border help

When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides
but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change
the margins as well but I get the same thing.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Dlookup on form
Hi all: The dlookup listed below use to work but since I changed the data type of the "InFruitTransLog" from number to character in the table "tblIntake" it no longers work and only displays "#Error". For the record "txtBatchNo" is a text box on the form that the user types in a batch number and the dlookup is suppose to lookup and return "IntakeID" from the table "tblInatke". =DLookUp("[IntakeID]","[tblIntake]","[InFriutTransLog]= " & [Forms]![frmPackoutDataEntry].txtBatchNo) Can an...

Need Help setting up .oft file
I need some help setting up an .oft file to apply to a rule for an autoresponse. I use a popmail server so the autoresponse function in Outlook does not apply to my application. Can anyone offer some advice? Thanking you in advance. If we knew your version of Outlook and if you used word as your editor we could help... where you run into problems doing it would help us target the response as well. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/ou...

New help with setting up printing
I am helping a friend with a 50th class reunion. I am uning a booklet style and have the middle two pages as a picutre, and a front and back cover. The pages in the middle will be class mates in alphibetical order. Not sure how to set up the pages between the cover and the center. Total of 12 pages with 1 being front 12 being back and 6 & 7 being the picture in the middle. I need to know where to start the bios on all the classmates to make them come out in order in the booklet. Thanks in advamce. What version Publisher? The catalog merge maybe your solution. Otherwise, you have 8 ...

Search My Report Help
I made a report from a table that is a list of files with their hyperlink, a description column, etc. I want to make a report that has a search button at the top, and can be searched by All columns or the few columns I have. I have tried to search for answers and am new to Access. Can someone give me a good resource, give me some code help, or tell me if this is possible? You can't put command buttons on a report. Therefore you need to "search" for the data in the query that you use for the record source for the report. You can search on a form. In fact there...

Need help with SetCapture & Release Capture API
Hi I have a user control to display a thumbnail. When the mouse moves over the thumbnail a blue square highlights the control and when it moves out of the control it goes back to default. All this works well except for one thing. I create an array of 50 usercontrols and use a Picture Control and Scoll bars to sroll the pics up and down. ie a Viewport. I have 2 buttons at the bottom. Back & Forward Now if I scoll down and hover over a usercontrol that is half displayed at the bottom and then move downwards to click the forward button the ReleaseCapture event is not bein...

help choosing a chart format.
In my last job, we had a waterfall plot that would show time on the X axis, frequency on the y axes and the marker would change color according to magnitude of the signal. is there a good chart that will perform this type of plot? It is kind of like an XY scatter plot with a variable color. see peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Waterfall.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "fugazi48" <fugazi48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6088FA-C207-4CB2-A103-02CD9549D7E5@microsoft.com... > In my last job, we ...

Need help - Save as
In new Outlook 2003, when I highlight several e-mail in my Inbox & select File, Save As, it only saves the Headers of the e-mails & not the headers & the body - in my old Outlook 2000 it saved both - can any one tell me how to correct this? I have a program that read the Saved As file & processes the data in the e-mails & I can't find where to change any option to fix this... though I have read & read & read... thxs much !!! What format are the messages and are you using the old Ol97/2002 pst format or the new Unicode format? We're seeing issues ...

need help with Index, Match and Countif in the same complicated formula
Hi, I have a spreadsheet Expense Journal designed for entering expenses in two currencies, one for Dollar and one for a local currency. It has two sections of rows, the top is for Dollar Expenses and uses no exchange figures because the spreadsheet converts everything to Dollars. This Dollar section has five columns: Date Project # Account # Description Dollar Amount In the blank spreadsheet that they start anew each quarter, there are only two rows setup for Dollar expenses because most of their expenses will be in Local currency. Below the Dollar secti...

help with line graph
i accidently and unknowingly tuned off the line on my line graph, when i try to do the line graph the line isn't there. please help!!!!!!!!! Can you see the markers on the chart? If so right click one, select Format Data Series; on the Pattern tab put check mark next to Line If you cannot see it; click on chart, tap up/down arrows watching Name box, when Series 1 show up, use menu item Format. -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "darci" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:149a201c3f8f9$4cf70c70$a601280a@...

