How do I get the document to align with my labels?

I keep trying to print these labels, and they end up wasting because the
alignment is off. I am using the right number labels along with the
application, but for some reason it's not working. My printer is a F335
All-In-One. Please advise. Thank You.

Extremely difficult without seeing them. But 99% of the time it is because
normal.dot has been modified by adding a Header or Footer or similar and
labels are based on normal.dot. So try starting Word in Safe Mode and create
a sheet of labels to see if that works. If it does, rename normal.dot as
normal.bad and start Word again.

From Start | Run (Winkey+R), type in

winword /a

and press Enter. Now try the labels.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"thecraftyone" <thecraftyone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I keep trying to print these labels, and they end up wasting because the
> alignment is off. I am using the right number labels along with the
> application, but for some reason it's not working. My printer is a F335
> All-In-One. Please advise. Thank You.

0
Terry

Formatting Labels Using Code
I have a stacked column chart based on data as follows: 2005 Exchange Volume Inflation Price Blank 1,862 1,844 1,844 2,210 Up 0 93 0 402 0 Down 0 111 0 36 The 'Down' values are actually negative amounts but have to be shown as positives for the chart to work properly. My question is, I woulld like the lables in the chart for the 'Down' values to be put in brackets to represent negative numbers. However, since the values have to be positive for this chart to function properly, simply changing the formatting on the cells will not work. Is there code I can write for th...

RPC over HTTP and this is what i get...
Hi all I have exc2003 SP2 and are trying to implement RPC over HTTP to use with laptops. I'm testing it on mine first and this is what i get. Firstly i used this doc http://www.petri.co.il/configure_rpc_over_https_on_a_single_server.htm. i Have winxp pro and outlook2003. When trying to connect via my wireless card i type outlook.exe /rpcdiag in the run box and if i look at the connection dialogue box it shows the following: Servername = the name we use on our network, Type = Directory/Mail, Connection = -- (it physical show the 2 lines --), Status = Connecting. It stays there fo...

How to get Recurring Appointment dates with VBA?
I need to loop through all future Outlook appointment items and populate a table with the date and subject of each appointment. The problem is with recurring apointments - how do I get the recurring dates? If the appointment is NOT recurring, this works: Dim ola As Outlook.AppointmentItem For Each ola In olns.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Items If ola.Start > Date Then myDate = ola.Start mySubject = ola.Subject End If But the above code will not return recurring appointments. I've tried this, but no luck: If ola.IsRecurring Then Dim varItem A...

Office Documents Won't Open with 12.1 Update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC After updating Office 2008 with the 12.1 update, I can no longer open Word or Excel documents that were created on PC's simply by double-clicking them. When a document is double-clicked in Word, it opens a blank document. When an Excel document is double-clicked, it opens the program and the formatting palette. (If I then click on the Excel icon in my dock, it opens a blank spreadsheet.) After double-clicking a document icon, and getting the application to open to a blank document, I can then go under the file me...

How to get text wrap to work with datetime data?
I would like to get a numeric timestamp value (date + time) to display as wrapped text (2 lines) in a single cell with the date on the first line and the time on the second line: A 1 Timestamp 12/17/10 2 6:22 am 3 I tried entering the data as a number (ctrl+; ctrl+:) and applying a custom format (mm/dd/yy hh:mm am/pm). This formats correctly as long as the column is wide enough, but if the column is too narrow, I get ###### and setting text wrap doesn't work even if the row is double depth. I tried entering the timestamp in two parts separated by Alt+Enter. [...

every time i use MSOutlook i get an error report wheni close it
just upgraded to Windows XP now i keep getting error signs and also have something called Photo Gallery tring to install .it ask's for a disc? Help Please Try making a new profile in outlook. No idea on the other problem - we only know outlook here. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mai...

Do I have to leave Outlook open to get my mail?
I just switced to Microsoft Outlook. I was wondering if there was anyway for me to close MO and still recieve alerts that I have a new email. Thank you! Mrs_Mc <Mrs_Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just switced to Microsoft Outlook. I was wondering if there was > anyway for me to close MO and still recieve alerts that I have a new > email. Not without some kind of add-in. Outlook must be running to get mail reception alerts, no different than, say, Outlook Express. -- Brian Tillman "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Mrs_Mc <Mrs_Mc@discussions.microsoft...

