ie8: Find On Page Support Ubiquitous or Intermittent ??

IE8, XP3: I can't tell whether some web pages defeat Find on Page or if
oleacc.dll module registration gets lost.

Where can I copy it to make it permanent ?

Can I Find My Office 2008 Product Key?
I wanted to register online using my laptop and my DVD is at home. It wants my product key. Is there any way to find this on my machine, or do I just need to wait until I get home. We're also buying some copies for the office and it would be nice to know what product key is installed on each machine so we can be sure we're in compliance. Thoughts? Really? I thought registration asked for the Product ID, as opposed to the Product Key (aka installation code, license key, whatever). Your Product ID is in the About window of any Office app--About Word, etc. By the way, registration do...

Page numbering
Hi, I want to have the "page n of nn pages" to be represented in a specific cell (not using the header functions). Is it possible to do so? Thanks a lot in advance It is possible. This snippet will get you started. Sub dj() Sheets(1).DisplayPageBreaks = True pbRng = Sheets(1).HPageBreaks(1).Location.Address Range(pbRng).Offset(-50, 0) = "Pg 1 of 1" End Sub If the worksheet is using rows with standard height, then the snippet above would put the page number in cell A2. What the code has to do to number all pages is as follows: 1. count a...

Non-header or footer page numbers
Win 2002/XP Is there a way to include page numbers within the spreadsheet and not be confined to headers or footers? I have an Invoice created with additional/multiple pages to the invoice created on separate spreadsheets within the workbook. I currently am just using a simple formula to add 'one' to the page number - but I've created this for someone else to use and they are confused with modifiying formulas, etc. Thank you Pat Joram pjoram@monroecc.edu ...

Why aren't my pages printing in correct order in Publisher?
I am making a booklet in Publisher. Depending on the # of pages, when I try to print it, the pages are out of order, even if the Print Preview is correct. I have 6 pages. I can't get it to work! HELP! Thanks in advance. Booklets create pages in groups of four; six pages won't work. One sheet of paper creates four booklet pages. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "jomamma" <jomamma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B73CBD78-785C-43A6-954E-4EF56AAC185F@microsoft.com... >I am making a booklet in Publisher. Depending on the # of pages, wh...

Old Fund data appearing in Home Page Reports
I am running Microsoft Money 2004 Standard Edition. I have two accounts, both of which have one mutual fund in the account. Both accounts have a zero balance. Fund #1 no longer shows up in the "Pick Quotes to Download", the "Money Home Page Investment Summary" and the "Money Home Page Best and Worst Performers". Fund#1 behavior is what I would expect and what I want. Fund #2 does show up in the "Pick Quotes to Download", the "Money Home Page Investment Summary" and the "Money Home Page Best and Worst Performers". For Fund#2,...

Adjusting the "Convert lead -- Web Page Dialog" form
Hey, I'm currently adjusting CRM 3.0, and i would like to know if its possible to adjust: a) the picklist : status of disqualify. (I would like to edit the options on this picklist) b) set the default button ON in the box "open newly created records". Where can i make this changes, if they are possible? thanks! 1) In CRM web UI, go to Settings > Customization > Customize Entities and open the Lead entity. Open the Attributes for the Lead entity and scroll down to the statuscode attribute. Open this and on the right side there is a dropdown called "State.&...

page numbering 03-10-10
I need to start numbering on page 3 with 1 and continue throughout page. Click Insert-> Page Number -> Format -> Page Number -> Page Number Format, choose Start At, 3 "Michelle" wrote: > I need to start numbering on page 3 with 1 and continue throughout page. That's the opposite of what she asked for. Insert a Section Break Next Page before the third page. Then, in the Header (or footer) of Section 2, put the page number where you want it (you didn't say which version of Word, and it's changed greatly in Word2007), and if necessary go...

