What is an "Internal Support Function" error in e-mail?

I was copying text from another message into a new e-mail message I was
creating and when I tried to 'send' it gave me the message "An internal
support function returned an error".  What do I do now?

Not a Word problem.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Jewel" <Jewel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was copying text from another message into a new e-mail message I was
> creating and when I tried to 'send' it gave me the message "An internal
> support function returned an error".  What do I do now?

-1
Suzanne

What is an "Internal Support Function" error in e-mail?
I was copying text from another message into a new e-mail message I was creating and when I tried to 'send' it gave me the message "An internal support function returned an error". What do I do now? Not a Word problem. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Jewel" <Jewel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76B20FF6-B730-45B9-A5F2-5C310BED8A3F@microsoft.com... >I was copying text from another message into a new e-mail message I was > creating and when I tr...

Internal support function error #3
When I tried to send an e-mail I recieved the error message: Microsoft Office Word An internal support function returned an error. Any ideas on what I can do? ...

Internal Support Function Error #2
When I try and send an email I get a message that says "an internal support function returnded and error". Has anyone experinced this before? ...

internal support function error
I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. Below is the error I am getting. "an internal support function returned an error" Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I am having the same error. What did you come up with? >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from >outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in >outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. >Bel...

internal support function returned an error
Hello, For some reason, every time I try to send a particular message I get "An internal support function returned an error" warning. Any idea what I can do to fix this problem? -- Thanks, Bob Sorry, I forgot to indicate I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. "BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:elIab3XhJHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > For some reason, every time I try to send a particular message I get "An > internal support function returned an error" warning. Any idea what I can > do to fix this problem? &...

internal support function has returned an error
I have a user that has a subfolder to her contacts folder. When she goes to create a new email, chooses the To... button, and clicks the drop down box for address lists, it shows 2 instances of the subfolder. One works and the other returns an error. "An internal support function has returned an error". That is the only place in Outlook where the subfolder appears twice (shows normally in the services and folder list) Anyone have an idea of how to delete the non-working folder in a non-drastic way.. ie... re-installing. This is Win2k / OL 2k. thx ...

Getting an Internal Support Function Error
I am getting this message when I try to send and email to one of my distribution lists. I have even re-entered the email addresses in the distribution list. I can't figure out what is wrong I would really appriciate some assistance. I am using Microsoft Outlook, I had been using Express and transfered my data. Thanks. TK exactly what does the error say? Did you recreate the DL using a new form or just reenter the addresses in the old form? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide...

Distribution list causes "An internal support function returned an error"
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2. Every time I try to send a message using this one distribution list I get the error message "An internal support function returned an error". How can this be fixed? Recreate the DL from scratch. DL's are not reliable and never work for very long. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:e5MYdzl5HHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2. Every time I try to send a message > using this one distribution list I get ...