Can not remove tce/TCE_707.exe TROJAN/VIRUS

I am having problems trying to remove the following bug:-

tce/TCE_707.exe

I have tried Malware Bites and Superantispyware and they are unable to
remove it.

I infected my pc with this from a free aircraft download for my flight
simulator program.

I would be very gratefull for any advice.

--
SEGONTIUM
SEGONTIUM's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/169097.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
SEGONTIUM

SEGONTIUM wrote:
> I am having problems trying to remove the following bug:-
>=20
> tce/TCE_707.exe
>=20
> I have tried Malware Bites and Superantispyware and they are unable to
> remove it.

The first one should be Malwarebytes.  There are many with similar names
so make sure you get the right one.  From Malwarebytes=A9 Corporation

> I infected my pc with this from a free aircraft download for my flight
> simulator program.
>=20
> I would be very grateful for any advice.

This will remove it:

Burn BitDefender, (or another program listed at the link below,) to a CD
(using a working machine) and test the infected machine with it.
BitDefender also has a Rootkit checker on the Linux Desktop; run it if
you think that's the problem:

http://www.techmixer.com/free-bootable-antivirus-rescue-cds-download-list=
/

Download the executable rather than the .iso image, if one is available,
(though no .exe is available for BitDefender).

After the scan is run, if you elect to quarantine files, they're
quarantined to RAM and lost after you reboot.  You'll need to copy any
quarantined files to the hard drive, a thumb drive or elsewhere before
exiting.

--=20
Joe   =3Do)
0
Elmo

Receiving but can't send
Using outlook to receive and send emails have bellsouth and private domain both sending thru same server there are messages being sent out that dont appear in outbox when I do test, get the message back from test but cant send regular email have reloaded software Any Ideas RR Sorry I do not follow you. If you are sending out a message then it will = not show in the Outbox but it will be in the Sent folder. Also are there any error messages that are shown. If any can you post it = here The most important is to describe your issue in detail including Outlook = version and Windows ve...

Can not get Excel macros to save chart format -lost in space!
Help??? I've been searching this forum for 5 days trying to find a problem similar to what I am having without any luck. I have been trying to use Excel macro to record the creation, formating and saving of a simple bar chart against my Excel data range but the macros do not run for the chart. I am able to creat the charts okay but the macro craps out when I run it. I keep getting " Set ActiveChart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(Chart1)" type errors as if it's not recognizing the chart that I just made. I am an advanced Excel person BUT not so with VB coding. ...

can i recover unsaved ppt file after crash?
am i SOL or is there hope? thanks mark goodtoimes, Yes there's hope. Powerpoint newsgroup! Immanuel Sibero "goodtoimes" <goodtoimes@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eXq9wP9BFHA.1408@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > am i SOL or is there hope? > > thanks > mark > > ...

Publisher 2007 Can i make a calender with holidays already on it?
IS there a way to make a calender in Publisher 2007 that already has holidays in it? I have a no frills 2009 calendar on my website with the holidays. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm Scroll down a little. Adding holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Jaci" <Jaci@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BB20065-41A5-479F-85E1-C4E91112ECBD@microsoft.com... > IS there a way to make a calender in Publisher 2007 that already has holidays > in it? ...

how do I remove all hyperlinks in Publisher doc?
I've copied some information from Wikipedia and want to insert it into a Publisher document. Is there an easier way to remove all the hyperlinks rather than selecting each one and removing them? LJM Paste special, unformatted text. There is a neat little utility you could download. When you copy from the Web this utility will convert the copy to plain text with a click. http://www.stevemiller.net/puretext/ -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "LJM" <LJM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BEDA7B7F-70D1-4FD2-A697-E18335BAFFD9@microsoft.com... > I&#...

OE removed access to unsafe attachments
New computer and OE will not allow ANY attachments to be accessed, even though they are safe and have been opened in other email addresses. Any ideas There is a setting in outlook that tells it to strip attachments. If you uncheck this it will allow attachments and allow you to open the attachments taken out before. >-----Original Message----- >New computer and OE will not allow ANY attachments to be >accessed, even though they are safe and have been opened >in other email addresses. Any ideas >. > tools-options-security-uncheck the do not allow attachments block &qu...