Finding my product key
I have a copy of Publisher 2003, which I have installed on one computer and I would like to install it again. I have the disk but I can't find the case for it so I don't have the product code. How can I find out the number from the first computer to apply to the second computer. I think you may be SOL on this one. Unless the second computer is a laptop, you are not permitted to install it on an additional system. You'll need to contact Microsoft to obtain an additional product key if the installation is on a laptop. -- Ron "Don" <Don@discussions.microsoft.co...

Rules
Hello, I am assigning rules to sort my email and need to know whether the Rules Wizard is your only place to view all the rules you've created. I had all of my email already sorted into folders and was creating rules for Outlook to automatically move new messages to relevant folders. The Rules Wizard is only displaying the first bunch of rules that I've created; I can't find the ones I made a few minutes ago. What is going on here? If there is a different way to view your rules list, perhaps the new rules are hidden in there. TIA "Truth_Seeker1" <DrewSt...

Finding an item in a listview
There has to be a way to find a specific item in a specific column in a listview. I have a list view of people and then I allow the user to pop up a dialog box that allows them to enter search text into a field and it finds all the records that qualify and displays them in a listctrl inside the dialog box and then I want them to be able to click on the record they want and go to that record in the main list view. Yes. Using GetItemText, you can examine the contents of any listview item. Simply iterate through the items and compare each one. In article <OOW30AriDHA.560@tk2msftngp13.p...

Move page breaks
When I go to the page break view to adjust my page breaks, the cursor does not change an allow me to move them. Any suggestions? Tools|Options|Edit tab|Allow cell drag and drop. Judy wrote: > > When I go to the page break view to adjust my page breaks, the cursor does > not change an allow me to move them. Any suggestions? -- Dave Peterson ...

OWA, i dont' see the default login page but pop login window...
Hi all, I am in process of testing exchange 2003. How come when i try to login to the email using OWA, i don't see the good looking login page. But instead, i got the pop username and password window. It is still working, but just wondering how would i get the good looking one instead? It should have something to do with the security thing i think, if it is, is it safe to change it? Thanks, Derrick "derrick" <derrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:596A5003-1E37-40D3-BDFE-194F28693840@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > I am in process of testin...

Help with Query to find Month
I need some help please. I want to build a query based on a form with two combo boxes for Month 1 and Month 2 and then have a report that has two columns for the LaborCost values for Month1 and Month2. I’ll only be using two fields in my table tblTrans_Mstr: [TransDate] and [LaborCost]. I think I may also need two combo boxes for the year also since my data has multiple years. How might you handle this? Thanks for any suggestions. What will combo boxes for Month 1 and Month 2 supply as criteria? Number or text? Is [TransDate] a datatype DateTime field or text? -- ...

Print Calendar Facing Pages
I need to print monthly Outlook calendar with full weekend columns (preferably option to expand width of days with more events), reduce type size of events to fit in grid, and option to print on facing pages with full weekend columns. If another program, must import .csv file from Outlook with time and event description. Any ideas appreciated. ...

On a sheet selection as a web page how do you embed mp3
I have several sections of worksheets that gte published as web pages. I owuld like to ember an mp3 into these pages so wehn they are being viewed background music will play. How do you do it? ...

Support Contact information
Is there a Microsoft tech support direct contact email or telephone number? Hi check out http://support.microsoft.com/ for options (i can't give you the phone number as mine comes up with an Australian number) ... but you could ask here as well - we might be able to assist. Cheers JulieD "bankerjack" <bankerjack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29688C1B-EC1E-430C-B95C-460A12303CD8@microsoft.com... > Is there a Microsoft tech support direct contact email or telephone > number? ...

Find CRM servers on the network
I need to find the CRM servers on the network using installshield is there a way to do so or will i have to write a service on the server to do recieve a packet through the port and the reply to it. anyone having any clue or idea on how can i go about my task please reply soon. you can perform an ldap query and scan the active directory.. if you look in the AD for a CRM web server machine account you will see an entry for the crm security service. This will be enough to tell you its a crm server etc and is how crm gives you a list of crm web servers to publish changes to etc <devil...

