Full Screen Reading goes wrong on multi display environment

Hello,
I am using 2 displays on my computer - primary is 1440x900 and secondary is
1024x1280. When I open Word 2007 document on the secondary display and switch
to Full Screen Reading, it does not use the whole display area but rectangle
1024x900, so the bottom third of the display is not used. Is there any way to
make Word use the whole display?

Thank you,
Libor

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=48891244-130b-4753-a516-87bd2b96d5f5&dg=microsoft.public.word.application.errors

Read Only error when completing activities in SFO
When I close an activity in SFO and mark it as complete I receive a warning dialog that states that the record in CRM is read only and it will not be updated. How can I get the record to update properly in CRM when I mark it as complete in SFO? ...

Outlook marking pop3 messages as read
I have a user here who is using Exchange as his primary account and has an additional pop3 account configured. His primary Exchange account works as normal however; his pop account marks all his messages read as soon as they come in. Preview pane is turned off so its not that. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks in advance. Andy Andy D <Dont@spamme.com> wrote: > I have a user here who is using Exchange as his primary account and > has an additional pop3 account configured. > His primary Exchange account works as normal however; his pop account > marks all h...

How to force special layout of File-as, Full Name and Company
When I enter a new business contact, "Johnny Rockets" for example, I want the Full Name, Company and File As to all show "Johnny Rockets" and not "Rockets, Johnny." Is there a way to cause that to happen without having to go back and adjust the items? Outlook 2007. vista. You can control it for new contacts - Tools, Options, Contact Options to set the file as format and the default name order. See http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/contacts/contacts.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

Something wrong with the site???
Why are none of the post from yesterday or today showing up?! On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:58:01 -0800, QB <QB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Why are none of the post from yesterday or today showing up?! It's a problem with the Microsoft webpage. It's been reported and hopefully is fixed, or will be soon (I did see your post!) Note that the forum is NOT the same as the webpage. The webpage is just one of many ways to see the posts on the Newsgroup. Another (better, IMO) method is to use a "Newsreader" - I use Agent (www.forteinc.com), or you can use Outlo...

Display full email address in addition to Nickname
People I don't know send me emails using their nickname "John", etc. I'd like to have be able to see their full email address displayed in my INBOX instead of just their nickname, so I know which emails to delete without opening or having to press options and the email address of the sender. If I add the column "email" nothing happens. Is there a way to do this? ...

How to Read/Write ADO.NET DataSet XML file without .Net runtime in VC6/VB6?
The ADO.NET DataSet XML file is used in our system, But I want use VC6/VB6 to Read and Write the XML data file, Where can find the C++/MFC/ActiveX tools for VC6/VB6? thanks! http://gnonug.xocomp.net/Support/FAQ/551.aspx Transform ADO.NET DataSet to ADO Recordset Best Regards Onega www.fruitfruit.com "jiatiejun" <jiatiejun@126.com> wrote in message news:#m8vcOa2DHA.3436@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > The ADO.NET DataSet XML file is used in our system, > > But I want use VC6/VB6 to Read and Write the XML data file, > > Where can find the C++/MFC/ActiveX tools f...

OPOS Line Display Service Object
Hi, I am a newbie in OPOS. I am developing a service object for OPOS line display. When trying to use it through the MonroeCS CO control (OPOSLineDisplay.ocx, version OposCCOs-1_11_001), Open gives code 104 (=OPOS_E_NOSERVICE), and get_OpenResult() gives code 305 (=OPOS_OR_BADIF). What these return codes really means ? In Control Programmer's Guide (OLE for Retail POS, Release 1.6) this is said in page 18, item 5: CLIP --> .... (This ensures that the Service Object supports at least the minimum methods of a valid Service Object for the device class, before calling any of its methods...

screen freeze after long time running
Hi I have a program written in Microsoft Visual C++ .NET . Its interface is based on CFormView. It includes three tabs to show information and plots. The plots are made by BitBlt() which copies data from the vectors to the screen around every 5 minutes. The problem is that after the program runs continuously for more than 3 days the screen freezes. Nothing is updated. I have to minimize the window and it may return to normal look. Some static labels on the interface also freeze or appear strange look. Does anyone have similar experience ? Thank you for your hints or suggestions! <e...

retrive value from lookup screen
hi, i hv small problem i make refrence for smartlist (SL)in GP form to enable me open the SL lookup form ,and i add lookup button to open that smart list but i want the retive value from SL to be inserted in text box exist on GP form please help me ...

