Cannot copy table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 w invisible grid li

How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid lines?
In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on "insert
special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which). With Word
2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose under
"insert special". Is it possible for you to help me?

Thanks!

To hide the gridlines, click the View Gridlines button (to deselect the
option) on the Table Tools Layout tab. This setting will be preserved
between Word sessions.

If you are in fact referring to text boundaries, you can show/hide those via
Office button | Word Options, Advanced category.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"alice" <alice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid
> lines?
> In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on
> "insert
> special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which). With
> Word
> 2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose under
> "insert special". Is it possible for you to help me?
>
> Thanks!

0
Stefan
3/24/2010 6:22:30 PM
Thanks, Stefan!! Do I click on the View Gridlines in Excel or in Word?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

> To hide the gridlines, click the View Gridlines button (to deselect the
> option) on the Table Tools Layout tab. This setting will be preserved
> between Word sessions.
>
> If you are in fact referring to text boundaries, you can show/hide those via
> Office button | Word Options, Advanced category.
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "alice" <alice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid
> > lines?
> > In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on
> > "insert
> > special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which). With
> > Word
> > 2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose under
> > "insert special". Is it possible for you to help me?
> >
> > Thanks!
>

> .

In Word (I thought that was clear from my previous reply?).

--

> Thanks, Stefan!! Do I click on the View Gridlines in Excel or in Word?
>
> "Stefan Blom" wrote:
>
>> To hide the gridlines, click the View Gridlines button (to deselect the
>> option) on the Table Tools Layout tab. This setting will be preserved
>> between Word sessions.
>>
>> If you are in fact referring to text boundaries, you can show/hide those
>> via
>> Office button | Word Options, Advanced category.
>>
>> --
>> Stefan Blom
>> Microsoft Word MVP
>>

>> "alice" <alice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid
>> > lines?
>> > In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on
>> > "insert
>> > special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which).
>> > With
>> > Word
>> > 2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose
>> > under
>> > "insert special". Is it possible for you to help me?
>> >
>> > Thanks!
>>

>> .

0
Stefan

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

learning Excel #3

Pivot Table Question #5

outlook 2007 e-mail

Excel VBA

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Status in table PurchaseOrderEntryDetail
Hello, We're trying to populate serial # into the PurchaseOrderEntryDetail table and run across the column 'Status'. What are the possible values for Status column in this table? Most of the time we see status of '2'. What does that mean? Please help. Many Thanks & Best Regards, Nikki ...

form fields not saving to table