Add Avery labels in Word

How do you add more Avery labels in the Tools/Letters and Mailings/Envelopes
and Labels menu?

Yup, they're correct, but I have to add one thing. If you need to create
pinfeed labels, be sure to click on continuous feed radio button in the
label options dialog box. Just in case you're looking for those kind of
labels.

'www.macolabels.com' (http://www.macolabels.com)

--
checkme197
checkme197's Profile: 1303

checkme197

labels #5
I have 52 non-contiguous cells that need to be summed and averaged. I have created a label by selecting the individual cells and typing a name in the name box. How can I edit or review to be sure I have all the correct cells? i.e. If I skip a cell that needs to be included or if I click on a cell that should not be included if the label should reference B5, B10, B15, ... but I click on B4, B9, B15 how can I change B9 to B10? Is there an easy way to use the name for relative formulas? i.e. I have Monday_P1, Monday_p2, Tuesday_P1, Tuesday_P2 then how can I use this to get Monday...

cannot fax from Panther with Word
I cannot fax a document from Word from OSX Panther. I just get a "dinging" sound. When I try to open the address book I can't select an address book. I can't even close the address book again. It keeps "dinging" regardless what I try to do. However, finally when I put a fax number in manually, I was able to fax the Word document under Panther. It has something to do with the link to the address book! All this works fine with TextEdit. It is purely a problem with Microsoft Word. This problem was posted in January. I have update version 10.1.4 installed. Has anyone...

finding words
hi all this is maybe a little bit simple but.. i use an access database in an VB 6 program When i want to find a name in de table, i don't have a problem when i spell it correct but i want to find also de words when i leave the last symbols or when i'm lookin' for more possibilities like i spell 'house' but i want also find 'ourhouse' 'housebell' etc Who can help me please ...

how do i make pie chart ignore data labels where value is zero?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a pie chart tracking the amount of time spent in a day. I have lots of possible categories and i certainly don't use them all each day, and the chart shows a bunch of overlapping labels in between slices if their value is zero. Does anyone know how to make the chart exclude these labels? <br><br>Thanks in advance! On 4/7/10 1:02 PM, Steppenwolf@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I have a pie chart tracking t...

Portfolio April 1 Add/remove shares, locks up
I think this is deluxe portfolio (from investment toolbox). Any entries done on April 1, 2009 caused addition of the following entry: "1900.01.01 Add Shares Quantity 0 Price 0.00 Amount $0.00" Try to delete: "Money won't allow you to remove this transaction because it is connected to other dependent transactions." Try to add new transaction: "Adding this sell ... will cause the balance ... held in the investment account to become negative at some point. Please cancel or revise the transaction" Looks like a virus caused this and I can not fix it. A...

Where did Word and Works newsgroups go?
Anyway I believe this is a Windows XP problem dealing with MS Word 2000. When I copy into Word 2000 from like IE6, Word will quit working with the clipboard. Closing Word and reopening it will make it start working once again. About a year ago, I was testing a number of XP systems and stopped updating Windows. This worked so well on my test machines that I stopped all of the rest of them. So nowadays I only get hotfixes that actually fix a problem that I am having. Although this one computer I restored from the Recovery CD just last week. And there are no new updates on it ...

Repeated Word crashes

add control on datasheet subform
I would like to add a control on my subform. It seems that I am able to add a control on my subform if it is single form, but can not add control on datasheet form. Am I right? If I am wrong please let me know, Are there any work around? Your information is great appreciated, You cannot add a control in Form view or Datasheet view. Only in Design view. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Souris" <Souris@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Collections Management -add Customer PO Number to collection lette
I work with several installations that need to reference their customer's PO number when talking with their customers. One of these installations recently decided to add Collections Management. We're disappointed that we cannot pull the Customer PO Number onto their collection letters. What they're doing for now is always sending the customer statement (which has been modified to show the Customer PO Number from their SOP invoices) everytime they send a collection letter. Our suggestion would be to make the Customer PO Number be available to use on collection letters. ----...

Formatting ALL data labels for ALL data series at once
I've applied data labels to a pivot chart (PivotChar Tools/Layout/Data Labels/Inside End). Then, i actually want the data series name to show instead of the value and also want the text orientation to be vertical. I can change this for a single data series, but not for all at once. Am i missing something ? You can pick Show Series for all series of labels at once, if you select the chart, go to the Chart menu > Chart Options > Data Labels tab. This does all series at once, not just the ones you've already labeled. You cannot apply other formatting to more than one series...

Word Attachment generates error from paint??
Help, One of my teachers clicks on a .doc attachment in Outlook 2k, and gets the following error: Paint cannot read this file. This is not a valid bitmap file, or its format is not currently supported. Windows XP Pro is the OS. HELP! The icon on the attachment is for a word document, so why is paint tyring to get in the process?? Steve In news:1126886531.056414.95120@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, w5en@cox.net <w5en@cox.net> typed: > Help, > One of my teachers clicks on a .doc attachment in Outlook 2k, and gets > the following error: Paint cannot read this file. This i...

Data labels for selected points
How do I display a data label (showing the y-value) for a specific x-value? If I change the x-value, I want the data label reflect the new corresponding y-value. Add the x,y pair as a separate data series "Jade" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30ba01c4c010$5aab4500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I display a data label (showing the y-value) for a > specific x-value? > > If I change the x-value, I want the data label reflect the > new corresponding y-value. Tried the extra data series - it seems like a good solution How do I sel...

How select all data points/data labels at once (to format)?
Hi, I know this is possible as I sometimes do it by accident(!), but how do you select all data points/data labels in a graph at once so that you don't have to select each point/label individually in order to format? cheers!, R You can select an entire series at once. Select something different in a chart, then click once on the series to select all points (not all points will be highlighted if there is more than a nontrivial number of points in the series). Or click once on a label to select all the labels in the series. A second single click on a point or a label will select on...