Trouble Reading XML string
I have a method that generates an string in XML format and passes it to be processed. The string is in the following format: <grandparent> <parent> <child1>text</child1> <child2>text again</child2> </parent> <aunt> <cousin1>text</cousin1> <cousin2>text2</cousin2> <cousin3>text4</cousin3> </aunt> </grandparent> string xmlInput = <values above> XPathDocument xpDoc = new XPathDocument(new StringReader(xmlInput)); XPathNavigator xpNav = xpD...

List Box no displaying added choices
I have several drop-down list boxes in a few forms that I am having trouble with. When I originally set up the database, I created the tables and entered a few items to be included in the drop down list in the lookup section of the table (design view). I then created the forms and inserted those fields. I have since added several new choices to the drop-down list of the table, and those new selections are available in the Table, but they are not available in the Form. The only items available in the drop down list on the Form are those choices that were originally there when I set up the fo...

How to display video in Outlook
emails containing video display the video as large blocks of text characters. How do I get Outlook to display video and play its accompanying audio? "lombo" <lombo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4EF6106-000D-4710-81D5-3B6D2A0B19DF@microsoft.com... > emails containing video display the video as large blocks of text > characters. > How do I get Outlook to display video and play its accompanying audio? I suspect you're seeing the raw MIME encoding. This is a sign you have something interfering with Outlook's correct decoding of...

.OST full (2 GB) during POP collection = all new mail lost?
The subject says it all... Outlook 2003 in Cached Exchange Mode (non-Unicode, i.e. inheriting old 2 GB limit) on Windows XP. Was working offline, collecting two days of POP3 mail, and at the end of the collection I got the error message saying that the .ost file had reached the size limit... Very stupidly, Outlook 2003 (!!!) _deleted_ all mail from the POP3 server before making sure that the same had been stored properly, so it appears to be all lost now? Just out of curiosity, where did Outlook write this data as it was being collected? Was it being appended to the .ost file? I tried ...

OWA in a mixed environment
Hi everyone, We are currently running two environment, exchange 2000 and 2003, but plan on completely switching to 2003 soon. None of the 2003 servers currently have mailboxes on them as we are just in the in the process of setting everything up. All servers are in the same admin group. The existing OWA server has 2000, and I have a question about how to get new OWA 2003 going without causing the ex2k server any problems. The goal is to gradually move mailboxes to 2003, and of course, we want the mailboxes that are not yet moved to have all the functionality they're used to. For m...

On opening outlook
Hi When i open outlook it always goes to a particular folder in my inbox (its a sub folder, about 5 levels down). How do i set it to 1. just open and go to the inbox 2. or open to the last folder i had open. thanks in advance Andy C Tools-> Options-> tab Other-> button Advanced Options... Here you can specify your default startup folder. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "AC&q...

Cell formatting: displaying lat/long coordinates
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4366C.F3FDF050 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rather than formatting a cell to display time in hours and minutes and = seconds, I would like to display latitude and longitude in degrees, = minutes, and seconds. e.g. 43=BA 25' 34" Is this possible in Excel 2000? ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4366C.F3FDF050 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W...

Sorting and Displaying data
I have some data, a list of names with locations and a single number. Something like: Steve 4 Boston Mary 3 Washinton Al 6 Boston Frank 2 Chicago Mort 8 Boston I want to have a seperate sheet that automatically lists the people from each city, sorted by the number. I would need this list to update 'on the fly' as new names are added with new numbers. So the output should be something like BOSTON WASHINGTON Mort Mary Al Steve etc. Thanks for any advice... ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup...

Can't Open Read-Only database
I'm trying to open an mdb file with 2007 and 2003 but can't. I get an error the database is read-only, even though the file attribute isn't. I suspect it's an older version than I have. Am I stuck having to install an old version or is there a workaround? -- Regards from Los Angeles, Emmanuel Microsoft Windows Vista Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz 3GB RAM NVidia GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB Hi Emmanuel, Do you know what version the original MDB file was created in? Access 2002(xp) etc... "Emmanuel Garcia" <imanuel.garcia@gmail.com> wrote in mess...

Display specific area
Sorry, I MEANT to say that it does resemble page view EXCEPT that there are NO overlying page numbers, etc. ...

Displaying Large Amount of Data in a Cell
Exporting an Access table to excel - one of the fields is a memo filed that has a large amount of text in it. Two questions: 1. What is the limit on the amount of characters that a cell can hold? and 2. How can I view that text in the Excel field it was exported to? -- Paul Mazzola General Manager-High Speed Data Services Time Warner Cable Eastern Carolina Division Wilmington NC Ph: 910-772-5793 Fax: 910-772-5796 Hi, 1. A cell can only display 1024 characters in a cell. 2. I'm not sure there's a way to get to the rest... Any way you can export to a text file and break it up...

Read/Write messages to Newsgroups and read RSS News
Hello, can you tell me what are the best softwares/plugins so i can Read/Write messages to Newsgroups such as this one and also to read News from RSS feed? Thank You, Miguel Hi Miguel, the best one is the free one from microsoft. You could use Outlook Express as Newsreader -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de > The Free One? Which one do you mean? As NewsGroups reader i am using Outlook Express but i would like to concentrate everything (Email, Notes, RSS News, Newsgrooup, etc) in Microsoft Outlook 2003. Thanks, Miguel "A...

display comments
Is there a way I can get the comments on a spreadsheet to appear only when you click on the indicator instead of when you roll over the cell? No there isn't. You can only turn off the comment indicator display under Tools, Options, View but then you have no built-in visual way to know which cells have comments. Nor any way to see the comment other than pressing Shift-F2 when you select a cell you know has a comment. -- Jim "jlschott2" <jlschott2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10BA2B46-1A35-49F3-AD60-DB1903F467CE@microsoft.com... | Is there a way ...

Decimal half (.5) displayed in report as fraction
Hi In my table of results, if a race is a dead heat, it is recorded with a decimal ".5" On my report I wish to show it as =BD - for example, the points scored might be 696=BD It is never .25 or .75 etc. The values in the field will be whole numbers or with the .5 Is this easy to do? Thanks Neil neil40@btinternet.com wrote: >In my table of results, if a race is a dead heat, it is recorded with >a decimal ".5" > >On my report I wish to show it as � - for example, the points scored >might be 696� > >It is never .25 or .75 etc. T...

Help! Blue screen ! Windows XP only run in safe Mode !
WindowsXP SP2 cannot run in normal mode , It become blue screen after a minute or later, Now It can only run in Safe Mode ! I get some Dump files and blue screen viewer (file attached) , Can anyone help ! *(Sorry for my poor English !)* +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Dump.rar | |Download: http://forums.techarena.in/attachment.php?attachmentid=10556| +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- kwanami --------------------------------------------...

Multi-level Category Axis Fails with >100 rows of data #2
Hi there, When working with mutli-level category axes I've noticed that Excel 2007 incorrectly displays the axis when there are more than 100 rows of data included in the chart. Many of the labels are not displayed. For an example, here is a chart with a multilevel axis and 100 rows of data: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=210nint&s=5 Here is one with one extra row (101 total): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u721eg&s=5 As you can see most of the month lables and one of the year labels is missing from the 2nd chart. I've put an excel file demonstrating the issue here i...