HELP..Tax exempt issues
hey there kind of stuck..I have a client and she needs to use the indian status tax exemption. I have it set up that when everything is done that she can select the HST tax or the Tax Exempt (meaning pay only PST) i believe..anyways When we do this for some reason it goes to $0 in tax which isnt correct..I tried it like 5 times and all same thing..i rechecked everything and i know i am doing it correctly because i ave done it other clients..this one has become a mystery..plz anyone help me asap thanks ...

Help with printing gridlines
I have a wksht where I can see the gridlines, and have selected a checkmark to print out with the gridlines. However, if I do a print preview or print, the gridlines are missing in the output. I must have turned something off accidentally. Bob "The Dog Breeders List" <rltutt@earthlink.net> wrote in news:BF14336F-FD99-4635-80EA-030D2DF242D7@microsoft.com: > I have a wksht where I can see the gridlines, and have selected a > checkmark to print out with the gridlines. However, if I do a print > preview or print, the gridlines are missing in the output. I must have >...

need help printing on a form
How do i print a list addresses that i have saved in excel on a form from like an address book. i dont know how to arrange the address name etc... manually before printing. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ It may be easiest to print the list by using Microsoft Word's Mail Merge feature to pull the data from Excel. There's information on the Word MVPs' web site: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/ help_needed wrote: > How do i print a list addresses that i have saved in excel on a form > from like an address book. i dont know how to arrange t...

Please Help
My Windows Media Player wont play a single thing, sometimes Video will show with no sound, but I cant see videos on my laptop of my Daughter, Holidays, Listen to music or anything....I plugged my Laptop into my T.V earlier using HDMI but am not sure if this caused the problem because I have listen to music since then....Its 3.04 in the morning and am stressing out badly....anybody that can help....Thank You In run,type:appwiz.cpl Then open from L.sub-menu, "add-remove windows components",scroll to bottom,make sure WMP is checked.Otherwise, which version are you run...

help, mshtml.h
I am using VC6 and IE6 am trying to get the sample code wb_print06 to work, this sample is supposed to render the contents of the browser control to a bitmap file. Unufortunately I cannot get it to build because IHTMLElement2 is used in the sample but is not defined in my <mshtml.h> header. According to MSDN documentation this type has a minimum availability of IE5 so why doesn't my header have it? How can I get this to compile, do I need a new version of the mshtml header? How do I generate that? Follup: I figured it out. You have to download and install updated platform s...

Need Help with Coding a ComboBox in Excel/VBa......
Hi all, Perhaps someone can help me.......... I have the following code written in VBA. Private Sub SupervisorComboBox_Change() Sheets("Sheet2").Range("C1") = SupervisorComboBox.Value I have a ComboBox that lists ten supervisors. When the user chooses a supervisor from the ComboBox drop down list the name gets stored on the second Sheet, in cell, "C1". Now then.......there is a second ComboBox underneath this first one This ComboBox lists each employee that works under the chose supervisor. The employee's name gets stored in cell, "D1" My que...

Help With Econnect
Hi everybody, i need help with econnect with the PA TIME SHEET TRANSACTION SCHEMA (Project Accounting), my problem is that i don't know how to do for build of schema with VISUAL BASIC.NET, somebody know how to work with this????.... thank so much. thanks a lot. I don't have any experience with PA but noticed that there is an example XML file named '1085 PA TS1001 Timesheet.xml' in the folder '\\eConnect75\XML Sample Documents\Incoming'. This should give you the schema information and what information you need to process the transaction. I do have some VB.Net bas...

Pivot Table border formatting and pivot chart formatting
I've haven't been able to eliminate the border formatting in a pivot table. Every time I change the page selection it defaults back to having borders. Does anyone know how to correct this? I've also been having the same problem with pivot charts. When I increase the width of a line in a chart and change the page selection it defaults back to the previous format. ...

