Business Cards with my own clip art?

I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art.

What's stopping you?
"business card with clip art" <business card with clip
art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art.

0
Tom
12/17/2009 2:04:29 PM
See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"business card with clip art" <business card with clip
art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art.

0
Graham

Clip art is not getting online clips
If am having this problem on one PC. When I do a search (in Word also), I only get limited results. For isntance, if I search for "heart", I get 2 responses. On my other PCs, I get dozens of hits, and all of the other pictures (except for those 2)have a small globe in the corner. I assume that means it did a search online and pulled these results. If I look at the properties for all of these others, they are all located in the Temporary Internet Files folders, not in the Microsoft Office/Media folder. Can anyone tell me how to get Office to pull the rest of these pics? T...

2005 Small Business// Invoice rounding unwanted
I sell business forms, enveopes, and other items in quantity and the rounding of the price/rate field will not work. 10,000 Imprinted calendars selling at $0.918 cents each come out rounded to $9200.00 in error because of rounding. Is there a fix for this? Will Quicken Home & Business do it if this won't? In microsoft.public.money, RogerW wrote: >I sell business forms, enveopes, and other items in >quantity and the rounding of the price/rate field will >not work. 10,000 Imprinted calendars selling at $0.918 >cents each come out rounded to $9200.00 in error because...

Outlook 03 and Business Contact Manager
Can you share the business contact manager with another PC without having exchange server? If so how is this done? No. Sharing is not possible in BCM. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Gordon Higgins" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1617201c41e6f$bee35870$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can you share the business contact manager with another > PC without having exchange s...

referral for Add-On Membership card
We are opening a beauty care product retail store. Per our business plan we have membership programs that will have several levels of discounts - discounts as well as points earned for purchase. RMS does not support this, does anyone have a referral to an add-on? We will need to have membership cards and being able to use them with the RMS. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Diana As for the add-on, we use Retail Hero's Hero Points and are very happy with it. We have close to 10,000 members and it's easy to set up point levels and discounts. Their support is alwa...

HELP!! credit card fee overpayment
Hello, we have a situation where we actually charge more then the invoice amount when customer is using credit cards due to the credit card fees. But that leaves an unapplied amount. For example if the invoice is for $20 and we charge $21 there is a $1 unapplied amount for that payment. We want to put the $1 to credit card fees. This also happens when the customer overpays. How to handle this? Thanks. MP Why not put the $1.00 in as a Miscellaneous amount on the invoice? You could code it directly to your fees account. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www...

On employee card can't specify if spouse has different last name
On employee card, spouse last name is only 15 characters long. This cannot hold a first and last name if the last name is different than the employee. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbro...

Business Alerts #3
We set up a few business alerts, and SQLMail is returning an error (below). Does the Outlook client have to be installed on the SQL server in order for this to work? Will it need its own exchange account (i.e. gp@xyz.com)? How are you doing this? Any advice is greatly appreciated. TIA GP7.5 MSSQL ERROR: The following error occurred in SQL Server:xp_sendmail: Either there is no default mail client or the mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client. Hi For SQL mail to work, you need to assign an Outlook or Mapi c...

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Post Cards in Publisher-98
I know it's ancient but it works... at least for newsletters and brochures, that is until I recently tried to produce 8.5" X 5.5" post cards. I have tried to create and print these cards both from blank (new post card file) and from existing templates. Instead of printing a single card with the text and graphics I have created, I get a total of five cards printed with the first four showing various registration/index lines all located/oriented differently from card to card, and a reference to "Postcard 1 title 1,2,3...4 of page 1" printed on the upper left verticle edg...

Is there a way to recharge a gift card/voucher?
Let's say I have sold a gift card and it's balance is zero or nearing zero. Is there a way to recharge the balance? I tried tendering a new gift card with same serial number, but that only created a new gift card with the same serial number and a new balance. From Tender Screenin POS [F12] select a payment type like Cash. And to charge up the credit card by $100 in the cash amount type -100.00 [minus one hundred] and in the Gift Card press the + that will charge the card by the same amount as the outstanding credit balance. The system will prompt you for the Gift Card. Type t...

setting up Free/Busy feature in Outlook 2003
Does anyone know how to set up this feature? Do I need to create a calendar on our server for the information to be stored? I am having problems getting this to work, does anyone have any tips or ideas? ...

How to create Folder Schedule+ Free/Busy
Befor migration to new server, i have forget replicate this only this folder. Now I have not him. Old server is no longer available. Thanks. Tom Tom. You will need to run the GUIDGEN utility to recreate this folder because it is a system folder: 275171 XADM: How to Reset System Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server http://support.microsoft.com/?id=275171 Hope this helps, Charlotte Zinck [MSFT] Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

New Line of Credit for Small Business Teams
Business Line of Credit from OPEN=AE the small business team Unsecured line of credit with a minimum line size of $10,000 Easy application process - no lengthy forms and no supporting documents required on most applications 100% cash access with a competitive APR Earn Membership Rewards=AE points when you access your Line of Credit with your card Other Benefits: Line sizes between $10,000 and $100,000 100% of the line is available as cash No collateral or minimum banking account balance required No application or origination fees Access to money through checks, card or electronic transfer The...

