Cannot Ungroup a Picture in Words2003

Hello!

I have a picture drawn in WORDS2003 sometime ago. But I can't ungroup it now.

Can someone help? Many thanks.

Lee CC

You should be able to select the picture, right click, select Grouping, and
Ungroup.

"LeeCC" wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have a picture drawn in WORDS2003 sometime ago. But I can't ungroup it now.
>
> Can someone help? Many thanks.
>

> Lee CC

How to create Office Sta 03 from a picture?
New to Office 03, I figured out how to "create stationary" (neat)! But, NOW I wish to advance, and try as I may, have been totally unsuccessful! I now come to all of your & your knowledge? I also am posting one other question I've tried over & over; successful 1x, but didn't write down, as I was experiment'g and now forgot HOW I did it!? DUH! First, wish to know HOW to create MY OWN office statonary from a picture I have found I wish to use as statonary and background for stationary? HELP PLEASE? Not a "geek" in ANY definition of the term, I nee...

insert picture
I cannot insert a bitmap picture from the clipboard or a file into Word 2003. All I see is a border. This will disappear if I hit ^Z. Go to Tools > Options > View and uncheck "Picture placeholders". -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:51:02 -0700, daeisenb <daeisenb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I cannot insert a bitmap picture from the clipboard or a file into Word 2003. >All I see...

Linking Pictures
Is there anyway in a cell to link to a picture? You may enter text (or select the cell that already has text) and Insert>Hyperlink>*follow the wizard*>OK You may also specify the text to display. You may also Insert>Hyperlink>*follow the wizard*>OK and the linked path will appear in the cell. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Julie" <jabraden21@tntech.edu> wrote in message news:2ab8301c3927b$fe521210$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there anyway in a cell to link to a picture? On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:52:54 -0700, "Julie...

Picture Names
Is there a way to name pictures when I paste them into an excel spreadsheet? I have a macro that references picture names, but they are always Picture 22 or something random. Is there a way I can name them myself so they are a bit more logical? Select the picture, then enter the desired name in the Name box at the left side of the Formula Bar. In article <26EBBD33-CDD8-499B-BB5C-585480A27DF1@microsoft.com>, BillyJ <BillyJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to name pictures when I paste them into an excel spreadsheet? > I have a macro that references p...

Invalid Picture Error
I am working with someone who is getting the following error when she starts MS Excel: "Invalid Picture" The only two choices she has are OK and HELP. Clicking Help, she gets this message: ============================= Invalid picture (Error 481) An invalid graphics format was assigned to the Picture property. This error has the following cause and solution: - You tried to assign a graphics format other than a bitmap, icon, or Windows metafile to the Picture property of a form or control. Ensure that the file you are trying to load into the Picture property is a valid graphics...

Seperating Pictures from Messages... HOW?
Seperating Pictures from Messages... HOW? I just starting using Outlook 2003. I belong to several Yahoo picture groups. I want to be able to seperate the pictures from the messages. For example, I have been using Eudora, and it leaves the messages in a directory, but it also put all the files, pictures and movies into a seperate directory of my choice. So I can actually have the JPG or GIF OR MPG file. But with Outlook, they all going into one file but they aren't in their true form like JPG, GIF, ect. My question is this, IS there a way to seperate files in Outlook 2003 like I can u...

Can't email pictures
Outlook seems to have stopped emailing pictures either as attachments or as inserts. Might be more of a problem when sending to Vista computers with Windows Mail email. Any ideas? What version of Outlook are you using? What type of email account do you have? What happens when you try to email an attachment? Are you using Rich Text Fomat as your default format? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Dian and Mike" wrote: > Outlook seems to have stopped emailing pictures either as attachments or as...

Team picture over two pages
I am doing a sports media guide using publisher 2007, letter booklet. I have everything set and all prints fine with one exception. I have a team picture that I want to be across two pages. When I print it there is a gap in between. I tried setting the margins to 0 but it still occurs. Please advise. Either use one large page for that photo or use software to split the picture. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Colleen" <Colleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:669F489E-7...

