FileFormatConverts.exe stopped working

I have been using the converter without problem for docx. to .doc.  It has
stopped working - no changes to my system to explain.  I am using MS Office
SP3.  Convert documents from Outlook Express 6.  It now opens Word, the
"Convert File" dialogue box appears, choose "Word 2007 Document", it says
"word is converting ...", and "MSWord:  There was an error opening the file".
 Not exactly helpful.  Went to Add/Remove Programs, chose "repair".  Rebooted
computer.  Opened msg in mail again and same error msg.  Uninstalled
Converter program.  Installed again from Microsoft site.  Same problem.  I am
required to open many documents from mail each day and most are .docx.  Can
someone make a suggestion or another converter that will work?

Thanks very much in advance for any help

AQADMCLI.EXE #2
Sounds like you are trying to delete messages from a specific queue by naming the queue, just use the following command when the queue: setserver <servername> delmsg flags=all quit Regards EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Will my External Hard Drive work on Windows 7?
Hi all, Just picked up a Western Digital EHD for my current XP system. However, we may be upgrading soon to a 64-bit WIndows 7 system. The box (it was made before W7 was released) does not mention compatibility with Windows 7. Will is work anyway? davey1108 wrote: > Hi all, > > Just picked up a Western Digital EHD for my current XP system. > > However, we may be upgrading soon to a 64-bit WIndows 7 system. > > The box (it was made before W7 was released) does not mention compatibility > with Windows 7. Will is work anyway? As long as the ...

TpScrex.exe
While looking through the the list under C:/Program Files, I noticed a folder called TpScrex. I have no idea where this came from or what it does. My computer is home built and I don't recall installing it. Can anyone give me more information on what this thing is and if it's OK to uninstall it? Thanks. Google gave me this: http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/tpscrex/ In short, it appears to be a diagnostic utility for a ThinkPad... If this is not your type of system, I'd run a scan for malware.... "Jackpine" <Jackpine@discussions.microsof...

Web client not working
I just installed CRM 3.0 on a virtual server running Windows Server 2003. The CRM server is also running the SQL 2005 database. The installation seems to have worked fine, no error messages. I am only able to get the web client to work from my Exchange 2003 Server while logged in as a domain admin. I can not get the web client to work from the CRM server or any other workstation. When I type in the url for the CRM server a message flashes in the browser and then the browser closes. The IIS logs show a lot of 401.1 and 401.2 errors. I have given my domain users group read/execute ...

Conditional Format Not Working #2
I have used conditional formatting extensively in the past, but I have encountered a bizarre problem with applying it in this instance. I want to compare 2 values in the same row (but different columns obviously) to see if they are the same or different and change the background color of the cell. I am using OFFSET and indirect functions to find the correct cells to compare. If I put the same formula in the conditional format statement and in the cell itself, the conditional format is not changing the color when the condition changes to true. The cell is calculating TRUE or false c...

Auto Fill function in Excel 2007 not working properly
I cannot get the Auto Fill function to increase values in a series, and I feel certain I'm doing it right: First, I tried typing a series of values in a column like this: Cell A1, I typed 1. Cell B1, I typed 2. Then, I selected both cells with the mouse, and then moved to the lower right corner of Cell B1 and left-clicked and held the mouse button down. Then I dragged the mouse button down several columns. The little pop-up message seemed to indicate that it was repeating 1, 2, 1, 2. When I released the mouse button, it had actually filled a 1 in each cell! After several ...

Retrieving exe file from email
Is there a way to get to the "exe" attachment blocked automatically by the Outlook? I have send an "exe" file from my friend's computer to my email, and forgot to rename the extension before mailing it. Now, the Outlook on my computer has blocked the access to this file, and I have no possibility to retrive it and save. I cannot even resent it somewhere else with the attachment, nothing. The attachmement is simply not accessible. Outlook has swallwed it, and does not allow any accesss to it. This seems to me like a very stupid solution to the security -- Microsof...