How do I merge a Word document into Publisher?
I am using Publisher 2000 for the first time. I have a four-page Word document that I need to print "brochure style" or folded card style on 11 X 17 paper. The document has a lot of text boxes and complicated formatting. How do I tell Publisher to simply copy the pages in the right places? Open the Word document, open Publisher, Copy, Paste. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Denise" <Denise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15D3CE79-E15C-41FC-9888-06573BD6DA34@microsoft.com... > I am using Publisher 2000 for the first time. I have a four-page Word ...

Documentation about RMS integration with GP. Help!!!
Hi, I need a documentation about integratin between RMS and GP. I am using the following version released for both of us: RMS - HQ 1.2 SP3, whit hotfix 905218 ( 1.2.0189) GP - 8.0, SP3. I have some troubles because not all of information is passed to GP from RMS, like RM invoices or Inventory item adjustment... I already can importo to GP from RMS Items, Vendor, Customes, PO and some RM invoices. Even GL batches but nothing else... Thanks a lot.. -- Evelin. ...

? CListCtrl::GetColumn To Get Column Name
Hi, I've written an app that's kind of like WinSpy/Spy++ to make adjustments to list controls. It can correctly set an app's list control's modes, alignments, sorting, styles, and extended styles. It can also get the widths of the columns and count of items. The problem is that I cannot seem to get the columns' names. My app uses code like this, where lc is a pointer to the target app's list control: . lc->GetColumnWidth(.); lc->GetItemCount(.); lc->ModifyStyle(.); lc->SetExtendedStyle(.); lc->GetHeaderCtrl()->GetItemCount(); . That a...

Money 2005
I need to know the proceedure for getting my money back for Money 2005 Premium. Also, will MS delete ALL of my financial information from its servers? Thanks. MS will do nothing to delete your data. It'll probably be there 100 years from now unless you tell Money to delete it. Do this by going into the settings and clearing the setting for Sync with the web--or whatever they call it. I'd look, but I Just Said No to M05 already. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=49 for the 30DMBG question. BTW, the Money development team swears Most Users Prefer all of this stuff. You must ...

"Get/Change" Error message Safe Pay
We recently completed upgrading a customer from version 8 to version 10. We get the following error message when we reload transactions in safe pay. "A get/change first operation on table "ME_Void_Checks" failed accessing SQL data. Any help appreciated. Thanks Russ ...

CRM 3.0 for current customer...when do I get this?
I have an active service agreement, but still haven't received CRM 3.0, even though I've read here that it shipped December 6. Also, it's not available for download from Customer Source and we're still listed as being licensed for 1.2 only. Can anyone please explain the process for acquiring 3.0? Thank you. It depends on the type of Software Assurance you own (Enterprise licensees will receive the upgrade license and media automatically), but most SA licensees will have to ask their MBS reseller to order the license keys and media, for a nominal fee (shipping and hand...

inserting a word document
Hi, I have created a excel workbook with about 6 pages, I need to include a letter I created in Word as one of the worksheets in the project. I tried to take the word letter and insert it as an object into my excel worksheet...this did not totaly work as I now have a line like a border around this letter. If any one can please help me, just email me at annmarie1121@aol.com and put excel in the subject line. I would so appreciate any help I can get on this matter. Thanks much Annmarie Have you tried creating a text box that covers the whole sheet, then inserting the Word document int...

user is having a problem getting new email
this started happen recently to one user...when everytime a new email arrives...she wont see it on her inbox until to scroll up or down in outlook or browse to another folders like deleted, sent, etc. i have already reinstall ms office for her and deleted her outlook profiles...but problem still exist. anyone know how to fix this problem? thanks in advance. That means that something is blocking UDP packets from the workstation to the Exchange server. Exchange uses UDP for new mail notifications. Check for client firewall (XP SP2?), or a firewall between the client and server. If i...

Getting a Pointer to CFrameWnd
In an SDI application, is there a convenient method to access a pointer to the current Frame Window from within the context of CWinApp? Thanks. > In an SDI application, is there a convenient method to access a pointer to > the current Frame Window from within the context of CWinApp? Thanks. AfxGetMainWnd() --- Ajay Why sure! That'l get it from just about anywhere. Thanks Ajay! "Ajay Kalra" wrote: > > In an SDI application, is there a convenient method to access a pointer to > > the current Frame Window from within the context of CWinApp? Thanks. > &...

