Can't view template file in Tools>Options>File Locations

I have created a template and saved it to a shared folder. When users who
have access to this folder try to add this template to their 'On my
computer...' template list by selecting Tools>Options>File
Locations>Workgroup templates>Modify, the template is not visible in the
'Modify Location' window. The template is visible in Windows Explorer, and
when users navigate to its location in Word using File>New.
Why would the template not appear in the 'Modify Location' window? Any ideas
for how I can make it appear?

In that dialog, you will not see the contents of the folder.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"shellity" <shellity@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have created a template and saved it to a shared folder. When users who
> have access to this folder try to add this template to their 'On my
> computer...' template list by selecting Tools>Options>File
> Locations>Workgroup templates>Modify, the template is not visible in the
> 'Modify Location' window. The template is visible in Windows Explorer, and
> when users navigate to its location in Word using File>New.
> Why would the template not appear in the 'Modify Location' window? Any
> ideas
> for how I can make it appear?

0
Doug