How to remove dashes and slashes form a sequence of numbers & lett
Hi I have a sequence of numbers in column D and I require to extract just the numbers and letters to column E. D 190/0-01 31-0014 pp7/44-1 uf-744-5 E 190001 310014 pp7441 uf7445 Any pointers would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow Put this in E1: =3DSUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(D1,"/",""),"-","") and copy down as required. Hope this helps. Pete On Oct 14, 11:34=A0am, Celticshadow <Celticsha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > I have a sequence of numbers in column D and I require to extract just th= e > ...

Can't insert column; keep receiving error message
I was updating a large spreadsheet and all of a sudden I was unable to insert columns. I kept getting an error message that said, "...unable to shift nonblank cells off worksheet." I tried everything from unhiding all columns and rows toreformatting all the comments to move and size with their relative cells. I also removed all the comments and I was still unable to insert a column. Does anyone have a solution Thank you >-----Original Message----- >I was updating a large spreadsheet and all of a sudden I was unable to insert columns. I kept getting an error message th...

how to remove beta 2008 for mac
I can't make the remove 2008 (beta version) work- I just get a message that says it wont work and offers to relaunch- in order to ready mac for new 2008 install, is there a way to manually remove 2008 beta? thanks, ordway Yes, there is a way: Contact the beta team directly for this information (we are not allowed to publish it...) On 25/01/08 11:48 AM, in article ee8a618.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "ordway@officeformac.com" <ordway@officeformac.com> wrote: > I can't make the remove 2008 (beta version) work- I just get a message that > says it wont work and of...

can a new email notification be sent to an external recipient?
Here's the situation. Exchange 2003 SP2. A certain group of users wants to be notified in their external email accounts (hotmail, gmail, etc) when they receive a new message in their corporate inbox on the Exchange server. How can I do this? There are folks here who might have a better idea, but you could just have the user create a rule in Outlook to send a notice, they could just turn on that rule when needed. The problem you might encounter is that, by default, Exchange won't allow external Auto relaying/forwarding. Here's an article that explains how to change ...

2003 Money (Can I -) question
Is it possible to change or preset defaults for the drop down fields used to create new recurring bill under [Bills & Deposits]? For example; [Write Check] is the default in the payment method. I want it to be [Print Check]. [Monthly] is default for the frequency and I want [Only Once]. I would like to be able to set my most used selections as defaults. Thanks - Andy Nope. "Andy" <a1cotton@knology.net> wrote in message news:079b01c392c3$6cfe0290$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to change or preset defaults for the drop > down fields used to create new...

Signature Removes after Office Updates
All clients have signatures setup with disclaimers. However, after applying Microsoft updates via WSUS, the settings for the signatures are removed and are not automatically showing on new mail and replies. Can anyone provide some direction on what to look into to get this corrected? This client must have the disclaimers show on every new mail and reply coming from within the network. Thanks !!! ...

Please stop e-mails
The virus found was: W32/Swen.A@mm from: maryse.bernard@videotron.ca daniel.ramirez@codetel.net.do ce.nedra75@tiscalinet.it tnc@mx1.tees.ne.jp soumubu@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp dnorwoood1@houston.rr.com w@blueyonder.co.uk ...

remove exchange 5.5 server without uninstalling
Currently I have exchange 5.5 running along with exchange 2003. The emails are routed from internet to 5.5 and then send over to 2003, and vice versa. Currently I do not have a mx record for exch 2003 server, I have one mx record only for 5.5. Now before completely removing exchange 5.5, is there anyway that I can stop the exchange services on 5.5 and see if everything will still function properly in the network. i.e. I should be able to send to external users outside my org and also receive emal successfully.I dont want to have any problems creep up later. If things dont work well on t...

Virus sending messages?
When I do a "Send/Receive", often it says that it is sending messages. None of these messages show up in the "Send Items" folder and I obviously had not composed any messages to send. I am running WinXP and Outlook 2002 (part of Office XP). I am up to date with the Windows Updates, and I am running Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition with the latest virus definitions. Has anyone experienced this? Thanks. You may be sending read receipts - they won't show up in the Outbox. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with...

Can't use Outlook
How can I cancel my account with Outlook? Because I can't use this software anymore we have installed Lotus Notes as a source of email and etc. Please notify me and let me know how to cancel this account. Please I counld go to far with it because I never knew the server to finish my account. Thanks Chuck OL only has accounts you set up Tools/Options/Accounts simply delete unwanted accounts. If you no longer use OL, uninstall. I'm assuming yr refering to OL not OLExpress Remember to set yr Internet Options to point to yr new email app David "chuck" <anonymous@dis...

