Avery label 8985?

Does anyone know of a substute for Avery label 8985? Thanks!

Louise wrote:
> Does anyone know of a substute for Avery label 8985? Thanks!

0
garfield

Font Format in Axis Labels
Is there a way to format font in axis labels? Like Bold, 12pt, Red "Phil Hageman" <PhilHageman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27C37738-83BB-45CA-9482-87060B0F5359@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to format font in axis labels? Like Bold, 12pt, Red Yes. Format Axis, and then the Font tab. -- David Biddulph Hi, If you want to format specific parts of the axis labels you will have to create the labels yourself. See Jon's examples http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#ArbAxis Cheers Andy Phil Hageman wrote: > Is there a way to for...

Avery format 5371 or 8371
In the setup process I think I selected Avery Standard. I need to know how to go back and change it to any other format as 5371 or 8371. Thanks for your help. The Avery standard business card is the same as the 5371 or 8371, all 2 x 3.5... The only difference is the stock, i.e. Ink Jet or Laser, you determine that with your printer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ABMFreddy" <ABMFreddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C692B93B-84A3-4123-AFE8-5510E70EB813@microsoft.com... > In the ...

Printing address labels I have Gartner #75109 Which Avery # can I
Printing address labels I have Gartner #75109 Which Avery number can I use to print out my return addresses? They appear to be 30 to a sheet, so probably the comparable Avery label would be 5160, but you'll need toincrease the left indent to allow for the snowflake design. See http://www.gartnerstudios.com/content/silver-foil-snowflakes-address-labels-etiquettes-dadresse for more, including a Word template. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Dave Tucker" <Dave Tucker@discussions.micro...

Printing Shipping Labels
Can anyone tell me how to print a single address label rather than a page of identical labels in Publisher Using Publisher 2000, this is how I do it. Select a new clean work area, usually an 8�"x11" or an A4. Arrange Layout guides Fill in Margins, number of columns and rows of your label stock Copy a label into the cell of your choice. Print P.S. I usually work from the bottom up. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "BernyBolt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF0DCC39-1...

Printing single labels directly from CRM 4.0
Hi! We are currently moving from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 while at the same time introducing many new users to the system. One feature that we would like to have, partly to satisfy new users, would be to print individual account's or contact's addresses to a labelwriter. Basically, the idea would be that from any view you could select 1-n accounts or contacts, then click print label on the toolbar, and then the labels would print from your selected labelprinter. Especially when printing only one or a few labels, this approach would be preferable to printing eg through mailmerge. I'm n...

CListCtrl edit labels problem
Hi there, I have a list (CListCtrl derivate) which uses the LVS_OWNERDATA (for speed), LVS_REPORT and LVS_EDITLABELS styles. Everything works OK except for the edit labels. At the end of editing (in LVN_ENDLABELEDIT notification message) all the time the item.pszText member is NULL as I canceled the edit. I can start the edit session (I don't call anything special, I let the system start it) but when I press ENTER the notification message tells me the edit "was canceled". I cannot get the text entered in the edit label. It's possible that LVS_EDITLABELS doesn't wo...

data labels disappear from graph when i close the worksheet
I have added datalabels to a bar graph. But they go away when i close the worksheet despite having saved the changes. Could any one elt me know why this is happening? Thanks ...

Label to show IF
I want my label (Set to No Visible) to show on my form when I select a row from my Combo Box ,if the date in the 5 Column is between 30 -60 days Old the Name of the field in my Combo box is [MaxOfBillDate] My Attempt: Me.lblEmailAvailable.Visible = IIf(MaxOfBillDate 30 - 60 Days(Nz(Me.cbOwnerName.Column(4), 0)) _ And IsEmailOn, True, False) Thanks if you can Help me.....................Bob On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:56:54 +1300, "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote: >I want my label (Set to No Visible) to show on my form when I select a row >from my Combo B...

add a data label
How do i add a data label for my y-axis on a line graph created in word? I presume the Word chart has been created with MS Chart? If so Double-click to activate the edit mode for the chart, then choose Chart, Chart Options, Data Labels.. If the chart is an Excel Object then you use the same steps. -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "dragonfly" wrote: > How do i add a data label for my y-axis on a line graph created in word? ...

