During search get Password panel popping up

HI,

In XP during some searches, I get a panel which tells me I need a
password to access a file.  At times I have this many times but wehn I
use the 'cancel' option a few times they go and the search can continue.

I can never see what actual files these relate to so cannot do anything
to stop them popping up.

Any help please?

rock

0
rock

Password error when e-mailing a spreadsheet.
I receive this error when attempting to e-mail a spreadsheet (by clicking 'Send this sheet' in Excel): "A sheet in the workbook you are trying to save is password protected. Password protected sheets cannot be saved in the HTML format. To save this file in HTML, you must first remove the password." Is there a workaround or solution for this error that will allow me to e-mail a password protected spreadsheet from within Excel? Thank you. Send it as an attachment, but send it as a *.xls file--a real workbook???? swellett wrote: > > I receive this error when at...

Panels in Publisher #4
In publisher 2002, I am unable to change the number of panels in Brochuers, In the paper size option in the brochuer wizard the option says it is unavaible and I need to choose a different design to be able to change this. However I have tried loads of different brochuers but the panel option is never availible. Thanks in anticipation Rich ...

Allen Browne's search form
I have created a search form using Allen Browne's where string solution http://allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html Does anyone know how I can change the form to be able to click on one of the results and open another form (my input form) at this particular record. Could it be done on a double click of the record. Use the DblClick event procdure of whichever control you want (or several if you like.) It will involve OpenForm, with a WhereCondition. For example, if you have a numeric field named ID, and you want to open Form2: DoCmd.OpenForm "Form2", WhereCondition:= "ID ...

Paste into "Advanced Find" "search for the words:" field????
Am I doing something wrong, or did microsoft really disable the ability to paste into the "search for the words:" field? You can paste into the email address fields, but that is it. I'm trying to search emails for a specific numeric string, and I don't want to have to type a 30 character number from an email when I could easily copy and paste it. Am I doing something wrong or are they really that stupid??? Thanks! Mick Does CTRL V work for you "Mick" <MickBurkellc@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1121234980.931014.46200@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >...

Keep getting this Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Any suggestions on how to fix this error? Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Fw: ' Server: 'smtp.gmail.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes "Poodlenation" <Poodlenation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5FED1D7-835F-4BFE-B7E7-D81D05696967@microsoft.com... > Any suggestions on how to fix this error? > > Your server has unexpectedly terminat...

demo? samaple database password
I downloaded and installed everything but cannot log on to sample database. wont let me create new one either. in SO admin I click connect, says user: SA what is the password? I'm back revistiting this program a year later and hating my current POS even more. Last time I installed it worked flawless. But no where in the getting started does it tell me what the password is. Just how to create another database, course you cant do that either without a prior connection...??? Also would be really nice to be able to get in to do training before you commit to buy. Terry - when yo...

Multiple users one pop account
I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem. The client has a 2 pop mail accounts on the system. One account is personal. The other is shared and multiple users access the mail from that account. In order to ensure that all users are able to retrieve that mail, the shared account is configured to leave mail on the server and then after 10 days it is pulled from the server. The problem is that out of the 4 people who share that pop mail account (from different computers), one of them is getting duplicates for mail that has already been retrieved by that system? (not all the time, just once a...

Outlook 2003 doesn't allow using custom search folders with IMAP
All, I suppose this is 'works as designed' but I can't understand why Outlook 2003 is still so locally oriented. I was very excited when I saw the 'Search Folder' capability introduced in 2003; it's similar to Entrouage's 'Custom View'; however, whereas Custom View applies to any and all messages in the database, IMAP or local, Outlook's searches are limited to those stored in the local inbox. This seems an amazing oversight so I thought I'd post in case I missed something. The fact that I can assign categories to IMAP-based mail, yet I can't se...

can not accses my email i get Error Number: 0x800CCC32
Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs /hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC32 abe <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. > Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs > /hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server > Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): ...

Problems Getting a Field to Work in a New Mail Message form
I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 using IMO (Internet Mail Only - not Exchange Server). Does anyone know of a way to make sure the From: field appears in a new mail message? For reasons too lengthy to get into, it would be very helpful for me to see the From: field (with my default email address already filled in, of course) as well as they typical To:, CC: and Subject: fields when composing a new email. I did try to create a new form (Tools >Forms >Design a Form >Message) but when I used it, the default email address did not appear. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Sangrateo SangrateoATanonymo...

Multi Search
Currently we have the situation where an operator will input a search for a reference number (form bound to a table) which will produce the result (ref no plus name.) In real terms the operator will have a list of 10 - 50 ref numbers to search against, is it possible to carry out some form of "multi search" whereby they copy the list of all 50 ref. numbers and paste them into the form. The form/report? would then show the "ref no" plus "name" (or indeed blank "name" if there is no matching ref no) result for all 50 items. The operators would...

Usage Policy Notice pop-up
Hello all! I wanted to pose a question to those here to see if they have encountered anything like what I am about to describe, or have suggestions on how it might be accomplished. For an Enterprise environment, I would like to implement something that would trigger a pop-up when Outlook is opened that simply reminds users of company mail policy, etc - similar to the Office's first-run licensing window. Any thougts? You could do that with an add-in, but after the first couple of views, users will just click through. I'd call it a productivity waster. -- S...

Exchange 2003/SP2 cant get SPF working
I am trying to test SPF in SP2 I have defined my SPF policy to reject mail that fails an SPF check I have a test domain that I have deliberately configured the SPF field to claim mail will only be generated from the wrong host. I have defined the SPF policy to reject mail that fails the SPF check and then gone to the default Virtual SMTP server (the only one defined) and turned on SPF filter for that connection. I stopped & started the SMTP server. I then use that domain to send a mail to the Exchange server (single server - ie not a front/back end setup). The mail should have ...