RWW for 1 client not working anymore
Hello, I have SBS2003r2 with some clients (XPPro)and everything has been working fine for quite some time. Now I have 1 client that cannot use Remote Desktop or RWW we get an error as if the client was turn off. Everything is working properly with the client except that. We cannot access the Remote Desktop either in the LAN or through the internet, but every other clients work. I have look everywhere and I do not know what is wrong. On the Lan, if I use mstsc, I cannot access the Remote Desktop for that client using the computer name on the domain, but using the IP address ...

Breakpoint will not stop Excel subroutine
I have a routine (CreateTextFile) that accepts a type variable, an saves the selected cells as a csv or tab file, giving a message box a the end "file xxx saved". I have attached it to a toolbar button, with the assigned macro a 'CreateTextFile("tab")". When I click the button, the macro runs twice - it displays the msgbo twice. So it inserted a breakpoint, and the code doesn't stop, it just run twice anyway. I found an entry in this forum - "Breakpoint will not stop Exce function" posted "03-08-2004, 03:50 PM", but the question of why...

Planned work in Timesheet 2007
Hi, How can we remove the row "Planned" in the Timesheet of Project Server 2007? Thanks Hi Xiao, have a look at http://www.projectserverhelp.com/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?List=f884b43f%2D61db%2D4c4e%2D94a3%2D38f21a8efdad&ID=8. MSProjectExperts are so kind to share their knowlegde, always worth to have a look at! Regards Barbara Am 19.02.2010 10:17, schrieb Xiao: > Hi, > How can we remove the row "Planned" in the Timesheet of Project Server 2007? > Thanks > > > Thanks a lot Barbara, and thanks to MSProjectExperts! &q...

recovery of work sheet in excell
i deleted a worksheet by mistake how can i recover it? First place to look is in your Recycle Bin. There are some third party recovery utilities availabe (Google for recover deleted file) but I don't know anything about them. Judy Freed "ram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001201c4aa3a$04d094a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > i deleted a worksheet by mistake how can i recover it? If you have a backup, restore it. If you don't, you have a problem. -- HTH RP "ram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

e-mail alerts don't work,setup but don't work-
I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any answers?, Thanks Studmn1. Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any > answers?, Thanks Studmn1. More details and symptoms needed. For example, what version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman office student and teacher edition 2003 for outlook, the pop up notification window doesn't pop up or change my mouse to the little mail icon or transperency window "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsof...

stop auto open messages
how can I stop my messages from opening every time I click on them? I would like to double click them open instead of single clicking them. On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:28:50 -0700, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how can I stop my messages from opening every time I >click on them? I would like to double click them open >instead of single clicking them. Close your Preview/Reading Pane. -- <<<SgtRich>>> Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 News Client (Text): Fort´┐Ż Agent 2.0 www.forteinc.com News Client (Binaries): News Rover 9.2 www.n...

Junk Mail Filter
I have the junk mail filtering turned off but my Junk Mail folder keeps filling up. A few of the messages in the folder are from the blocked senders list but most are from the safe senders list and are also in my contacts list. I stll receive other, not filtered mail in my inbox. Any ideas why my contacts and other messages, not on the blocked senders list, are filtered when the junk mail filter is set to off? Have you checked for filtering at the email's web service? Also, what about in your anti-virus program? "Ohio Ron" <Ohio Ron@discussions.microsoft.co...

Blocking of HTML Content in Outlook2003, doesn't work
All of a sudden the option to stop the html content from auto-loading in the preview pane of Office2003 isn't working. I've always had it checked to block content unless I click to ok it. But I accidently clicked it off, then clicked it back on. But now with it clicked on to block html, it doesn't work. Any ideas? Where in regedit is the setting? Thanks, Bob Part of the problem could be that once online content is downloaded, there is a flag set and that message will always show downloaded content. New mail should have content blocked based on the setting in tools, options, ...

Project 2007 after entering actual work saveas xml takes hours
We are using project 2007. I have written some vba code that reads a file and enters actual work data. After the process is complete, I want to save the project as an xml file. It took 4 hours to do the saveas. Obviously there is something wrong. If we do the saveas before the actual work is updated, it only takes about 6 minutes. What can I do to correct the slow xml conversion process? j_dixon was thinking very hard : > We are using project 2007. I have written some vba code that reads a file and > enters actual work data. After the process is complete, I want to save the > pr...

