Word can not load e-mail envelope

The above error has recently started with Word 2003 when I click the "email"
button to send a document as the email body, not as an attachment.
Previously this function worked.  The "send as an attachment" works. I have
found a KB entry, but its solution did not work. I'm using Outlook 2003 as
my default email editor.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Jim

0
Microsoft

can grow / can shrink , control position conflict
I've got a report with several text boxes and/or sub-reports in the detail section, and I'm having trouble keeping their horizontal alignments as needed. Maybe someone can clue me into the "caviats" (or to a usefull source that goes into the details and work-arounds...) Many thanks in advance, Mark Here's the conditions I've got... - the detail section is organized in three (3) columns (these are purly graphic, and comply with the "format" of the report) - in each column are 1 to seveal text boxes and/or sub-reports, - currently the firs...

Non3rd Party: Multiple Taxes (i.e. 2 Diff States)
I posted this a few days ago, and had some great response, however, I am looking for a non 3rd party solution to this issue. Does anyone have any ideas? RMS V1.3flat I am trying to establish two different Item tax structures for two different tax authorities, let's say one for MN and one for ND state. Preface: I am giving this as a real HL example. Assigning taxes on a per customer basis will not work as a solution to this issue. Please do not take it literally that I need to assign per customer based on Billing or Shipping State. Example: MN Tax has: MN State, MN City and MN C...

Send mail problem
I have a small (3 computer lan) and am using outlook 97 on the networked computers. The system has worked fine for about four months but recently the networked computers cannot send email. The error: 'No transport provider is available to send to this recipient.' comes back everytime. I'm on DSL with sbcglobal.net and mail from the server works fine. TIA, Jim ...

Change the mail path
My IMAP server is UNIX-based, my e-mail is stored in its own directory in user home directory-for example: ~username/Mail. i have windows -xp in compaq system. which is part of lan. i want to change the path of default mail(i.e where d mails r saved.) please help me out. The instructions gvn in help is not able to help me out. Please guide Thanx in advance../// Raghav wrote: > My IMAP server is UNIX-based, my e-mail is stored in its own directory in > user home directory-for example: ~username/Mail. i have windows -xp in > compaq system. which is part of lan. i want to...

Automatically check mail in Outlook 2003
I have a new PC running XP Media Center 2005 and Office Standard 2003 trial. My PC has a built in LAN card. I use 56k dial-up modem to access POP3 on local ISP. Although I tried getting some info on Outlook 2003 from ISP they are no help--most use Outlook Express and are not familiar with Outlook. I want the PC to automatically dial and check for mail when off line every 2 hours. I would like to have outlook check mail when I am online about every 10-15 minutes. Office originally setup Outlook as if it was connected to mail server by LAN so I changed to modem. My Internet Explorer ...

Mail Flow
We are using a smarthost to route our emails through another outing group. The problem is the emails are not routing through the routing group anymore they are going out through to the intended servers. We are on Windows Server 2003 and running exchange 2003 cluster. Any help will help. Not sure what you mean...can you give a clearer picture of your topology, and what you are trying to accomplish? "AJ" <ajohnso9@jcpenney.com> wrote in message news:O5FDFFfOFHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > We are using a smarthost to route our emails through another outing group....

convert numbers to words
Hi all, simple question, how to convert number to words. ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars thanks hi see this site.... http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360 and this site.... http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html and this site.... http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm yeah....it can get complicated. good luck. regard FSt1 "reza" wrote: > Hi all, > > simple question, how to convert number to words. > ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars > > thanks FSt1... Thanks "FSt1" wrote: > h...

Outlok 2003 Word Attachments are Read Only and in 2 page view
I have a client with Outlook 2003 and when he receives an email with a word doc attached and attempts to open it (rather than save it 1st) it opens in Word as read only and shows as a split screen (2 page book view). if he saves it to the drive 1st he can remove the read only attribute and then Word opens it normally. Any Ideas? Not sure why the view is different. My OT advice - always save attachments you want to edit, and then open them. Otherwise you're using a temp copy of the file & may lose changes. Marc Seidler wrote: > I have a client with Outlook 2003 and when he recei...

Users can't browse or see local site in GAL
My users cannot view RECIPIENTS CONTAINER objects, of our local EXCHANGE SITE, in the GAL. However they can still send email to users in our local site. Our site doesn't even show up in the GAL, but they can browse other Exchange Sites in the GAL. Now here's the kicker, Domain/Exchange Admins can view see the local site name in the GAL and browse to see the recipient containers within the local site. This leads me to believe that permission some how got screwed up. But, nothing jumps out at me! Thanks for the support, BR Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid...

E-mail Filtering
How might I give only a couple of users right to send email to the internet, but allow all to send internal mail? Thanks, Jay http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "jay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:283cf01c4643d$9b136a20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How might I give only a couple of users right to send > email to the internet, but allow all to send internal mail? > > Thanks, > Jay ...

How to print greeting card envelopes
Using publisher 2003. I can print greeting cards just fine, however I can't find the right page set up to print the envelopes. Measure your envelope and input those measurements into your printer setup and then in the page setup. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "motownretiree" <motownretiree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40755C3E-3ABD-407B-AC22-B2744C7EC409@microsoft.com... > Using publisher 2003. I can print greeting cards just fine, however I can't > find the right p...

undelete or recover a contact or mailing list
It is very easy to unintentionally delete a contact or mailing list in Outlook 2003. Is there any way to recover same? Office 2003 Small Business Ed XP Pro SP1 psa wrote: > It is very easy to unintentionally delete a contact or mailing list in > Outlook > 2003. > > Is there any way to recover same? > > Office 2003 Small Business Ed XP Pro SP1 If you make backups, yes. You should back up all your data, including your PST file(s) regularly anyway. That said, perhaps see http://www.sparnaaij.net/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm Did you look in your D...