Display name and picture becomes permanent
Help me, My WLM display name and display picture cannot be changed anymore..i try to change it, but it changes only for a while then turns back to what the display before it. This happens for about 4 months already. I already uninstalled and removed all the files for number of times now..but still the problem occurs..now im stuck with my old display picture and name now.. any help? -- azraq error code: 80048823 email :alina_chia_89@hotmail.com password:8972330 "azraq" wrote: > > Help me, > > My WLM display name and display picture can...

dissapearing pictures
I'm not even entierly sure what program version I'm running, since I'm currently in an office where people bring in their own software to put on their own computer and I have no disk for this... but what happens is that when I pull, paste or add an image, they all disspear and all that comes up is a box with a black X in it. Even brochures and things that have been created already are affected and I have no pictures. At all. On anything. Help me?? I've just been told 2000. (but when I tried to install another version of 2000, it wouldn't let me.) After managing t...

Irritating little problem on picture size
Every time I insert a picture into Publisher, I have to adjust its size back to 100% of its orig. created size. Is there a property, preference, or setup setting I missed or don't know about? Thanks, Doug Sanders Are you drawing a blank picture frame? What happens if you don't use the frame and you insert the picture directly? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Doug Sanders" <DougSix@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:bNKdnXYJBaxEcHLUnZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d@earthlink.com... > Every time I insert a picture into Publisher, I have to adjust its size back > ...

Converting hyperlink picture object to hyerlink text
I do a reasonable amount of research on the web where I will cut-and-paste an HTML table into Excel to allow for later indexing. When the table is pasted a variety of information is transfered - text, hyperlinks in the form of text, as well as hyperlinks in the form of small icons/pictures... Through this group I have found out how to convert the character-based hyperlinks to benign text (i.e. unclickable but available for reference). Where the hyperlink appears as an icon (or a picture) I would like to extract the URL details and paste them into an adjacent cell and then (possibly) remove ...

pictures won't load or open in publisher
After recent MS updates my old publisher files when opened only show text box entries. when I click in the blank space on the page it shows the box the jpg and WordArt files were in but nothing shows up. What versions of Publisher are we talking about here??? "flinthillsjim" <flinthillsjim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EF29BDF-A774-4684-BB10-73C1AFD92F88@microsoft.com... | After recent MS updates my old publisher files when opened only show text box | entries. when I click in the blank space on the page it shows the box the | jpg and WordArt files we...

Having problems saving files and inserting pictures in MS PUB
I am having problems with MS Pub and Works and Word. I can not save active files nor can I insert pictures in to new doc or revise old doc. Help. New Problem? Did you install the latest updates? Perhaps the following will explain & resolve your issue: Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install security update MS06-015 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918165 Easy Fix: Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to Item No. 383 "Hewlett-Packard's Share-to-Web software - Fix (MS06-015)" to download a registry fix. Note: Y...

How do I add transparency to 5 pictures on one page?
I want to make 5 pictures assembled on one page more transparent for a background. How do I do it in Powerpoint, or OneNote, or Visio. Visio does not work with fader slider because I think it will not recognise the "page" as one picture. Hello, Well I can only speak for Visio....my first approach would be to add all of the shapes to a layer and then set the layer's transparency, however this doesn't appear to work with images as far as I can see. So a more manual approach would be to set the transprency of each image manually via (Format / Picture / Image ...

Command Button Pictures Taken from Command Bar Button Icons
Dear Group, I want to use lot of command buttons with pictures on my forms and about 60 in-built pictures offered by Access (after clicking on (...) at the property Picture) is insufficient for me at the moment. For example, I would like to use command bar button icons (the total number of them is 10029 in Office 2003 - but some of them are blank). I know that I can copy them to the clipboard, save them as bmp and use them in command buttons. But there is problem with their size (command buttons are larger then command bar buttons usually) and background color which is not transparent. Do yo...

