APA conversion

I have a paper with bibliography that is not APA.  I need to convert them
into APA format.  How do I copy and past my information so I could create an
APA formatted bib without typing all my bib over again?

Unicode conversions
Hi, I'm trying to work out how to convert to and from unicode. For instance I have a passed string which contains the hex 0xc2a3. This corresponds to the pound(�) sign. But however I try to create my own variable with this value I just get 0x00a3. eg USES_CONVERSION; WCHAR *pwzpnd = T2OLE("���"); For testing, I would like to be able to create such a variable with "full" unicode representation (0xc2a3) and then convert to and from ASCII - although I don't need to make the whole program unicode ie all CStrings etc unicode. Would someone show me how I can do it? ...

Time conversion
Is there a standard formula to convert minutes to hundredths of a minute for payroll and what is it? Is there an industry standard? ...

Quicken conversion #7
Money 2005 standard version. Quicken Deluxe 2004. When I try to convert a Quicken file, I get an error message that Quicken data is contained in several files and Money cannot find all files------. All the files are there. Quicken works, so it must be OK. This occurs on 2 out of 3 Quicken files. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, "ski pro" <ski pro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Money 2005 standard version. Quicken Deluxe 2004. >When I try to convert a Quicken file, I get an error message that Quicken >data is contained in several files and Money...

XP to 97 conversion
I am getting an Invalid data type error when using XP to convert a A2000 DB to A97. I am able to convert the A2000 DB to XP, but I still get the same data type error. Can some one tell me or tell me were I can find which data type may be causing the error? Thanks Kevin ...

Conversion project
My company is looking for a project manager to assist in the process of converting our district locations from EMS to a combination of Great Plains/VMP. VMP is an SQL based application (industry specific software application system) that was created and homegrown from our partner in New Zealand. Obviously, we are not looking for anyone with VMP experience, but we DO need someone who knows Great Plains and has been through prior conversions. This position would be located in our Canton, MA corporate office. If anyone is interested in this position and learning more, please contact Pa...

Does the Encoding class support ISO-2022-xx to Unicode conversion?
I'm looking for some means to convert ISO-2022-xx encoded textual data to Unicode. Is there some mechanism in .NET to do this? The Encoding class looks promisiing. Confirmed. Encoding class will easily convert from ISO-2022-xx to Unicode. Here's a code snippit demonstrating the basic operation: (note: second attempt to post. First attempt ended up in some indeterminant failure wherein IE was hung) namespace TestIsoToUnicode { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { // Starting string, a name of a file in Japanese as exp...

Lotus 123 conversion
We Lotus 123 Version 5 documents that we need to convert to Excel (97, 2000, xp). Right now when we convert they need more adjustment afterward, and the macros don't convert. Is there a 3rd party tool to convert these files? Any other help? Thanks! The only external 1-2-3 file converter I know is: http://www.dataviz.com/products/conversionsplus/ Whether it does a better job with formatting, etc. than Excel I do not know. I also do not know whether this program handles the newer .123 file format. The website is ambiguous in my opinion but a telephone call should solve that. However...

batch conversion??
I have approximately 1000 Access 97 databases. Most of them contain nothing more than a few basic tables and queries - no VB code, however they do include linked tables. The only thing stopping me upgrading Access is the thought of having to manually convert each database to a later version, but maintain the same filename and location to keep links in place. Anyone know if there is any way to batch convert these files? All suggestion gratefully received as manually converting these database files is out of the question. Stephen ...

Conversion of int to number
Is their is any method or procedure(Logic) to Convert my int input to String e.g. if i input Number 1 then output should be One if 2 then Two and so on sam Take a look at CAST and CONVERT system functions in the BOL "sam" <sumesh.jangra2009@gmail.com> wrote in message news:35eb89d7-b37e-4739-b3a4-ff9f85dfdb08@l24g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > Is their is any method or procedure(Logic) to Convert my int input to > String > > e.g. if i input Number 1 then output should be One > > if 2 then Two and so on There is no built-in function...

mbox to Outlook conversion?
Hi, all, Does anybody have a clean, inexpensive (free?) way to get a .mbox file converted to Outlook messages? I've been using Bloomba for personal mail, but since they've discontinued the product, I'd like to just convert it all and import it into Outlook 2003. Thanks! Larry Wahlers What file formats does your program support for export? If it supports exporting to Excel or to a .txt format, you can import from there into Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus na...

MSAccess query conversion to excel
I have a MSAccess query which contains some memo fields. I am using Office links to transfer the data to Excel. There are about 500 characters in some of the memo fields. All the data is displayed as expected in the query, but when the data is transferred to Excel the data in the memo field cells is cut off. Is there a way to make sure all data from a memo field is transferred to Excel? ( I would be happy with a limit of even 1000 characters) Any help greatly appreciated John Baker In Access, use the TransferSpreadsheet method to send the data, and specify one of the later Excel versions...

Group by date and then conversation
Hi, I would like to create a custom view that is a mix between the standard message view (arranged by date) and message view (arranged by conversation). In other words, I would like to group by date first at the top level, and then within each date grouping, I would like to have message group by conversation. So this would mean that the "Today" grouping would have only those conversations that had messages sent that day, and "Yesterday" would have those conversations where the last message sent was yesterday, and so on. Is this possible? thanks. Seems to be, 'Vie...

