Mail Merge with Attachements - Exchange server

Hello,

I am currently trying to utilize the attached process to create a mail merge out of MS word with attachments.

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/MergeWithAttachments.htm

I was able to finally get past the Outlook Object Library problem discussed here and the macro asks me for the table with e-mails and attachments, however, I do not receive an email warning message and after a few seconds the screens comes up with a text box that states:

Microsfot Word
0 Messages have been sent.

On the Directory (titled dir1) I have a table with three rows and two columns
Column one: email address
Column two: attachment path

Nothing appears to fail, it just doesn't seem to send out the e-mail.

Outlook is connected to the exchange server but I am not sure if this is a problem or if there is language that I should be adding to the macro in order to work from the exchange server.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, specially since this would save me countless hours of work, headaches and frustration..

Ivan

Excel Interactive Tab Selection And Display
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fd4f76d6-0068-4b6b-a9aa-0bc1b957e707/excel-interactive-tab-sel.aspx
0
Ivan

It sounds like you have failed to execute the merge of the document that is
to become the text in the body of each of the email messages.  You must
execute the merge of that document to a New Document and then with that New
Document as the active document, you run the macro.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.
"Ivan Woyno" wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am currently trying to utilize the attached process to create a mail
> merge out of MS word with attachments.
>
> http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/MergeWithAttachments.htm
>
> I was able to finally get past the Outlook Object Library problem
> discussed here and the macro asks me for the table with e-mails and
> attachments, however, I do not receive an email warning message and after
> a few seconds the screens comes up with a text box that states:
>
> Microsfot Word
> 0 Messages have been sent.
>
> On the Directory (titled dir1) I have a table with three rows and two
> columns
> Column one: email address
> Column two: attachment path
>
> Nothing appears to fail, it just doesn't seem to send out the e-mail.
>
> Outlook is connected to the exchange server but I am not sure if this is a
> problem or if there is language that I should be adding to the macro in
> order to work from the exchange server.
>
> Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, specially since this would save
> me countless hours of work, headaches and frustration..
>
> Ivan

> Excel Interactive Tab Selection And Display
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fd4f76d6-0068-4b6b-a9aa-0bc1b957e707/excel-interactive-tab-sel.aspx

-1
Doug