Cant get "Platform Builder" to appear under "Project Types" in VS2005
Hi Everyone, We've just purchased PB 6 and am trying to install it on one of our development stations, but no matter how many times I've installed/ deleted/reinstalled VS2005 and WinCE 6 I cannot for the life of me get it to appear in the project types list for when creating a new solution. It wont even allow me to open an existing project from the demo WinCE 6 folder. I'm now in to my 3rd day of battling with this ! Though the PB icon shows on the splash screen as it starts, as does some of the CE6 'getting started' stuff on the start page. It has had the ...

on server reboot multiple emails get returned as undeliverable
I have an SBS 2003 server running exchange, all latest service packs etc. We have hit a problem a couple of times when on reboot of the server end users get emails returned as undeliverable as they have exceeded the delivery date. It does not affect all outgoing messages, and the destinations are valid. It is as though the SMTP gets stuck on some messages, and only notices on re-start. Any ideas? F Frank <noreply@127.0.0.1> wrote: > I have an SBS 2003 server running exchange, all latest service packs > etc. > We have hit a problem a couple of times ...

Getting info from the last used cell
Currently I am adding many sheets together. I am using "Start Sheet" and "End Sheet" and everything in between those two sheets is adding for a total. I would (in a few cells) to just get the data from the last cell used. Example: The sheets I am adding are dates and if sheet 01-19-09 (dd-mm-yy) has the last entry in cell c18 I would like that number. However there may be blank cell before that sheet. and after that sheet there will be info in other cells. I would like that info to go into c18 of the sheet I use and named "Totals". -- Ed Davis ...

How not to display any pop up message for macro?
When macro imports an external links into sheets, it pops up a message is about the pasting area is larger then worksheet for confirmation, does anyone have any suggestions on how not to display any pop up message for running macro? Thanks in advance for any suggestions qryConnect = "URL;http://www.mmacycles.com" Set anySheet = Sheets("MMA") With anySheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:=qryConnect, Destination _ :=anySheet.Range("$A$1")) .Name = "o070104" .FieldNames = True .RowNumbers = False .Fil...

ADMT generated Strong password
Hi, I have migrated the exchange Service account using ADMTv2. It migrated and automatically it changed the password saying STRONG PASSWORD GENERATED. Now how can I know the password. If any solutions plzz help me asap. Regards, Shankar. ...

A Crystal Beginner

search and return cell value
I hope that someone may be able to help. I have a worksheet that has 7 fixed columns and a variable number of rows. The rows can range from 1 to many. Cell A1 is dependent upon the value in the last row in column G. I can locate this with nested "if" statements or by creating a new column H that will test to see if the next row contains values. Is there any function that I can put in cell A1 that will locate the last row in column G that contains a value and return the value of this cell? Many Thanks Hi if you have no blank rows in between try =OFFSET($G$1,COUNTA(G:G)-1,0) -- Reg...

CRM Contact fields not available in Advanced Search
Why aren't all fields available to use in Contact advanced search? Some attributes of an entity are shown in the Attributes view in the customization area, but are not available to search on in the "Advanced Find" form. Why is this? Is there a way of making the fields available? There is one Contact field "relationshiptype" I use a lot for marketing campaigns. I want to use advanced search to filter "customers" and exclude competitors, partners, suppliers, editors, etc. from my search. This attribute is not available in advanced search. I have to expor...

Excel 97 : Get External Data
I have a text file I've been refreshing into Excel 2000 and am trying to take that same .xls along with the text data file to another computer and open it up in Excel 97 but it doesn't refresh the data. Excel 97 shows the refresh button but when I press it, it doesn't do anything. How do I get this working in Excel 97. Thanks, Chris I am not sure If I am right but hey worth a try :) in Office 2000 open the file and SaveAs -------- SaveAs Type----Excel 97 take to Excel97 and should work then. HTH "Chris" <chris95008@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23xG%23O8...

Just cant seem to get started....
Hi I m trying to install an EXCHANGE 2000 server in Windows 2000 environment. I had my DNS entries made in the public DNS with the name of the server and the public IP address. Moreover i had the MX record entered also. I created a DC using Windows 2000 Adv. Server. I added another system to the domain and installed exchange 2000 on it. Added MX record in the dns running on DC. Created 2 users. They were able to mail each other. Next i sent an email from a yahoo account and sent an email from my MS outlook on which i had set one of the user accounts created. Both email messages are lost in...

VBA: how to get variables into querry code
Hello, I need to import external data in excel daily. The path and the file change several times. I already made 2 variables for path and filename. How do I get them in the querry code in VBA. see belows part of the total code I use for the script. these are the variables I want to use. for example I gave them here the values also strNamePath = \\PC_TRADE\Documents\Logs\ strNameFile = Unpaid_20111129.txt strPathFile = \\PC_VAN_TRADERS6\Documents\Adyen Logs \Unpaid_20111129.txt With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _ "TEXT;\\PC_TRADE\Documents\Logs\Unpaid_20111129...

How to get role wise user
Hi, Can I get number of user for diffrent role from PWA?please tell me if some one knows that. Is a Project manager also a individual resource? e.g there are 2 project manager and 8 team member(simple resource),will project server show me 2 pm and 10 resource or 8 resource? A project manager can be a resource. It's up to you. Please post Project Server questions in the Project Server newsgroup. Thks "GP" wrote: > Hi, > Can I get number of user for diffrent role from PWA?please tell me if > some one knows that. Is a Project manager also a individual ...