Help me #2
Hi all, I have a MFC dll, in this dll I have a function. This is function's prototype: int GetCellAt(double left, double top, LPDISPATCH* lpCell). In this function I asign a valid pointer to lpCell. In the programe that uses this dll I call this function but after calling this function lpCell is always NULL. When I change the function declaration like this : LPDISPATCH GetCellAt(double,double) and in this function I return the pointer that I asigned to lpCell. After calling this function I get an valid pointer. Please tell me why? In your first function, you have declared a &q...

OUTLOOK PST
I have recently tried to open my outlook.pst file which I have copied from my old Windows 98 pc running MS Office 2000 to my new pc (Windows XP Pro) running the same office software appliction and I'm not able to access anything. My pc runs at full cpu usage and I eventually get a message to run the inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) which I have performed a couple of times. Scanpst crashes and I get a message requesting that additonal properties need to be defined. Can someone please explain what these additional properties are and how/where to define them. .. Copy it again from ...

need a bit of help programming
hi i am trying to build a program for basic accounting based on an ol dos program which i used to own 12 years ago! i cant find it anymore so im trying to build this program in excel an i have most of the work done but i need help sorting the basic data all the framework is there for inputing the data around a cashboo principle using item codes as keys for manipulating the data later on trouble is i dont know how to do the manipulating to get the seperat data out and sorted the file will be available for download if anyone would like to take look at it: email me at alan@squarebanana.com a...

macro help please #3
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VBCNO99P2VB622EGB6KMP779I This links to my 64kb worksheet, please download if you can help, post back the upgrade link? I'm having trouble with creating correct macro. Sheet 2 is "testing" page, Sheet 1 is the current working worksheet. Got so far, via "record macro" but then couldn't add in a subroutine for "user select" - got error that I can't resolve. I want a macro (with a button) to do the following - Select the datablock B1 : I90 (name, numbers and "paid" columns) USER select a name for deleti...

About Exchange 2003 Problem !!!! (( Please Help ))
Hi, I have some question about "Public Folder in Exchange 2003" : I have one Exchange 2000 & Exchange 2003, I created some public folder in Exchange 2000, After I move all mailbox from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 and uninstall Exchange 2000, the public folder still in Exchange 2003, when i click the public folder, it dispaly message "Unable to Dispaly", I can't remove that public folder, How can do it ? Please help ! Tks a Lot ! ...

Help, my browser has been hijacked!
When I click links from a google search, my browser is redirected to other sites places like 'Ask' and 'Kelkoo' and other shopping and comparison sites. I have spent HOURS running whole system scans using: AVG (found nothing while scanning, but uncovered 3 'Trojans' while Defender was running) Windows Defender (This scan triggered the above 3) Spybot - twice (found 69 problems on the first run, then after reboot, no problems, apparently) But I'm still getting redirected. Please help, my computer is my work and also a part of my social life. I'...

Please Help 02-18-10
Dears, I am trying to do by formula the following but I failed: I have two columns, one has the distance and the other has the height level, and to draw it at the AutoCAD I need to put them in one column with comma in between like First column has the number: 710 Second column has the number: 23.20 I need to create new column to have: 710,23.20 Is it possible without typing it manually? Please help me, I really need it. Put this in C1: =3DA1&","&B1 Then copy this down column C. You can fix the values by selecting all the cells in column C and clicking &...

Help! Form always in design mode
I'm pretty new to forms, I completed my first one yesterday which woks fine. However, I'm now doing a second which is causing no end of headaches! I have followed the instructions in help, but every time I open the form up it is always in design mode by default, which mean that I have to unprotect it and turn design mode off before I can use it properly. I have tried saving it in several different ways, as a word doc and as a template, but still it opens up in design mode, (still protected), but the check boxes do not work. What am I doing wrong? -- KerryOrr The fact that you m...