mswrd632.wpc error when trying to export an invoice to word?

This just suddenly occured and not being an expert I can't find why or a
correction? Also it won't import another invoice template.

Click on the Fixit button at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973904/en-us

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"trisley" <trisley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This just suddenly occured and not being an expert I can't find why or a
> correction? Also it won't import another invoice template.

0
Doug

recieved error message 0x8DE00006
I cannot get Outlook to send a mass mailer out to business emails. Is ther a max amount that I can send too? I just keep getting this error message and then I go to look it up and there is not solution. Please help!? I have about 375 emails addresses in a distribution list. I just can't seem to send it out. This is most probably an issue with your ISP. They put a quota on how many emails you can send out at a single time. It is a control put in place to restrict Spam. Call your ISP for info -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests fo...

"Application has failed to start..." error message with VS2005 on new machine
VC++ MFC Project working absolutely fine on one machine Installed Visual Studio on a new portable and copied the project and all the settings over, done a complete rebuild which worked fine but now get an error message "The application has failed to start becuase the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" Have tried reinsalling (but I dont think this is relevant as I am working with VStudio) the message pops up a couple of times but then the program runs OK Does anyone know what this means and how to find out what is missin...

Cannot show, import, export userform: error &H80004005 / component is not corretly installed
Please, help me! I can not find where is the the information I need. My problem is: I had Windows 2000 and Office 2000. Now they installed Windows XP and Office 2000 (serv.pack 3). And my forms do not work anymore! The error message says nothing useful, only: 1) the component is not corretly installed (ok! but it's a common form with only normal windows common buttons and labels, not a single userparty creative control) 2) error: &H80004005 -2147467259 3) memory insuficient (ahah, at 512 Mb, only Excel running... ) 4) can not set OleObjectBlob property But if I try to open the...

How to export policies to excel
Hello All, Our organization has an in-house security tool that generates a text file with lists of policies and violations. A VB script reads that text file and populates certain cells on an excel file. There is one column for each db and one row for each policy. All are SQL 2000 and 2005 version. New policies are not covered by the tool. So it needs to be tool+manual scrips, or PBM, maybe? I wonder if it can be done through Policy Based Management. I am not sure how easy to generate a similar excel file out of SQL Server policies. Has anyone used Powershell and/or Report...

Invoice Designer #3
I'm running Money Small Business 2004. I have gone into the invoice designer section of the program, and created an invoice template that I wish to use to print out my invoices. However I cannot find any way of getting the invoices created within Money to print out in this format. Is there any way to save this template so that it overwrites the standard invoice template which is quite unsuitable for my requirements (or is there some other way of getting the layout that I want?). None of the the help files within the program, the on-line Money 2004 manual or the web-based help files s...

Uninstalled Word 2004 test drive
I installed the "Test Drive" version of Microsoft Word 2004 on my ibook, G2, 500 mhz, machine. I am running Panther. After trying it for a couple days and becoming very frustrated with the program I followed all directions to remove the program ... I removed only the 2004 version. After uninstalling I could not automatically open any of my word documents. I never "created" any using the test drive, but I can�t open any of my documents created on my Word X version. Trying to open these documents I received an error message: "The operation could not be completed....

VLookup in VBA giving error message

Exchange Connector Wizard error

Vb.net 2008 ContextMenuStrip logical error when running code
Greetings, I have a connectmenustrip item that when clicked runs the following code (see below) Now if the event is called by the button i.e. cmdDeleteingBooking.Click the linq query returns the appropriate value. However when called by cntMnuCancelBookingItem.Click is returns 0 even if a checkbox is of 'TRUE' value. Debugging shows the code runs exactly the same code (which loops around rows in a datagridview checking if the checkbox has been checked). Could someone explain the reasoning why the same code would return different results? Private Sub cmdDelete...

