MS Outlook 2003 - "Open in Microsoft Excel 11"

Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get "Open
in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer.
Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?

This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",

Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet
data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.

Thanks, Sonya

0
sonya

Please learn how to crosspost instead of multi-posting.

Multiposting vs Crossposting:
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]
      Imperial Beach, CA

"sonya" <travel.the.www@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get
> "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current
> computer. Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this
> feature?
>
> This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
>
> Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
> spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu
> displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
>
> Thanks, Sonya

0
Bruce
5/13/2010 7:15:47 PM
...and asking the question in an appropriate newsgroup.

"Bruce Hagen" <BRH@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
: Please learn how to crosspost instead of multi-posting.
:
: Multiposting vs Crossposting:
: http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
: --
:           Bruce Hagen
:         MS-MVP  [Mail]
:      Imperial Beach, CA
:
:
: "sonya" <travel.the.www@gmail.com> wrote in message
: news:%23xRJT$s8KHA.1436@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
: > Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get
: > "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current
: > computer. Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this
: > feature?
: >
: > This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
: >
: > Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
: > spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu
: > displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
: >
: > Thanks, Sonya
: >
: >
:

0
Tom

MS Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail. Thanks, Sonya Is MS Excel 2003 installed? cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/...

MS Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail. Thanks, Sonya Please learn how to crosspost instead of multi-posting. Multiposting vs Cro...

MS Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", "Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail." I really appreciate your help! This is a frustrating conundrum! Thanks, Sonya &qu...