Copy a Publisher Document Page
is it posable to copy a complete page from a publisher document to another publisher document. ?????? -- Tomk Sure, select all, copy, paste... If you have an older version of Publisher you can open two instances of the program at one time. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tomk" <Tomk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC39737-0E5C-4457-AC28-F2AA511770DA@microsoft.com... > is it posable to copy a complete page from a publisher document to another > publisher document. ?????? &g...

"Insert Comment" macro--can't get rid of reviewing pane
I just recently got a new laptop and decided to try Office 2010 while I'm at it. I have a single, simple macro recorded with a key-combo saved to it that will insert a comment. I edit documents and spend MANY hours inserting comments. My macro is simple: Insert Comment. That's it. I just do Alt-W and voila! The comment is inserted, ready for me to type my text into it. In Word 2003, it inserts nicely and neatly. However, in trying to create this same macro in Word 2010, when I actually go to run the macro, it ALWAYS opens up the reviewing pane at the bottom!! And ...

Right align and overflow
I have a table inside a div, the table could be any width but the div is set to 400px with auto overflow my problem is that I want the table right aligned, if I use text-align in IE8 it does not work, if I float the table right I get a hidden overflow this is for a internal app and only really needs to work in IE8 but a cross browser fix would be good to know. any ideas? ...

vbscript to get photos from ldap provider
Hi All.... I'm trying to connect to an ldap provider and pull user photos and save them to file. The vbscript i'm using runs fine (kinda sorta). It does connect and pull the photos out and saves them to file, but it only pulls the first 500 users and then I get this error "Provider: The size limit for this request was exceeded." I've tried playing around with the provider and page size to no avail. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice! ################################################################### ' Set path to save picture slocal=&quo...

copying worksheets to mane one document.
Hi, I am trying to organize a manual for the company I work for. I have tried copying one worksheet into another but it doesnt copy it in the format that it was, the cells size changes and is a mess to try to fix them. Let me explain better... the manual has several chapters and each chapter has several pages.... these pages were saved one by one, so what i want to do is create an excel document where a tab is a chapter. so in each tab/chapter will be several pages but I want to copy these pages with the same appearance and I cant!! Can someone help me??? Hi Look at "Past spe...

Documentation for HTML Format, Syntax for AutoSize
An Excel file can be stored as HTML. Two questions... [1] Does anybody know whether the format is documented somewhere? [2] Is it possible to specify an autosize for a column? -- Michael G. Schneider MTLookup http://www.mtlookup.com Movable Type Weblog http://www.movable-type-weblog.com/ ...

2002: saving documents in pdf or tiff or?
An on-line printing company requires that I save my 2002 Publisher brochure in pdf or tiff for their use. I have not been successful in my attempts. I need two unusual fonts to embed in the document. Is there a way around this besides buying 2007? And I see somewhere that 2007 needs an add-on anyway. Is there an add-on for 2002 that will help? Thanks so much for your help! Have you tried www.primopdf.com or any of the other free PDF converters? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pdf+converter&aq=0&oq=pdf -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Sky" <...

Documentation on CRM entities and attributes
I want to do a complete documentation for my customer. I’m presently in the Account-Attributes-Customization View. I want to integrate these attributes characteristics in my document (Name, Display Name, Type and Description). How can I do that? I’m not able to do a “Copy-Paste” from this Form to Excel or Word. Also, how may I have the PickList Values to integrate them in the documentation? In fact, the best solution for me would be a document that would include the merge of 3 specific information : 1- the information contains in http://servername/sdk/list.aspx 2- the inform...

Find Similar Words In An Excel Document
Hi! I've checked a few threads on this matter, but they don't quite cover what I'm after. I have an Excel document with several columns full of words and numbers. I have a Master column, which contains the Initial List. (A) I want to compare all the remaining columns to A, but not to each other. So that for example; B,C,D,E,F,G all compare against A and highlight within themselves, any words that match anything in A. The Slave columns will continue to grow, so the Formula would be something that can be copied and pasted to new Columns with minimal change. Preferably someth...