Bookmarks not working in Adobe Acrobat

Using: Word 2007, Windows 7, Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.3.2.

Bookmarks are created in Acrobat based on my selections in the Preferences
menu in MS Word 2007. But they do not jump appropriately; some appear at the
top of the page, some in the middle, some with space preceeding and with
differing spaces. And I can't distinguish a pattern. I've attempted different
combinations in the accessibility options thinking this may be infuencing my
display; no luck.

I also have a numeric character string that's inserted before a StyleRef
built into to my Word headers. I've never seen this one before.

Please help!  I'm on a deadline, have found nothing in online searches or
Adobe help/manuals, and am feeling quite helpless. Crossing fingers and
saying prayers not yet producing results...

Work Hours 10-25-06
Hi there, I want to change the default work hours setting for users of the system. At the moment they are set to work all day everyday of the week. Realistically I want this to be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. Is there any way I can change this using customization and have it apply to all users? Pergaps it is a system setting I can change rather than customize? Many thanks, Mark Mark, Go to Settings | Business Unit Settings | User and select a user (can also go Service calander and then select the user from there as well) Then view the Work Hours, and select Set Up | New Weekly S...

Trying to work with Transaction.DropAmount
I have been tasked with making an addition to the status.htm that will display a notification when the cash in the drawer has reached a particular value. I'm familiar with HTML and VB Script, but I've been going over the customization guide provided by MS and I'm a bit lost. The syntax that I see doesn't appear to be working for me or perhaps I just forgot how to do things. If anyone has any advice on how to access the values of Transaction.DropAmount or the value of cash in the cash drawer, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Andrew Handerson ...

Email Coding works in one form but not the other...
I have this code in one form and it works perfectly: Dim olkApp As New Outlook.Application Dim mailNewMail As Outlook.MailItem Set mailNewMail = olkApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) With mailNewMail .To = "jfoster@monitronics.com;sroberson@monitronics.com" .CC = "" .BCC = "" .Subject = "Save Alert - Please Confirm" .Body = "Agent: " & Forms![frmLogIn]![Combo22] & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _ "CS#: " & Forms![frmwinbacksave]![cs#] & vbCrLf & vbCrLf &a...

Working on Code from a VB Book; Help Interpreting Errors
I found the example of code in a book: Public Class Form1 Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load Dim drives() As String drives = System.IO.Directory.GetLogicalDrives Dim iDrive As Integer DrivesList.Items.Clear() On Error Resume Next For iDrive = 0 To drives.GetUpperBound(0) DrivesList.Items.Add(drives(iDrive)) Next DrivesList.SelectedIndex = 1 End Sub Private Sub DrivesList_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.O...

Working with multiple email accounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C5BB08.821A6EB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable So, I have three email addresses configured on Outlook- one personal, = and two business (one personal business, and one generic). I have a few = questions. =20 First question: On my email at work (not related to the aforementioned business emails), = I have two inbox's - one for me, and I also have access to my boss's = email. But, on Outlook at home, I can only have one inbox, and I had to =...

cannot receive e-mails, network password is not working
Have you double checked the password to make sure it's still valid? "irisheyes" <irisheyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF861D77-9CD0-46E3-835A-A17BF2701810@microsoft.com... > ...

Links in emails won't work
When I try to click on a link in any email that is sent to me I get the following message "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." This problem has only recently started. Links worked ok before. I am the system administrator and cannopt recall altering any settings. Thank You in advance for any help. What kind of link, and for that matter, which Outlook? I know that the XNK files that used to work as links to other people's Outlook folders seem to have stopped working as of Office 2003 SP3...

Help: Can't display contents of Adobe Acrobat Document in Sheet
Hoping that someone can help with this. I'm trying to insert an Adobe Acrobat document into an Excel worksheet. I'd like to see the document contents, not an Icon. According to the Excel help files, it should be possible to display the file as it shows up in Acrobat but no matter what I do, I see only an Icon. I went through the procedure listed in the help files to convert the document (ensuring that "show as an Icon" is not checked) but nothing makes any difference! Any idea what I'm doing wrong? When I try this with other document types (eg AutoCad) everythi...