File conversion #2
I have been using Excel for Mac. I have now reverted to Windows and although I'm able to work and save the file I'm prompted with a 'File conversion in Progress'. How can I stop this message and still use the file? TIA - Dave "Dasco" <cadasco@SUPERhotmail.com> wrote in message news:6dotv5F3m1sbU1@mid.individual.net... >I have been using Excel for Mac. I have now reverted to Windows and >although I'm able to work and save the file I'm prompted with a 'File >conversion in Progress'. How can I stop this message and still use the ...

how to determine if typ conversion exists?
Hello all, How do I determine if conversion (implicit or explicit) between integral types exists? I tried using Type.IsAssignableFrom() method but with no satisfactory results. Example below. I want to determine in code if certain assignments, like: float f = 0; int i = 0; f=i; are allowed or not, and which require explicit conversion (i=(int)f;). Thanks for any hints. Thomas Type t1 = typeof(int); Type t2 = typeof(float); Type t3 = typeof(bool); Console.WriteLine(t2.IsAssignableFrom(t1)); Console.WriteLine(t1.IsAssignableFrom(t3)); Thomas wrote: > Hello all,...

Accidental Conversion to Japanese/Korean
Have been using Access 2002 now for over a year. Just today, when I enter data or change data on a form, it changes my type to Japanese characters. Don't rember changing anything in my system. At least I think it is Japanese, can't read it. It may be Korean. Help, how do it get it back to English? ...

conversion of lotus 123 files to excel
What is the best way to convert Lotus 123 files to Excel 97. Please explain in both how to do in excel or in Lotus 123 thanks Reeka Reeka From Help Answer Wizard "lotus 123" About opening and saving files from other programs Some of the content in this topic may not be applicable to some languages. You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Exce...

money version 9 conversion to version11
Cannot read Money 9 Files when using Version 11 there seems to be no converter in program or on the web is this correct ?. Would be grateful for any help. Thanks Errol Generally not. What have you tried? What happened? (Error messages, etc.) "Errol Prettyger" <errol.prettyger@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:088401c3a5fd$a89d83f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot read Money 9 Files when using Version 11 > there seems to be no converter in program or on the web > is this correct ?. Or maybe we should just cut to the chase. Is the message "incompatible version...

Twips conversions
Anyone have the story on twip conversion problems? An image control shows width at 1.4 inches and height at 1.6701 inches. And, Debug Print, in the OnOpen code, of ImageWidth and ImageHeight show 2804 and 3419 respectively. Since 2804/1440 = 1.9472 and 3419/1440 = 2.3743, there's obviously something astray........might be me of course. Bill InsideHeight and InsideWidth props are the dimensions of the Image currently displayed in the Image control and not the control itself. You should be loading/resizing/whatever in the Format, or if no resizing is required, the Print event of the...

Problem Opening DB for Editing after Conversion to 2002
I had just installed Office XP and tried to open the database to modify the code. Now when I hold the shift and try to open the database for edit, it fires off the application and refuses open in Design view. Is there a new key that I do not know of, or can we not edit the code after we have converted it. TYIA DPC ...

Excel to PDF conversion in VB
Hi I have an excel sheet which i would like to convert to pdf via vb automatic code. What i want to do is click a button - run a macro that would convert the sheet to PDF. I recorded a macro when doing this manually, but when i run the code i cannot get passed the save as dialog box. Is there any code to do this? Thanks in advance Paul Paul Watkins wrote: > Hi > I have an excel sheet which i would like to convert to pdf via vb automatic > code. > > What i want to do is click a button - run a macro that would convert the > sheet to PDF. > I recorded a macro ...

Payroll time period conversion table
It would be useful to have a payroll time period conversion table to create the Pay Type options, similar to a unit of measure conversion. If that were possible, an hours to "day" to "week" conversion could be created to provide more flexibility. Currently, only a standard 8 hour, 5 day week correctly calculates overtime. Setting up conversion tables could facilitate union contracts and situations beyond the standard 8-hour, 5-day week -- 24 hour shifts; 4, 10-hour days; or extremely complex union day rates and work weeks. ---------------- This post is a suggestio...

Adjustments to Orders after Quote Conversion
We are noticing that no products (existing or write-ins) can be updated to an Order after it has been converted from a Quote. Other fields on the order are updatable but no products. Has anyone seen this before? Is this the behavior we should be seeing? Thanks for the help! Hi, This is expected behavior! From the online Microsoft CRM help: "The order is used to fulfill the agreement of goods or services that ere offered in the quote. In Microsoft CRM, quotes, orders and invoices are considered to be the same item, but in different states of transition." I think also it w...

Anyway to view actual conversation with server?
Outlook 2000. Anyone know if there's a way (natively or with any 3rd party product) to view a log of the exact conversation between Outlook and the mail server? I want to see where there is a problem occuring. Thanks. ---Atreju--- What problem are you trying to track? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Atreju asked: | Outlook 2000. Anyone know if there's a way (natively...

B/E mdb growing tremendously after conversion
Our recently converted (2003 from 97) application has a B/E which was originally ~100 Mb, and used to grow by about 8-10 Mb per month with 97. It is now growing 5-6 MB per day. Is this normal after converting to 2003 ? (7-10 users, all on Term-Server, individual copies of F/E) Thanks & regards Have you tried to compact? Go to the menu bar, click Tools, Database Utilities, and Compact and Repair database. >-----Original Message----- >Our recently converted (2003 from 97) application has a B/E which was >originally ~100 Mb, and used to grow by about 8-10 Mb per month wi...

Word to Excel format conversion?
I have a list of items in Word that runs to 42 pages, and I would like to convert it to an Excel spreadsheet. Cutting and pasting won't work, is there a way to convert? Office Help would indicate that there is, but it doesn't tell me how. Thanks! Jack Hi Jack Try exporting / importing as HTML (aka "webpage"). HTH. Best wishes Harald "jstephens62" <jstephens62@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:AFF893A5-3696-473A-9552-66A3D05D00EA@microsoft.com... > I have a list of items in Word that runs to 42 pages, and I would like to > convert i...