"keyboard shortcut" and "delete line"

In Word 2007, is there a keyboard shortcut that would allow me to delete all
words till the end of a line?  Till the end of a sentence?

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:36:06 -0800, Maisieb
<Maisieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>In Word 2007, is there a keyboard shortcut that would allow me to delete all
>words till the end of a line?  Till the end of a sentence?

There is no single command that does either of those things, so there
isn't any shortcut. However, you can install these two macros
(http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm) and then assign a
shortcut to each macro
(http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AsgnCmdOrMacroToHotkey.htm).

Sub DelToEndofLine()
    Selection.EndKey Unit:=wdLine, Extend:=True
    Selection.Delete
End Sub

Sub DelToEndofSentence()
    Selection.End = Selection.Sentences(1).End
    Selection.Delete
End Sub

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"keyboard shortcut" and "delete line"
In Word 2007, is there a keyboard shortcut that would allow me to delete all words till the end of a line? Till the end of a sentence? On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:36:06 -0800, Maisieb <Maisieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Word 2007, is there a keyboard shortcut that would allow me to delete all >words till the end of a line? Till the end of a sentence? There is no single command that does either of those things, so there isn't any shortcut. However, you can install these two macros (http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm) and then assign a shortcut to ...