Word 2007, Spell Checking is not working
I uninstalled and reinstaled Work 2007, but the Spell checking is not working. Proofing >> Exceptions are Un-Checked. Custom Distionaries >> Set to English (US) Check Spelling as you type is - Checked. Why the spelling still not working ? - niladri Please read "Office Word 2007" (not Work..!) "niladri chatterjee" wrote: > I uninstalled and reinstaled Work 2007, but the Spell checking is not working. > Proofing >> Exceptions are Un-Checked. > > Custom Distionaries >> Set to English (US) > > Check Spell...

Converting Date to Work Week...
Hello, I'm trying to convert a colum of entry dates to work weeks. I have a helper row for month and year but I do not know if there is a quick way (or a built in formula in excel) to determine the "work week" (within a month). For example: ENTRY DATE: Month: Work Week: 8/26/05 August 4 8/19/05 August 3 etc. Is there a formula that I can drag down this list of about 1,800 rows with all different months? Thanks, PZan -- PokerZan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ PokerZan's Profile: ...

Out of office reply only working internally
Hi, When I turn on the OOR it works just fine internally but if I send emails from the outside the reply is not going out. I already tried what is suggested in Q297281 but it's still not working. Thanks! Joe ...

Cut/Copy/Paste not working for a subclassed edit control
What do I need to do to regain this functionality? Thanks, Drew Well, why did it stop working? AliR. "Drew" <dam@dam.dam> wrote in message news:ul$zFMjyHHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > What do I need to do to regain this functionality? > > Thanks, > Drew > Maybe if you can tell us how to recreate it. AliR. "AliR (VC++ MVP)" <AliR@online.nospam> wrote in message news:FEOni.22648$RX.6967@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net... > Well, why did it stop working? > > AliR. > > > "Drew" <dam@dam.dam> wrote in me...

Foreign language dictionaries do no work
Office X I can't do a French or German spell check even though the dictionaries are installed. The grammar check works though. I tried to reinstall office from scratch, and put in all of the updates, but still no go. Dear RRichter: As you can probably tell by my posts "Proofing tools [still] causes crash" and the more recent "Any thoughts on the proofing tools crash, anyone?" (which is simply a follow-up to the previous post), I too have problems with the proofing tools in Office X. In which applications are you having problems? I only have problems in Entourag...

money for nothing that works
What is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ? Not much, if you ask me... You've probably seen a lot of those kind of messages over forums and newsgroups, and the explanation for this can be given in two words: IT WORKS! But how on earth, will you ask me, does it actually works? How is such a thing possible? This is a simple pyramid scheme. To explain it to you with realistic numbers, lets take a simple example: Imagine you folow the instructions given below, and post your message to 500 newsgroups (wich isn't much). 10 people read your message and also folow the ins...

Color Banding stopped working with Excel 2003
Prior to installing MS Office 2003 Pro, I was able to use color banding in Excel 2002 worksheets, using a Conditional Formatting formula such as =mod(row(),2)=1. But, now with Excel 2003 it gives a "formula you typed contains an error" message. It hightlights the ",2" portion of the formula. I've tried a number of variations suggested on Chip Pearson's web pages, but always get an error. How do I get color banding to work in Excel 2003? Hi Jerry maybe you're using the semicolon as delimiter? Does =mod(row();2)=1 work? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany ...

Copy and paste not working
A user in our department regularly copies data from a non-Microsoft program (Business Objects) to Excel 2003. By selecting "Copy All" in Business Objects, she usually has no difficulty in copying and pasting the data to Excel. However, at least once or twice a week the copy and paste function stops working (the "Paste" is grayed out when she right clicks in Excel,and CTRL V doesn't work either) and she has to reboot her computer, which is obviously a frustration and waste of time. I looked at her computer today and went to Edit > Office Clipboard, but the erro...

website not working with IE8
my website: www.rlschool.org/pensacola-redeemer-lutheran-school/ the drop down menu is not working with IE 8. i have loaded the latest updates for ie. any ideas? moosechic wrote: > my website: www.rlschool.org/pensacola-redeemer-lutheran-school/ the drop > down menu is not working with IE 8. i have loaded the latest updates for ie. > any ideas? Fix the HTML and CSS errors, then try again. See http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rlschool.org%2Fpensacola-redeemer-lutheran-school%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&gro...