Page numbers all the same
I am using Word 2007 to produce documents with uniform formating. A template was created for me with line art and line numbering down the left side. A header includes the page number and the document title. A footer contains the same line of text on every page. The template was created using Word 2003. When I open the template with 2007 the page numbering is page 1 on every page. When I change it on page 2, the line art and numbering down the side disappear. What is happening? I have tried working in compatability mode and the same thing happens. Whoever created the tem...

I can't find the thesarus on windows 7
Seems like it's easy to find complciated applications and impossible to find the simplest ones. WORD 2007 Review tab / Proofing group / Thesaurus If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Allison" wrote: > Seems like it's easy to find complciated applications and impossible to find > the simplest ones. Make sure that the proofing tools have been installed for your version of Word. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Allison" <Allison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C65AD10-7553-4C3C...

Selecting property pages with a tree control
Hello MFCers I'd like to construct a dialog box similar to a property sheet, except that instead of selecting pages using tabs, the user chooses the page by selecting entries in a tree control on the left side of the dialog. Is this within the bounds of possibilty, or better yet, been done before? Cheers mark-r -- Simon and Garfunkel lyric snippets for sale. You'd better hurry up and order one, our limited supply's very nearly gone. See http://www.codeproject.com/property/saprefs.asp -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "Mark Robinson" <mark@simsol.co.uk> wrote i...

Support for Windows Server 2003 ?
I was told that MS will stop supporting Windows Server 2003 by June 2010 !? Is it really true ? There are sooooo many applications that are not W2K8 ready. TIA Hello TIA, No, only Windows server 2003 without SPs mainstream support ends, the extended support is still available. See here for more details: 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?LN=en-us&p1=3198&x=15&y=13 2003 R2 http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/search/default.aspx?sort=PN&alpha=windows+server+2003+R2&Filter=FilterNO Windows server 2000 will end this year: http://suppo...

ANN: Stylus Studio 5 XML IDE Adds XQuery Development Support for Saxon 7
We are pleased to announce new support for the Saxon 7 XQuery processor in our popular XQuery editing & Mapping tools, widely used by Microsoft developers. Stylus Studio 5 is now available for free trial download at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html Stylus Studio's XQuery development support includes tools such as: XQuery Editor � Full support for editing and testing any XQuery expression. XQuery Mapper � Intuitive drag-and-drop lets you create XQuery without writing any code: create a link between elements in two XML documents, choose from the processing options sugge...

Forcing group headers on new page
Hi i have some trouble printing reports based on condition. (Access 2003) I have report being printed (2 sided print out). This reportd has a groupheader0 which is grouping by counties. I would like to program it in such a way that 1) I want the group to start in a new page + If the new page comes out face up its fine. But if the new page is face down i would like to force it to then next page. Is there some way i can do this by VBA code. Any help appreciated. Thank you in advance! Hi everyone, I think i figured a soultion myself. Incase someone needs this in future, this is what i came up ...

XP Theme and MDB support
I m using Visual C++ 6.0, doing Project for my Comp Sc/College. I m unable to make controls and background adopt the XP theme.... Please tell me how to in dialog based MFC wizard (preferably). Another is, the simplest way to make and include .mdb file (access database) support in the VC project. Thank you in advance.... Awaiting Answers. :) mysterious wrote: > I m using Visual C++ 6.0, doing Project for my Comp Sc/College. I m > unable to make controls and background adopt the XP theme.... Please > tell me how to in dialog based MFC wizard (preferably). > Another is, the simplest...

Customize Home page
Hi all, how can i customize views in the home page? Thanks in advance. Domenico. You can't,.....unless you modify some of their hardcode (not supported),....either try changing what your home page is, for example, most of us have the Sales portion of CRM come up when CRM is first opened. -Gary "Domenico Truppi" <dtruppi@NOSPAMi-vision.it> wrote in message news:%2336Z0OB%23EHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > how can i customize views in the home page? > > Thanks in advance. > > Domenico. > > You can customize the "view&qu...