Can not Remove Locitech stuff in XP Add/Remove

I have two entries in XP Add/Remove, "Logitech Desktop Messenger" and
"Logitech Camera Driver".  I have tried all the tricks that I can find
including
going into the Registry, but nothing will get rid of them.
I would appreciate any tips that you may have to offer.

0
Jerry

How can I know which SP has been put on the exchange2K
Where can I see this msg? Thanks Open exchange manager, organization, right pane. "Geoffrey" <yile1978@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uvLLBUYwFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Where can I see this msg? > Thanks > check www.petri.co.il or check for the answer on the 10th(9th from ur posting)thread on this site,that is named"finding on version of sp installed" ...

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?
How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on the back side. Pub 2000 user here: There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a time i.e., File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92653E8D-9772-4AE0-A9C3-514B363E72B2@microsoft.com... > How can I print just the flip side ...

How to make a Add key disabled after adding one record unless
Hi, I have a form where I am adding records. There are two boxes where one has to put the lineitemnumber and another box where one has to put the description. Unless the above two boxes are filled in the Add command box need to be disabled. Now, the problem is after adding one record the Add button is enabled and I cannot disable it. I would appreciate any help to solve this. The error message is: The methos is not supported The following is the code: Private Sub cmdadd_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdadd_Click If (IsNull(Me.LineItemID) = True) Or (IsNull(Me.Description) = True) Then ...

outlook can't receive exe files

XP Install
I'm going to do a major upgrade (Processor, Vid Card, RAM) along with an initial install of XP where a Linux distro now resides. Could someone provide a link giving me the process I should follow to successfully complete the upgrade ?? --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- On 06/20/2010 04:52 AM, Dilly Dally wrote: > I'm going to do a major upgrade (Processor, Vid Card, RAM) along with an initial install of XP where a Linux distro now resid...

"x" button enables deletion.... can we put a focus trigger there?
Hi, on three forms, I put focus triggers on the "delete" button because I need to validate some additional data before allowing the user to delete. However, if the user clicks on the corner "x" button to close the form and gets the dialogue box saying they have changes, do they want to "Save", "Delete" or "Cancel", they can delete the record anyways. Is there any way to put a focus trigger on the button of the dialogue box, or on the "x" button? Thanks in advance. I assume you are working with Dexterity. To work with an add...

Add new record through Form view
I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command button which will add a new record to my table. On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table in a form. On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKurian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command >button which will add a new record to my table. >On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table >in a form. The Click event should show [Event Proced...

IE8 on XP SP3
Help, All of a sudden I've lost my IE8 toolbar, favorites, etc. (Tried Alt+f, & Alt t to do a reset...won't do it). Can't download ANYTHING now from MS or any other site....which means I can't install safari or any thing from another manufacturer, if can manuver from site to site on IE 8 but still can't download any thing from their sites. I have alternatively trid to turn of MS firewall and/or Norton's firewall thinking that the setting were getting the way..no luck. Can't uninstall IE8 can't adjust it or repair it. Any suggestions woul...

Can't upgrade companies to SP4
R [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.I had a base installation of GP 9.0, no patches. Decided to download SP4 and install. Install of the MSI went fine and upgrading the master databases worked, but going company by company, I get the following error: The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE Procedure SVC_POP_Make_PO( @PromisedDate datetime, @OrderedBy char(15), @BatchNum char(15), @ItemNumber char(30), @VendorItemNumber char(30), @LocationCode char(10), @Uo...

Can't receive EMail #5

Can I do this query in one step?
Suppose I have a talble like this, each record has a unique ID. All"A"s or "B", "C"s should have only x or y or z property attached. Iwant to find A, B or C which has more than one properties.1 A x ...2 A x ...3 A x ...4 A y ...5 B x6 B y7 C z....resutls would look like:A xA y....I think I can do this in two steps or with a subquery. Then I thoughtof self-join but didn't figure out how to use it in this case.Thanks a lot! SELECT DISTINCT and do not include the record ID perhaps? Or is the record ID vital?"muster" <muster@gmail.com> wrote in me...

How many pages can a booklet have?
Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. There is no limit, your RAM may decide for you. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Verystumped" <Verystumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2778CF-7B14-4BDD-93C5-EF9B39E2C1A7@microsoft.com... > Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a > publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. ...

Outlook 2002 (XP) Holidays for 2006
How do you get the holidays added to your outlook calender for 2006? When I do the Holiday Add-in under options it says it can only add holidays for years 2001 - 2005. Is there anyway to add the 2006 holidays? Thanks in advance. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Lisa Beach asked: | How do you get the holidays added to your outlook calender for 2006? | When I d...

Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?
I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del Sol. One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a tight budget. Thanks Dave Wrong forum. Try templates or doing it yourself. :-) -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Dave" wrote: > I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del > Sol. > One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbe...

Can DrawFrameControl() draw XP style controls?
My application supports XP style controls. But I found the DrawFrameControl() can not draw XP style controls in my application. Can I draw XP style controls? ...

remove shop in HQ
Hi, We have 4 shops, and we would like to delete one shop data because the data at HQ of that shop is incorrect and mixedup. However the database at shop is correct. How can we delete shop at HQ and resynchronize data from shop to HQ? We would like to clean data at HQ and upload all data include transaction from shop to HQ. Any idea? -- Jeed ...

Unable to Add account to PrivUserGroup
On installation of MS CRM 1.2 on an Server 2003 machine, I am getting the error message: Setup was unable to install CRM Server Setup was unable to add the account to PrivUserGroup in Active Directory. Unknown Error (80005000) This happens pretty far into the installation process. Any clues on what is causing this? Thanks, Paul Hi Paul! <bushie_40@hotmail.com> schrieb > Setup was unable to install CRM Server > Setup was unable to add the account to PrivUserGroup in Active > Directory. > Unknown Error (80005000) Not sure, perhaps: Microsoft Business Solutions CRM ins...

Help
Hi... I tried to work on Word today for first time on newish Mac and realized none of my Office applications work. When I double click on Word I can see something happening as I get the circle of colours twirling, but half an hour later it still hadn't opened. I just have to do this as quickly as possible as I have a deadline for what I have to do Monday at 12. I've tried reinstalling the software, but that didn't do anything for me. Mind you I know absolutely nothing about installing anything on Mac computers so I could be doing it all wrong. Do any of you have any idea what c...

how can I draw a box and whisker plot in excel 2002?
I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd quartiles, the median and the maximum, but need to find out how to put this together in a box and whisker plot See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerH.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "andywilson" <andywilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:269E939E-6FC6-4993-BD6E-54ACE14141EB@microsoft.com... >I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd > quartiles, the median and the maximum, but ...

Attachment problems
Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on ".exe" files. I know these are Level1 blocks, but can't find a way to configure it. I have recieved an important program and need to run it. Thanks in advance Scott Try here: Opening .exe Attachments with the Outlook E-mail Security Update and Outlook 2002 http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Scott White" <ddltrade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OmVN4JVnDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on...