The perfect Business$$ No investments$$
This is totally free and totally profitable. A potential $500-$5000 a month for $0 investment to start is hard to believe. But this site has made that possible. I believe in equal opportunity, I hope we are able to put together a million dollar enterprise in no time. Go to one of these links, all the same page, owned by different people. Sign up for free, and then the next step is to start a downline of your own. Creating traffic as you know creates profits. http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/CD1529 http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/CD1550 http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/DA1518 http://all...

Need a busy macro
I have data in Col A & B,\. The data starts at line one and CURRENTLY goes to line 214..but that will increase over time. In order to better display this data I would like a micro that would display all the data in 5 blocks accros the screen. So The first FIFTH of Cao A & B would remain where it is The second FIFTH would be copied to COL D & E(leaving a col for seperation) the third fifth would be copied to col G & H and the same until all the data was listed in 5 BLOCKS(A & B D & E G & H J & K M & N) Any assistance would be appreciated Thanks Thi...

Backup and Restore on Business Contact Manager
I have begun using Business Contact Manager. I'm very happy with it, but I'm not sure which files I need to add to my daily backups to ensure that I will be able to restore this, and my outlook email messages, calendar, etc. Does anyone know the complete list of files for this? Thanks, Ron the *.pst file(s) "Ron Stanley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4f0201c3e524$5d0e0890$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have begun using Business Contact Manager. I'm very > happy with it, but I'm not sure which files I need to add > to my...

Suppressing Verification Form for Credit Card Payments
Is there a way to suppress the display of the verification form if the user selects the Credit Card payment option on the tender form? Thanks.--Omar Omar, If you are not using the RMS program to process credit cards, change the Credit Card Tender type properties to other -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management Syste...

Recommend a name card scanner that can be linked to Outlook?
I'm sourcing for a name card scanner, after which a name card is scanned, the data can be transferred automatically to Outlook. Thanks CardScan seems to have a few models: http://www.cardscan.com "Hilwa" <Hilwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:703869B8-BC66-4AB7-A683-A4E34A6F1385@microsoft.com... > I'm sourcing for a name card scanner, after which a name card is scanned, > the > data can be transferred automatically to Outlook. Thanks ...

Missing Clip Art
I'm not very computer savvy but I use my publisher a lot. Today when I tried using it, I noticed that I lost all my clip arts. When I type in "bird" or any other word on the search box, the results are all the same. It says "No results found". Not sure why this happened. I hope someone can help me on this as I am trying to design a certificate for my girls. Thanks a bunch! Empty your temporary cache. In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mrsb09" <mrsb09@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

How To Copy Rows without Work Art
I have some Word Art in say Rows 9-23, I use some Macro code to copy cells 9-23 down to 10 grouped rows below 23, but everytime I run the Macro it also copies a 'New' Work Art over the existing Art below Row 15. My fear is that my file size will balloon. My code simply states Sheets("Starters").Select Rows("9:23").Select Selection.Copy Range("A25").Select ActiveSheet.Paste Range("A41").Select ActiveSheet.Paste How can I copy Rows 9-23 without the WorkArt also (which is 'floating' over Rows 14-18) Thanks Anot...

Clip art User agreement.
When I first used the ClipArt site the EULA (End User's License Agreement) did appear. Is there a way that I can see this agreemtn again so I know the limits of my ability to use the photographs and clip art on that site. Thank a lot. Open the ClipArt page http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx?lc=en-us Way down on the bottom of the screen in small print, click Legal... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Baha" <bh@integrity-plus.com> wrote in message news:375901c4aaed$26a6e760$a30128...

Why can't I see any web clip art when I look at clip art?
I am able to see and use web clip art in other Office Programs. but not Publisher. It keeps telling me also in the help with it can't access the internet. When I check my firewall to see if itis there, it hasn't even tried. HELP!!!! You may not be able to use the Clip Organizer to view Web Collections when you run an Office 2003 program http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839365 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "SoooooWhat2" <SoooooWhat2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Small Business Manager
I have a client with Small Business manager that has some vendors and employees entered under multiple ID's in GP. Example: One employee has 2 ID's with activity under both in GP Does the vendor combiner work with SBM? Any tools like this for employees for SBM? Thanks You would need to contact CRG Group for products like vendor modifier/combiner for SBM. http://www.crgroup.com/AddOnsForGreatPlains/changer.cfm -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "kmeyer" <kmeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E70196E0-8375-4CDB-B29C-DC7C5B302638@microsoft.com... ...