Can I have both Word & Excel windows VISIBLE simultaneously?

Similar to "Arrange All" within Word, I'd like to be able to see onscreen
simultaneously both the Excel file with my verbal data and the Word file in
which I'm trying to invent categories under which to classify those data.

Switching back and forth between the programs strains my memory of the Excel
data, which can be several sentences for just one cell.  That also precludes
printing out the data and referring to the paper copy while using Word.
Using paper to replace the Word file while using Excel is my default option,
but is less flexible than I'd prefer.

Yes,

An easy way to set it up is to use Insert>Chart

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Branden" <Branden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Similar to "Arrange All" within Word, I'd like to be able to see onscreen
> simultaneously both the Excel file with my verbal data and the Word file
> in
> which I'm trying to invent categories under which to classify those data.
>
> Switching back and forth between the programs strains my memory of the
> Excel
> data, which can be several sentences for just one cell.  That also
> precludes
> printing out the data and referring to the paper copy while using Word.
> Using paper to replace the Word file while using Excel is my default
> option,
> but is less flexible than I'd prefer.

0
Doug
2/15/2010 9:44:58 PM
If you have Windows 7 use the snap feature
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/features/snap.aspx

Otherwise you can manually manipulate the size and position of two open
windows (that are not maximised)

"Branden" wrote:

> Similar to "Arrange All" within Word, I'd like to be able to see onscreen
> simultaneously both the Excel file with my verbal data and the Word file in
> which I'm trying to invent categories under which to classify those data.
>
> Switching back and forth between the programs strains my memory of the Excel
> data, which can be several sentences for just one cell.  That also precludes
> printing out the data and referring to the paper copy while using Word.
> Using paper to replace the Word file while using Excel is my default option,
> but is less flexible than I'd prefer.

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA

How to get to email from Word

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...