Need to get the Up/Down Arrow Keys Working
I picked up support for an Access 2002 database. This is the 1st time I've done programming. The people who use the database would lilke the Up and Down arrow keys to work on a couple of the fields. I think I need to put code behind the "On Key Up" and "On Key Down" Events. I've been unable to confirm this or to find the code I need to enter. Any help would be appreciated. -- Pat Hall Pat Hall wrote: >I picked up support for an Access 2002 database. This is the 1st time I've >done programming. The people who use the database would li...

Unhandled exception in myapp.exe (GDI32.dll): 0x0000005: Access Violation
Trying to run myapp.exe in debug mode (not from the exe, which is working) I get the error in the subject. I understand that the problem comes from a control ActiveX (if I don't use it, I don't get the error). Does anybody can help me? Thanks, Silvia "Silvia" <baldi@hesptechnology.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message news:eOK5rt0DFHA.548@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Trying to run myapp.exe in debug mode (not from the exe, which is working) > I > get the error in the subject. > I understand that the problem comes from a control ActiveX (if I don't use > it...

info store stopped unexpectedly
Hi My info store stoppped unexpectedly and the only thing I can find in the system log is Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7011 Date: 6/5/2005 Time: 3:11:19 PM User: N/A Computer: SUSEBE Description: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the MSExchangeIS service. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. ---------- Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7031 Date: 6/5/2005 Time: 3:11:38 PM User: ...

how to stop the Web and Reviewing Toolbars from randomly being displayed #2
Hello - It seems that excel is randomly displaying the Web Toolbar and Reviewing Toolbar---even though I never need to use either one of them. Does anyone happen to know how I can stop this from happening? Thanks. Has anyone else had this problem? ...

Working day function
I have used the working day function (from The Access Web) to construct a query which calculates working days and leaves out weekends. I am now trying to filter out working days over 3. However, when I put >3 in the criteria box, I get an error message saying something like 'type mismatch'. How do I get around this? I suggest you post the entire SQL of your query. (Menubar: View: SQL then copy and paste) The WorkingDays function should return an integer value, so what you posted seems as if it should work UNLESS your date parameters are ever null (blank) or are not dates. If...

Email accounts not working
MacBook Pro, 2.53 Ghz, Memory 4GB, Mac OS x 10.5.8, Entourage 2008, POP > > Please help with my headache. I have 4 email addresses and would like to > receive and send for all through Entourage. However I am experiencing > problems with them as follows: > > 1. Gmail. Default account and works fine > 2. IMAP through Microsoft Exchange. Entourage will not talk to the server > (have tested). Can send and receive whilst within the firewall at my company > but not outside. All my colleagues can with Outlook on Windows. My IT > Manager has given up trying. ...

Stop People Copying a Workbook
Is this possible (Excel 2002) We have a workbook in a shared folder which many need to have access to update the info in it. Problem is there are now 3 versions as obviously someone has created a copy and entered info in that one and not the original - there are 15 sheets in each one and now I have the horrible job of trying to work out which sheets in each are most up to date and merge them back into one - GRRR! i agree "Deborah" wrote: > Is this possible (Excel 2002) > > We have a workbook in a shared folder which many need to have access to >...

Help Rules don't work anymore
Hi: Is it just me? Why is it that on some days, my Outlook rules work, and on other days, they don't? On days when the rules don't work, if I run the rule(s) manually, it(they) works, but still don't work automatically? I'm really missing something! Outlook 2003 or XP Pro SP2 Thanks for any advice. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond Try two things. 1) make sure your office product is up to date and 2) try a clean boot in Windows XP by disableing every thing during startup by using msconfig. If this works you may have a conflict with something that is loading ...

Regarding Error spawning in amd64\cl.exe
Hi I am new to visual studio editor. I have an mfc dialog based application that runs good in x86 machine 32 bit processor.I want that application to be build for x64 machine.My new machine is a 64 bit amd processor and x64 edition of windows xp. Initally I tried the old build(x86 build )in x64 edition.My application doesnt give the required results.so I wanted to build the application for x64 edition. steps carried: 1.changed the Target Machine in project->properties->configuration properties->linker->Advanced to Machine:x64 2.Modified all the paths in tools->options->projec...