add context-specific pages to a form based on response

i want to create a form that will add an appropreiate page to the form based
on how items in the original are answered.
For example, if the user checks "yes", "Additional Form A" is added
and if "no" is checked, "Additional Form B" is added.
When the user is finished, the original form plus the added form(s) print or
get saved together.

What is the content of the additional pages? If they contain more form
fields, then you cannot simply insert pages with includetext fields (the
most logical approach) or the fields in them will not work - however there
are some examples at http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/word_vba_examples.htm which show how to add stuff to a
form.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"janieray" <janieray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i want to create a form that will add an appropreiate page to the form
>based
> on how items in the original are answered.
> For example, if the user checks "yes", "Additional Form A" is added
> and if "no" is checked, "Additional Form B" is added.
> When the user is finished, the original form plus the added form(s) print
> or
> get saved together.

0
Graham
1/17/2010 6:55:56 AM
Thank you Graham, for your suggestions.  While researching this issue, I
stumbled upon InfoPath and since that's an option for me, I'm going to pursue
using that for my form instead of Word.  It sounds like InfoPath does it all
- we'll see.