How can I change worksheet direction from right to left
I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007 from left to right and vice versa If you mean you want to change the direction of the cursor on Enter, then click on the round logo top left, select Excel options, select Advanced, and change the direction to Left, Right, Up or Down as you desire. -- HTH Kassie Replace xxx with hotmail "Haitham" wrote: > I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007 from left to > right and vice versa I believe the only way is to go through Microsoft Office Tools and make the setting ...

how many characters i can put into one cell in Excel
If i typed a whole paragraph into one cell of Excel, only a part of para show up in that cell. I tried wrap text, increase the height of the column. Nothing happen. Any one have idea about it or there are some limit to view in Excel in one cell Hi Search for 'specifications' in Help: It says '32,767 characters. Only 1,024 display in a cell; all 32,767 display in the formula bar.' -- Andy. "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:747E6CFE-88D9-4F4C-950E-56F0885C3096@microsoft.com... > If i typed a whole paragraph into one cell o...

mail enabled Public Folder #5
Hello every one, I hope some could help me with the following: Do I have to do any thing special after mail enabling a public folder? I have Mail enabled a Public Folder which has the email Lab@EX.local. But I get nondelivery notice. I am using Exchange 2003 Enterprise edition. Appreciate any comments. Set the Anonymous role to at least Contributor for this public folder. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Public Folder" <Public Folder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46F812FE-E236...

Need better understanding of TRIM so I can get rid of trailing spa
I imported a listof names to creat labels. All columns have trailing spaces. I have imported some into Word then done a relace it worked but it was a not the right solution. I understand TRIM in Excel will get rid of Trailing spaces. The examples HELP gives is not clear to me. Please help me get rid of these trailing spaces. Tom Trim should work, Tom, but it's tough to say without seeing your data. What happens if you open the data directly from Excel? What format is it now? Any txt file opened from Excel should give you delimiter options. Are the number of trailing spaces always ...

Can an Excel file be converted into Visio?
Does anyone know if this is even possible? Is there a converter pack or a website that would illustrate this process? Thanks, Jim ...

Outlook 2002 unable to pull mail after few hours of activity
The Outlook program after running few hours suddenly reterning the error (0x80042108) 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incomming POP3 email server... This error is on my 4 different internet supplier accounts. The only way I can receive e-mail again is to restart the PC. Any suggestion how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance. John Ross ...

E-Mail being delivered, but disappearing
OK, here we go. Whenever I log onto Outlook and do a send & receive, the status bar shows, for example, "receiving 1 of 5". It then proceeds to progress through the receipt of the five e-mails and finishes. However, when completed, there is no mail in my Inbox! It's not in any other folders either. It's just not there!! I have no rules in to send mail to a folder, and when I log onto the web service, there are no e-mails there, so I can only assume that they are being delivered. Yet, there's nothing in my Inbox. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. It has only recently star...

word document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Hi, <br> Is there a way I can create a list with boxes instead of bullets or numbers? I want to make a check list. <br> Thanks for your help Hi, create a list, then select all the items and click on Format>Bullets and Numbering. Select any one of the styles displayed, then click on the Customize button. In the new window that opens, click on Bullet and choose one of the symbols that looks like a box. Click on OK twice, and you're back in your document, with your list formatted as a check list. Al...

How to highlight the searched words ?
Hello there I wrote one program in VC++ to highlight all words found in page currently navigated in browser. For that I am just appending "<span id=\"HTMLSEARCH\" STYLE=\"background-color: Highlight COLOR:HighlightText\"\\>" it to words found so as to highlight the words. My problem is that if the background color is same as highlighted color them you can't read the word. I want to highlight the word just like when you select any word using mouse. It highlights the word and sets the background color which is exact reverse to previous background color. ...

how can i Back up folders??
How can I make a backup from folders and other information in outlook, So i can format my computer ? ThanX G'Day 'onymous, You don't tell us what version of Office you use. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af-5a6322f4fd01&displaylang=en This works with OL2000 onward. -- Regards, Pat Garard Australia ______________________________________ Copy your pst-file to your safe location (separate harddisk/partition/USB-memory stick). Then after the format and reinstall of Window and Office connect to it by using File-> O...

How can i make backup automaticaly
Thank you for open this post. I Want to backup exchange automaticaly For example, how i can use ntbackup to backup IS to network path. If i will write correct comand, i will build a .bat file and then incert it to windows jobs. Thank for a help "Shurick" <Shurick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8009D82C-D699-47E0-BE0C-8814C2CDC813@microsoft.com... > Thank you for open this post. > > I Want to backup exchange automaticaly > For example, how i can use ntbackup to backup IS to network path. > If i will write correct comand, i will build a .bat...

why can I not format a secondary axis in excel x?
Despite being able to graph data on a secondary axis in Microsoft Excel X, I have been unable to format said axis (ie make it start from a value other than zero). No amount of trying to click on and select the axis or the values has helped. Are you saying that double clicking does not bring up the Format dialog box for the axis? Try tapping the 'navigation (arrow) keys while watching the Name box. When it reads Secondary Value.... use the Format menu item to open the dialog box and then open the Scale tab to set the Min and Max values best wishes Bernard "mackie99" <...

How can I type more than one line of text into a cell in Excel?
I am using Excel to organize contact information, names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. I would like all of this information in one cell and in the standard format of: name address phone etc. I do not know how to make Excel accept more than one line of text, unless I cut and paste it from a Word document. Could someone please tell me how to format the cells so that more than one line of text can be accepted in a cell? Hi use ALT+ENTER for inserting line breaks -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "watermark" <watermark@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsb...