Free Trial

I tried downloading the free 60 day trial now it says I must install Outlook
2007 please insert CD1. I don't have any CD. I just want the free trial.

Ho provato di scaricare la prova di valutazione per 60gg di microsoft word....adesso mi dice di installare OUTLOOK CD1...Come faccio?

ewarnick wrote:

Free Trial
06-Mar-10

I tried downloading the free 60 day trial now it says I must install Outlook
2007 please insert CD1. I do not have any CD. I just want the free trial.

On Saturday, March 06, 2010 8:53 AM
ewarnick wrote:

Free Trial
I tried downloading the free 60 day trial now it says I must install Outlook
2007 please insert CD1. I do not have any CD. I just want the free trial.

Distributed Data Grids - Share Objects Between Windows Service and ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/953ed61f-e440-4ca5-8b7a-1bb00e33db07/distributed-data-grids-.aspx
0
BELINA

Where can I find a free league schedule maker?

Installation-error crm 3.0 trial on sbs 2003 trial
I tried to install CRM 3.0 90-day-trial-version on a Small Business Server 2003 180-day-trial-version. But the Installation gets an error message that the installed SQL-Server is an "Enterprise Evaluation Server" and not an "Enterprise Server". How can i try the CRM-system, when i cant install the trial-version. I will use the Small Business Server. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

one account users get "unable to open free/busy information"
Hi all, Basically I have a new installation with Exchange 2003. I Have a mixture of Outlook 2002 and 2003 clients. Everything has been relatively smooth. I have one user, happens to be the CEO- that's having problems. I've shared his Calender with a couple people giving them editor rights. When any of these users open his Calendar from within their Outlook client and try to create a new appointment, they immediately get a popup window that says "Unable to open free/busy information". this is the only users I'm having this problem with. I go thru the same process ...

Free Trial Issue
Hello, I just downloaded the Publisher 2007 free trial, recieved the email with the trial key, and was able to open the program. However, when I try to start a New project nothing will open...I keep getting the response ' Publisher cannot complete the operation'. What can I be doing wrong? Thanks! Did you activate the trial? Do you have a default printer selected? Try opening Publisher as the administrator. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "michele411" <michele411@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCE8D514-B734-4E0C-929C-A6D4BB32D813@micros...

The Independent Investor eBook :Free download
The Independent Investor eBook is an instant and free download Get it now. Click Here: http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=http://www.elliottwave.com/wave/... This 75-page eBook will stand conventional investment notions on their collective head, and explain market behaviors that have always been considered "inexplicable" using hard facts and generous price charts. Get it Now...Get it Free here : http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=http://www.elliottwave.com/wave/... Best Regards Deepak Sahijwala ...

Downloaded trial version of Publisher 2007
I have downloaded the trial version of Publisher 2007 but am not able to create a document or modify it in any way. I'm on a timeline - HELP! -- Bryan arcticmonkey wrote: > I have downloaded the trial version of Publisher 2007 but am not able to > create a document or modify it in any way. I'm on a timeline - HELP! You have to activate the trial version to bring it out of reduced functionality mode. If you've already activated it and the trial has expired (30 days, I believe), then you have to buy the product. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mv...

Learn The How To Do's Of Internet Marketing For FREE!
The Internet Wonders eZine is a FREE weekly newsletter subscription that is dedicated to meeting the needs of Novice & Experienced webmasters by providing the best collection of General Resources, Expert Articles, Tips, and Idea's available on the Web... Today! "Subscribe Today" and receive "3 FREE Gifts" just for subscribing! http://www.internetwondersezine.com or mailto:iwe_subscribe@sendfree.com --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030308193813P1z7BxI8 ...

60 day trial access code
new computer, 60 day trial of Office 2007. I can not get the access code. Is there an Activation Assistant shortcut on the desktop? "Kebschull" <Kebschull@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79076B56-E202-469F-8319-97CCA2C07C64@microsoft.com... > new computer, 60 day trial of Office 2007. I can not get the access code. ...

Historical Aged Trial Balance Payables Management
hello all, I was wondering we have some voucher transactions showing up from 2004 that I think was a mistake when we first converted to GP. The accounts are up to date but the information still shows up on the "Historical Aged Trial Balance Payables Management" report. Need to just remove them. GP method and also tables would be great. Many thanx Enter credit memos and apply them to the open vouchers. If there should be no impact on the AP account, set the distributions in the credit memos to debit and credit the AP account. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East C...

Will Money trial work after MS stops supporting Money in 2010?
Hi, I'm using a Trial version (60 days) of MS Money. My PC where I have installed Trial has no internet access (so no updates; totally offline). When Trial ends - I just reinstall it. (please do not ask why I do this) My question is: is 2010 date (I don't know what is the exact date) is hardcoded in MS Money installations and MS Money will stop working. O just online services (which I don't use) will stop working on that day? Thanks! I can tell you this: I've changed the year on my computer to 2045 and attempted to install the trial. It worked without a problem. HO...

Greenzap..Register for Free..DO IT NOW...This will be BIG!!
Good Day, I'm sending this primarily for those of you that missed it yesterday. This is going to be a biggie. FINALLY, PayPal is about to get some serious COMPETITION. www.greenzap.com/mkohio GreenZap will go live on June 15, 2005. I believe this will be the biggest thing any of us have ever seen on the Internet. And I've been using the Internet since 1985. The referral fees from GreenZap are truly unbelievable. I was ON the Conference Call Saturday morning. I expect additional conference calls this week. I will send any information I get on them to those of you who a...

how do I free units cells?
I try to put in alphabetical order a column but appear a messagge about cells joined togheter. How can I free the whole page ? thanks and sorry for my english Try selecting the whole sheet Ctrl A then Format Cells Alignment and make sure the merge cells box is unticked. then try your sort Reagards Dav -- Dav ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27107 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=513559 ...

a drop down field WITH the ability of free input
I would like to be able to create a drop down field WITH the ability of free input thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a02bd60d-12b8-4620-8a83-52ee95f5b...

FREE New Indian oil for men!
Free Indian oil promotion for men! 100% free trial bottle, safe and great fun! Tel : 91-22-24449309/56663081 MURLI WAGHULDE ...

Is the Trial Version complete?
I have downloaded the 2007 Trial Version of Publisher and I was wondering if anyone knew if it was the complete version or not. I am having trouble finding some components, specifically, being able to create a 4-panel brochure. The Help section says there should be a button to create this, but after searching and searching exactly where it has told me to, I can find no trace of it. Any help, would be amazing! Thanks. Are you clicking the *Apply a Template* in the task pane? When the template window opens, select Brochures, select a brochure type, on the right there is a drop down (*...

Trial version on netbook to Office 2007 to free upgrade 2010
I own a netbook - Samsung N140 with resolution 1024X600 and has the option to be 1024X768. I am using MS Office Home and Student 2007 Trial Version. Yesterday I bought and successfully installed brand new 3PC Licensed Office Home & Student 2007 for my other 2 notebooks - the recent one that is freely upgradeable to Office 2010 whenever it's out (Office 2010 free upgrade being the main reason to buy it in the first place. See: http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx). So I intend to load this balanc...

SSRS Historical Aged trial balance Report
Is anyone using these reports? I needed an easy way to export the Vendor Hist aged trial balance for our auditors and started to look at the SSRS HIST aged trial balance. The problem I have is that the GP report and the SSRS do not balance. I think it has something to do with the From and To dates on the SSRS version, and I am not sure what date range I should use. Any help or experience with this report will be appreciated. -- Fliehigh Here is the response from Microsoft on my support ticket: The first thing I would like you to confirm is that you used the newest inst...

Migrated to 2003, Free/Busy does not work
Good Day, I have just migrated from Exchange 2000 to 2003. I followed Microsoft steps for migration and have moved all mailboxes, public and system folders. The problem I have run into is when I shit down the Exchange 2000 server or dismount the public folder, free/busy does not work anymore. Here are some tidbits: -If i check connected users to public folders, I notice that most users are still connected to the Exchange 2000 server -I changed the free/busy folder to be only on 2003 and not be replicated to the 2000 -It says local modified in Replication Status on Both servers (I have replic...

public folder free busy problem
Hello: We have a conference room public folder calendar. It is mail enabled but does not publish in free busy schedule. When you invite the conference room and other attendees to a time all users free busy schedules are visible, the conference room has ///(no free busy available) listed. Any resolutions to this type of issue? Thanks, Nope. Public folders as calendars have that limitation. Use a mailbox instead. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85922FD4-E862-49F8-9A76-B3A782C2A205@microsoft.com... >...

Become Debt Free In 30 Days
Become Debt Free In 30 Days TURN A $10 INCOME INTO THOUSANDS MONTHLY. Impossible? Oprah Winfrey, 20/20 and the Wall Street Journal put it through a test to prove it wouldn't work. But the FundingActivity did work and the experts admitted they were wrong! Thousands of people are quietly building small fortunes with this simple $10 strategy. The question is... Do you have the "guts" to prove it will work for you? You don't have to win a lottery to be financially free! A few minutes of your time is all it takes after clicking on this link: http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/...

Free Busy Internet location via LDAP
I want to put a field in our LDAP server that will map to the Outlook contact manager Free Busy Internet location field. Does anyone know what the name of it might be or has anyone done this? Dave Waller ...

Publisher 2007 Trial -- can not open previous version
I downloaded the trial version of Publisher 2007. It converted all my files to 2007. I have Publisher 2000 installed on my computer. Now that the trial version has expired I can not open my files. HELP! Can we assume that you will not be purchasing the upgrade? How many files are you talking about? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Help a Teacher" <Help a Teacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD517A34-5D92-41CF-8529-188C9579FB39@microsoft.com... >I downloaded t...

No OEM Key displayed/unable to get a trial activation key
I bought a new computer and went to install the 60 day free trial for MS Office Home/Student and a couple of things happened. First, there is no OEM key diplayed, then when I went to request my trial Activation Key online it says that I'm not connected to the internet and can't process my request. Obviously I am connected or I wouldn't be able to post this new thread. How do I obtain the Trial Activation Key and get an OEM key so I can start my free trial? -- Tim Adams You don't need a free trial key to run a trial office software. You simply click on <C...

DPM tape backup failing with free tape (even after the erase tape.
Hi, I am having continuous problems with the tape backups of DPM 2007 SP1 (hotfix upto 976542). We have 2 HP Ultrium 960 stand alone tape drives. We use a daily backup with a 1 week rotation with the tapes so I have used the ersae tape powershell script to mark the tape as free befvore the backup starts. The script runs ok and the tapes show up as 'free (contains data)' in the GUI. We have 4 protection groups (with colocation enabled) and 2 protection groups get backed up to each tape drive overnight When the backup runs we get some strange results. Sometimes one protect...

Which credit card company offer free statement(transaction) download?
Hi, Does anyone know which credit card offers free statement (transaction) download for MS Money 2004? I know Discover Card does it and I like the way they do it. Everything is automatic and free. I want a VISA card or Master card does the same. Thanks, James In microsoft.public.money, James wrote: > >Does anyone know which credit card offers free statement (transaction) >download for MS Money 2004? I know Discover Card does it and I like >the way they do it. Everything is automatic and free. I want a VISA >card or Master card does the same. Citi Dividend Card Master Card w...