How to convert FIGURES in one column to WORDS in another column?
I want to get the amounts put in one column in "Figures" to appear it in another column in "Words" . Is it possible in Excel ? See below to have a clear idea about what I am saying. Example- USD:1,013,566.38 (in Column A) to Appear As "USD:One Million Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred Sixty-six & Cents Thirty-eight only" Please Guide, if anybody can. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Shashank Virkar" <Shashank Virkar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:282246B7-52DA-44BB-991...

Type mismatch error when opening word doc using automation
I get a Type Mismatch error when trying to open word file by using automation. I am using msword.h header from Office 2007 and compiling with VC++ 6.0. CoInitialize(0); _Application oWord ; Documents oDocs; _Document oDoc; COleVariant vOpt(DISP_E_PARAMNOTFOUND, VT_ERROR); //For optional args //Start Word if(!(oWord.CreateDispatch("Word.Application", NULL))) { AfxMessageBox("Error starting Word.", MB_SETFOREGROUND); return 0; } //Open a document oDocs = oWord.GetDocuments(); //error happens on this line oDoc = oDocs.Open(COleVariant("C:\\PROJECTS\\RRD_OFFIC...

Opening a selected file in Word from MFC app
Hi all, I've a simple app in which the user can select a file from a list. Then I want to open that file, using Word (as it's a Word document). Nothing too scary, but it's got me stumped. I've tried various samples & examples (automation et al) but have got nowhere. It seems to me that if I can simulate the behaviour of the "Run" box (from the Start-> prompt) then I should be able to just throw the file name at it (similar to double-clicking in Explorer) and all will be well. However, nothing works so far. Has anyone out there any advice for me (aside from...

Wireframe Contour plots
Hi I have a plot generated in three dimensions. i changed the chart type to wireframe contour plot, where the contours show Z values as functions of the X and Y values. My problem is that I need these contours to be labelled automatically, and to have them displayed accordingly, so that when source data in the X and Y ranges change, the contours would change together with their labels. So far i have been unable to select the contours themselves to edit or label their values. is this possible? it seems not. Manual labelling by inserting text boxes would be useless as the contours would ch...

Lock the number of pages in a word Doc
Hi, I really need some help, quick :-) I have built a Word doc in Office 2003, I have managed to to built different headers on different pages. BUT! I need to look the document to 4 pages, how? I don't won't page number 5, just 4 pages thats it.... Thank you!!!! So what do you want Word to do if you (or someone else) put more than 4 pages worth of text and graphics in the document? The usual way to do this is to use tables with fixed row heights to create a layout that won't change. If more text is typed or pasted into a cell than will fit within the fi...

Outlook 2003 hangs using Word as Editor
I've discovered when Word is used as Outlook 2003 editor it cause Outlook to hang when I reply to email. As soon as I remove Word a editor the problem goes away. I created a signature using a pictur with Word as editor and I would like to use this signature but canno due to this problem. Is this a bug and has Microsoft addresed it? Any help appreciated! Thanks, Ralp -- ralphf926Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Are you using Word 2003? Versions must match to use Word as editor. Why not create the signature in Outlook instead? Perhaps the picture you are using is causing the prob...

Change in the Way Word is Printing envelopes and Label
Recently I allowed some updates to my computer and my Word program has not been working right since then. The labels are not printing correctly they are now backward and the envelopes print the address backward. Is there some sitting that has been changed or what? -- Charley ...

Copying numbers from Excel to Word
Hi, I have numbers in Excel formated in Hebrew font Narkisim.When I copy them from Excel to Word (2003 and 2007) it converts the numbres to Times New Roman and force them to be formated as ENGLISH charachters instead of HEBREW. Is it a bug? Thank you, Tamir :-) __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4762 (20100111) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Hi Tamir, If you paste the numbers into a Word range formatted with the Narkisim font, I'd expect them to retain ...

print in word not possible
hi everyone... i have my problems with microsoft word. when i want to print a doc, my word quit everytime. work with Mac osx 10.2.8, office x power pc g4 466 mhz 1.25 gb ram and i print with a hp deskjet 3820 thanx for your help.....greez rupi You definitely need to download and install the latest Office X updates, which are 10.1.2, 10.1.4, and 10.1.5 (10.1.3 is unnecessary). They�re available from Microsoft. Simply applying them all might fix the problem. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx#OfficeX> If that doesn't help, try repairing permissions. For OS 10.2....

Unable to add Outlook's Inbox to IE 6.0's Favorites folder...
Does anyone know how to do this procedure, so I can access my Inbox with IE's interface, for faster access, as it were? Thanks... -- AKS ksteen2553@charter.net wrote: > Does anyone know how to do this procedure, so I can access my Inbox with > IE's interface, for faster access, as it were? Thanks... It's called Outlook Web Access and AFAIK you can't use it unless you have Exchange Server..... -- Registered Linux User no 240308 Kubuntu 6.06, Open Office 2 gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk to email me remove the obvious! Gordon: Thank you for replying;...

Do I buy an add in or write code myself ...
I have a customer that wants to collect his 50,000 or so emails from potential customers that he has been building up and and use them as a targeted mail shot. He wants it to be very simple. I'd like to do 2 things .. a) When viewing an email from a potential in Outlook, I'd like to give him a button to click to "add to database". This would present a dialogue where he can choose a category and then it gets added to a specified contact list in Outlook with the category code in one of the user fields. b) Later on he will want to compose an HTML mailshot and to be able...

Add content of .pst file of news to public folders of Exchange 2003