Line chart, value labeling
I like to change line graph settings so that only one value will appea on the line (not all the values). I right clicked on the point on the line, selected format data series selected Data Labels tab, checked box Show Values. and then click ok. All the data values show up on the line. But, I like to see only on specific value. How do we do that -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, You need to select the line series and then select a single point before displaying the format dialog and enabling data labels. Cheers Andy NYBoy < wrote: > I like to change line graph s...

text label in x-axis (scatter chart)
I'd like to create a scatter chart but force all the data points into one column for each series (as poorly illustrated below if viewed using fixed font). x x x x x x x x x Series A Series B There are a few issues I'm trying to work around. First, scatter plots seem to require a numeric value. If I have text in the first column of data, then the chart will spread the data points horizontally. If I create a numeric "label" in the first column, I at least get the visual effect I'm looking for but then ...

2007 pivot table display data in row label
I have data in a row label that I want displayed as currency ALL the time....BUT...when I refresh, the data changes back to the default. Any suggestions? Thanks Format the cells as Currency and save. Please hit Yes if my comments have helped. Thanks. "Tim" wrote: > I have data in a row label that I want displayed as currency ALL the > time....BUT...when I refresh, the data changes back to the default. Any > suggestions? > Thanks Also, right click on the PT>Table Options>uncheck Autoformat table -- Regards Roger Govier "...

changing thwe width of data labels?
I have a horizontal bar chart with labels on each bar. They are positioned in the centre of the bar. The labels are quite long e.g. 'Marks for the analysis stage of the project', but would easily fit inside a bar. The trouble is, Excel insists on wrapping the text into a smaller rectangle so some labels are on two or even three lines and overlap the top and bottom of the bar. Can I change the width of the data label box so that the text will fit on one line? Howard Howard - Unfortunately, Excel doesn't allow you to change the size of a data label (or a chart title or ...

changing a series 'value' label to 'none planned' ? #2
this could be a bit of a problem as the data comes from some very larg sheets which contain the data for several months worth of days including the next couple of months, so adding a helper column would b difficult. The graphs are all automated so they base themselves on th next day along without any intervention so manuallt creating thi helper column each day would also not be possible. Is there some other way to do it? thank -- neowo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- neowok's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&useri...

How to I print one cassette label in Publisher 2003?
I am trying to print one cassette label on a sheet of labels and it prints the full sheet. Is there any way in Office Publisher 2003 to print just one label at a time? Take a look at the label in page setup, make a note of the margins and gaps. On the publication page use these dimensions in Arrange, Layout Guides. The L7655 cassette label the measurements would be: Side 1.47cm Top 2.32cm Horizontal gap .25cm Vertical gap zero -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Church Sec" <Church Sec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:811E7D1B-1D0F-4BC0-8051-6615B1...

x axis tick mark labels
I have a bar chart with x-axis tick mark labels ranging from 0-13 (text format), but the display of the graph truncates the right digit from 10, 11, 12 and 13. It will display properly if I change the format to numbers with one decimal place but I don't want that. I am sure there is a simple explanation/fix but I am baffled. I "accidentally" fixed this by putting a space before the "0" label in the spreadsheet. I have no idea why this worked but ...problem solved "Lou T" wrote: > I have a bar chart with x-axis tick mark labels ranging from 0-13...