Can you do a global font replace in Publisher?
Can I replace, say "Arial" with "Franklin Gothic book" and "Arial Black" with "Franklin Gothic Book (bold)" ? It would also be nice if I could update all the Syles t the same time. How? "Mr. Analogy" <MrAnalogy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A38DE87-53C8-4117-B3DD-E6023152D470@microsoft.com... > > Can I replace, say "Arial" with "Franklin Gothic book" and "Arial Black" > with "Franklin Gothic Book (bold)" ? > > It would also be nice if I could update all ...

Only one user at a time can access OWA
Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at any one time. As soon as the first user logs out the next can then log on, but in a organisation of 1300 - bit of a problem. Previously we did have things working fine with Exchange 5.5 on WinNT but a hacking attack put paid to that system! Have run through MS trouble shooting but found no mention of this problem anywhere else. Any suggestions welcomed Regards Mike Cameron cameronm@queensbury.beds.sch.uk (Mike Cameron) wrote: >Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at >any one time. As...

Can Publisher create professional books?
Hi, I've been told that Publisher can't really format professional books and to try a Tex variation. Wondering about opinions on this. I don't want people to be able to distinguish any difference between a book I publish and any other book in a bookstore. Also, what version of Publisher is recomended for this? I am using one for Win95 and it can't suppress headers on final pages, which makes for stupid looking end pages. Do later versions have significant improvements for the book publisher and what are they? Thanks for your help. Robert -- -- Robert Pearson ParaMind B...

Can use Quickscan when doing physical inventory?
I am getting prepared to start the first physical inventory using RMS. My plan was to use a laptop and a barcode scanner connected wirelessly to RMS. Folowing the instructions for setting up a physical inventory, I clicked 'new' and saw the options of add, delete and import but no option for "quick scan" as the instructions say. Does the option of scanning directly into RMS exist? Does anyone have any experience in scanning into a different file and then importing into RMS? Would this be easier? If it is easier, any thoughts on what program to scan into? I'm eagerl...

how can i see my exchange mails from different ISP
hi, i have an exchange server 2003 with windows server 2003 my mails are coming to my exchange through smtp server on port 25 , my exchange is behind the PIX firewall my users can check their mails through MSoutlook 2003, OWA and OUTlook express internaly and can send mails to yaho, hotmail,gmail as well , so plzz tell me what i have to configure on my server or on pix so that my users can see their mails from home or different ISP plzz send me the full configuration because i am new to exchange . thanks in advance regards ALI You have owa already working. So, let the pix accept con...

IE8 and iexplore.exe process
Is it normal for two iexplore.exe processes to be running when a single tab is open? http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/multiple-instances-of-iexploreexe-run-when-using-internet-explorer-8/ --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est Jason Piercey wrote: > Is it normal for two iexplore.exe processes to be running when > a single tab is open? > > Thank you. "Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:ulJYjg%23rKHA.3908@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/multiple-instances-of-iexploreexe-run-when-using-in...

Can Excel do this? #4
Greetings, I am new to this forum and have a question about what Excel is capable of. I asked around with friends and co-worker only to discover that I know more about Excel than they do. I created a sport specific score sheet (scores based on time) in which stage times, time penalties, etc. are summed and placed in an �overall time� cell. So far so good (everything works as planned). Now what I wish to do is have, not a number, but a word such as �novice� show up in a �rating� cell if the value in the �overall time� cell falls between two time limits and a different word such as �expert...

Can you suggest any way to turn off Saving to Excel?
I've been asked to disable Exporting from CRM to Excel. (I'm not making this up.) Perhaps management has temporarilly lost its senses. Your mission is impossible. Do not accept it You cannot disable exporting from CRM to Excel "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6D35176-EEA5-48A8-9798-3181E5FAD1E0@microsoft.com... > I've been asked to disable Exporting from CRM to Excel. (I'm not making > this > up.) Perhaps management has temporarilly lost its senses. How about this likely response - "But Larry, if the ...

can't open microsoft outlook on vista machine
I loaded outlook express on my machine, newlaptop with vista and I can't open it. Any suggestions? "pagegirl26" <pagegirl26@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CDD0072-7CFB-4F6B-ABEF-91F74BE25BFE@microsoft.com... >I loaded outlook express on my machine, newlaptop with vista and I can't >open > it. Any suggestions? You can load Outlook Express on a Vista machine. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:27:01 -0700, pagegirl26 <pagegirl26@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I loaded outlook express on my machine, ne...