Money 2004 Deluxe does not work with windos vista business (32-bit)
I have money 2004 Deluxe (standalone version) and bookkeeping all my financial stuff there for a four years. I just upgrade to wondows vista business 2004(32-bit) and install the money 2004 deluxe. The installation is smooth. But it report some problems and vista close it once I click the icon. Is there any workaround or have I upgrade to a new version. The function in 2004 is pretty much enough for me and I feel that I do not need any new function in newer version. :( BTW: I also try to set it into the compatible mode as winXP and it does not work either. On Mar 27, 1:50 pm, "G...

windows xp pro screensaver doesn't work-
hi, i'm running windows xp pro, sp 3, on a year-old dell optiplex. the mouse is a logitech wireless, and i have a wired, lan connection for the internet. a few months ago, the screensaver stopped activating, regardless of how many minutes i enter. i would appreciate advice about how i can resolve this. thanks. -- ariel0 -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > hi, > > i'm running windows xp pro, sp 3, on a year-old dell optiplex. the > mouse is a logitech wireless, and i have a wired, lan connection for the > internet. > > a f...

SBS2K3/EX2K3 STD: Having hit the 16GB limit, will installing SP2 work?
Hi all, I've just hit the 16GB limit on Exchange Std Edition 2003 running on an SBS 2K3 server. I have looked at the MS suggestions for fixing this problem and they offer 4 methods which in summary are; Upgrade to Ex Ent. Apply SP2 Temp increase limit to 16GB + 1GB temp and do a few laps Use ExMerge and migrate some mailboxes My preferred solution would be to apply SP2 and be done with it. Before I do this though I would like to know if there are any implications in applying SP2 when the IS has already hit it's limit and shutdown? Any gotcha's I should be aware of? Thanks ...

UI Threading not seeming to work?
Okay, I am using a UI Thread based on the on in Prosise's book to control a dialog box that contains an animation control to allow the user to know the program is still here during a search. Basically, the problem is that the thread, which is started an instantiated at the beginning of the Search loop does not appear until AFTER the work is done when the Search Results are displayed. So I have two UI threads.. one is the main.. the other is the one I create before the search and hope to end after the search. Another thing that is interesting is the code, without the search function, ...

registering my product wont work
OK - so Im trying not to freak out but it took me forever to save up for 2008 Home &amp; Student Edition. I ewnt to best buy, plunked down $165 after taxes, went home, opened it up, and found that there were three different product ID's pasted as labels on the back of the sleeve containing the install CD... Not knowing what to do i simply picked the one at the top and proceeded with installation, everything went along swimmingly - all my old crap was deleted and all my important settings migrated without a hitch however - when i went to register my software it keeps telling me that my ...

Re: spell checker not working #2
I'm currently running Outlook 2002 with Win XP. I just received a new message stating "error occurred while checking spelling" I tried to run detect and repair but with no luck. It was working previously. Any suggestions. ...

SQL Not Working
What is wrong with this SQL? I am trying to use a Median function and trying to have the median calculate for each JobCode. SELECT tEmployeeMasterCopy.JobCode, (SELECT Median("tEmployeeMasterCopy","HourlyRate") FROM tEmployeeMasterCopy as M1 WHERE M1.JobCode = tEmployeeMasterCopy.JobCode) AS MedianByJobCode FROM tEmployeeMasterCopy GROUP BY tEmployeeMasterCopy.JobCode; Thanks in advance. It seems that (SELECT Median("tEmployeeMasterCopy","HourlyRate") FROM tEmployeeMasterCopy as M1 WHERE M1.JobCode = tEmployeeMasterCopy.JobCode) ...

CTRL+PAGE UP/DOWN isn't working. Any advice? #2
Hi Rob, Sorry about the lagged response. I was away for a while. In Dell's communitybulletin boards, I found a suggested fix tha requires you to remove some screws from your laptop that would allo you to lift the keyboard and secure a connection from your keyboard t the (...I think) motherboard. You might try checking Dell's communit help boards for these and other bits of advice. Although I don't hav the heart to try it, it seemed to work for others. All in all, I'm inclined to believe that something's up with Dell' laptop keyboards. I hope this helps, tett...