Printing Postcards with Avery 8387 paper
I'm using Publisher 2000. I've created my own design for a post card. When the post card prints, it prints two postcards. I'm using Avery 8387 paper which is preferated for 4 post cards. How do I change the format so that it will print 4 post cards instead of 2. Hi BLAZJAR23@AOL.COM (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I'm using Publisher 2000. I've created my own design for a post || card. When the post card prints, it prints two postcards. I'm || using Avery 8387 paper which is preferated for 4 post cards. How do || I chang...

printing labels - using Avery # - not lining up
Using Word 2007 - running windows XP - labels are not lining up - is there some adjustment/calibration to do somewhere to get the labels to print correctly? 1. You have added a header/footer to normal.dotm (rename normal.dotm) 2. The page size set in the printer properties doesn't match the page size of the label sheet. 3. You have a scaling option set in the zoom section of the print dialog 4. Your printer has poor paper handling. Some printers will slip when faced with label stock and thus are incapable of feeding the label correctly. Cleaning the rollers in the print path...

Can I print different labels in each column?
Hi, Great tips...I'm trying to make nametags inexpensively for children and want to be able to have a name and security number on one column and just a security number on the other column. I'm using a 2 column template from avery and each cloumn would be the same for the entire page. Any ideas? Chris Best way is to setup two different mail merge data bases, one with the name and number and the other with just the number. What Avery template are you using? Are they sticky labels? Create a mail merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052584251033.aspx -- Mary Sa...

Excel: using data labels as markers
I want to show the distribution of properties of products across two axes. Excel 2003 sp3, on Win XP sp2 How do I place the code numbers of the products at the coordinates, i.e. using text in a cell as the marker for each point? I used to be able to do this easily in Quattro, but cannot see a way in Excel. The following Help instructions do not work: "Reestablish links between data labels and worksheet cells Click a chart sheet or an embedded chart to display the Chart menu. On the Chart menu, click Chart Options. On the Data Labels tab, select the Automatic text check box. "...

Exchange\Outlook Labeling Question
Our company wants to implement a policy that will force all users to use labeling on emails (i.e. INTERNAL USE ONLY) before sending messages. Does any one know of a good product that can do this? We have an Exchange 2003\5.5 environment and would prefer a server based product. I thought there was a way to do this with Microsoft products but I can't find it. Any help or information would be appreciated. http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec4.htm Andrew wrote: > Our company wants to implement a policy that will force all users to > use labeling on emails (i.e. INTERNAL USE ONLY...

Coloring Folder Labels
Is there a way in Outlook 2002 or 2003 to alter the color of certain folders? Kind of like you can to with specific email, but witht the folder label as it's displayed in the Folder List view? No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "M.Siler" <John.Doe@NoSpam.com> wrote in message news:OZAwRd$8EHA.3828@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a way in Outlook 2002 or 2003 to alter the color of certain > folders? Ki...

Display Values under Date labels on the X-Axis...
Is there a way to put a value (IE, Scrap Count) on the X-axis under the Date labels of a Chart??? TIA - Bob Hi, The simplest way you be to add the values in the cells that already contain the axis labels. If you do not want to alter those cells then use some helper cells to create a new set of axis labels. Cheers Andy Bob Barnes wrote: > Is there a way to put a value (IE, Scrap Count) on the X-axis > under the Date labels of a Chart??? > > TIA - Bob > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

XL2003
I am trying to create a chart where the X-axis uses custom labels. There are 6 data series arranged in columns; column A contains the following: 1,2,3,E,3,2,1,2,3,E,3,2,1. I would like to use these as my X-axis labels instead of the default which is 0 - 14 (corresponding to the number of items). Any ideas? TIA Amanda "Birmangirl" <Birmangirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DADBA0DC-E5E0-44D7-B900-A806DC3636F8@microsoft.com... > I am trying to create a chart where the X-axis uses custom labels. There are > 6 data series arranged in columns; column A ...

how do i print multiple copies of a sheet of labels?
In Publisher 2007 we can set the number of copies of a label per sheet of paper. How can I set the nuber of pieces of paper? In other words I have a label that prints 30 to a page. How can I print 20 pages? We use this to print multiple addres labels for our booklets. Thanks, Joe joegat2000 wrote: > In Publisher 2007 we can set the number of copies of a label per > sheet of paper. How can I set the nuber of pieces of paper? > > In other words I have a label that prints 30 to a page. How can I > print 20 pages? We use this to print multiple addres labels for our > booklets...