Metadata Cache Error 04-14-04
When trying to "Go Offline" after synchronization completes I receive the: "Metadata Cache Error" No Entity Anyone experience/solve this issue? Hi, You may have replication setup issue on your SQL server, I suggest you to go through this article : http://mbs.microsoft.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=33588&code=7842 If this is OK, you may test the following manipulation : Open SQL Enterprise Manager; go to Start select All Programs and then Microsoft SQL Server. Expand Microsoft SQL Servers, expand SQL Server Group, expand your Microsoft CR...

js error in ie8
Hi, i am opening a popup window in ie8, the popup is load with loaded with one url and some javascript classes are intialized and able to call the member functions are from page and then i am re-directing the page the another url and the js classes are reinitialized. when i try to call the member function of the js class in the re-directed page, ie8 throws js error as "Unexpected call to method or property access". When debug the code, i found that the class is properly initialized and able to access the member variables of the class. i am getting problem only ...

Smartlist Export to CSV
I've notice when I try to save a file as tab or comma delimited, it still just comes out as a regular text file with no formatting. Only thing I can do is export to excel and then save to CSV. Is there a problem with this in GP 8? Try exporting to Excel and then saving in whatever format you want. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft...

Applying A/P Credits to unposted A/P invoices
We are currently using version 9.0. Is there a way to apply unposted credits against unposted invoices as you are working? We create batches once a day and do not post them until the end of the day. Can this be done while the credit and invoice are in "work" status? Please advise. Thanks for your help! Julie, You can't apply to unposted transactions in AP (or AR for that matter). Sorry, -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Julie B" <JulieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97C1F021-1E43-4305-B8F3-D54425FA45D9@microsoft.com... > We are currently...

copy does not work in word 2003

Word could not load the e-mail envelope
Word could not load the e-mail envelope. This could be caused by a network connection problem or a problem with your Office installation. Trying to send email from within MS word It used to work, but now is broken. Client: WinXP, Word XP & Outlook 2003 Server: Exchange 2003 David Lewis wrote: > Word could not load the e-mail envelope. This could be caused by a > network connection problem or a problem with your Office installation. > > Trying to send email from within MS word > It used to work, but now is broken. > Client: WinXP, Word XP & Outlook 2003 > Serve...

Label Error with image?
Hi, We are trying to print a label for jewelry, the only issue we seem to have is that when an image is put into the label designer the image is the right dimensions but instead of being an image it is a box with red lines cris-crossing with the word 'ERROR' displayed in the center. This all happens before printing, although when we try to print there is no image. So what is it that we are doing wrong to not have an image displayed in the Label designer of RMS PO Manager. Any help[ would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ___________________ Dave Dave, In Label Designer, you have ...

Frx Susbcript 9 error
I am running a consolidated Income Statement in FRx and I get an Error 9 when it hits this one company. It consolidates 5 different companies, one that is translated. I just can;t figure it out. I have a very similar Balance Sheet that runs just fine. I have tried everything, change the output names, etc. I can run the report if I just select that one company but when I run the total company it won't run, it stops with the error. I am using row linking and currency translation. I can run the report for all companies individually. I just don't get it. I have gone through the various kb...

error on install to pocket pc
"window\mny2day.dll" is in use or is in ROM. IFthe file is not in ROM, please close the application using the file. I do not understand what file could be using the same application or how to check the ROM. ...

invoice for envelopes with windows
What invoice template can I use that will consistently place the name and mailing address on the invoice form so that it will always fit in the window of an standard #10 business envelope? There is no standard location for the window. I would suggest folding a piece of paper and measuring where the window is on the envelopes you use. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68FC09EF-AA33-40D7-8472-1602F50D69BD@microsoft.com... > What invoi...

Sql Agent Error
After installing CRM we are receiving the following error. "An error occurred when attempting to set the SQLSERVERAGENT service to AutoStart: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The specified service does not exist as an installed service at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Utility.ServiceUtility.SetServiceToAutoStart(String serviceName, String machineName) at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServiceRunningValidator.AutoStartLocalService(String serviceName, TimeSpan waitTimeForStart) We have CRM on a SBS 2003 machine and SQL EE 2000 on a W2K3 machine. Both are DCs the SBS holds all FS...