Pictures #4
Why I can see pictures in OE on e-mails but I can't in Outlook?. I read that it was a security issue but if i wanted I could fix it by editing the windows registry is that right? Thanks Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *...

Help Needed: Can't print pictures in html emails (OL-2000)
Hi Group, I'm having a problem printing pictures imbedded in html emails received in Outlook 2000. The print preview function is dimmed, and perhaps it always was with html files, but I used to be able to print both the text and pictures. Now, only the text prints, and the images print as the familiar small box and cross icon. Maybe it is unrelated, but I recently upgraded from IE5 to IE6. Thanks for your help. -- Pete -------------------------------------- Lat: 42� 53' S Lon: 147� 19' E "What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing" (Aristotle) "To think too...

Adding Pictures and performance.
I have an interesting problem that I have just found. I am running a VB script to run through an array and add pictures to a table. The document was originally done in Word 2003 and is included in a template file. The VB runs fine and adds about 268 photos in less than 30 seconds. However, when I save the template as a Word 2007 macro enable template and run then same VB script, it takes over 4 minutes to add the same number of photos. Has anyone run across this before? Any ideas as to why Word 2003 and Word 2007 would handle adding pictures to a table differently? Thank You ...

Replacing an OLE picture's picture property
I've been designing a catalog for my home movies. When the user uses a dropdown down menu, selects the title, it reads a synopsis and image name to display for that movie. Its an OLE picture object , but each time a new movie is selected, the code inserts another image (doesn't replace the existing image). My problem is that I can't figure out how to access the .picture property of the OLE object. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Availab...

How to drag a picture from html page and save to local computer
Hi, I had written an application with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0(with sp5), I wanna drag a picture from html page and drop in my application, a dialog-based application, but I don't know how to set the clipboard format, CF_GIF?, and, If I can get a href-link for the picture, So my problem is addressed now. So..., I don't know how to do? Anybody can offer some articles or codes to help? Any help will be appreciated! Allen Chang ...

Change default "save picture as"
When I right click on an image and select "Save Picture as..." it always defaults as a "*.gif" type file. Does anyone know how to set a default to have it always select a "*.jpg" ? Thanks! Tony You could buy Publisher 2007 and the *save picture as* default is .png. We have a programmer guru who would know. Maybe a macro? Ask this on publisher.programming -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tony S." <TonyS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBD55927-8405-475D...

Pictures are sent to stores within worksheet 250
I think it would be a good idea that item pictures are sent to the stores within the 250 worksheet (In a HQ enviroment) The procedure would be: Place the picture in the pictures folder in the hq directory Create the item in hq and assign the picture to the item Create a 250 worksheet containing the item The item is then created in the remote store database and the picture is placed in the pictures folder in the store operations directory at the remote store You can then share the pictures directory at the remote store and map a drive on all the tills to that folder and assign the net...

Downloading pictures
I'm using PPT 2003 and trying to download pictures from a camera. However, all the pictures download onto one slide. How do I download them so that each picture is on a separate slide? In article <E241A083-AE84-4A38-A41C-43811EB71B8E@microsoft.com>, Rickster wrote: > I'm using PPT 2003 and trying to download pictures from a camera. However, > all the pictures download onto one slide. How do I download them so that each > picture is on a separate slide? Try the Photo Album feature. More info here: BATCH IMPORT images into PowerPoint http://www.pptfaq.co...

Can I change the shape of a picture frame?
I'd like to create a picture frame with a shape other than a square/rectangle (i.e. oval, octagon, ect.) so that a picture that is inserted in that frame will take that shape. Is there a way to do this in Publisher? Any help would be greatly appreciated! -- Thank you, KDill You can draw a shape with the freeform tool in autoshapes. Your picture will not take the shape of the frame, basically the picture will be inserted as a best fit. However, if you select the picture, right-click, edit points... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news...