Prints only part of page OT

I have just installed a Kodak ESP7 printer.  Both the test page and a file
from Wordpad prints, say, the first inch and the rest is blank.  I would
suspect the printer driver needs re-installing (even though only just
installed).  Is there anything I should look for please?

Thanks.

Bill

0
Bill
1/14/2010 9:46:01 AM
windowsxp.hardware 404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try this link
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=10&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=140

Bill R wrote:

> I have just installed a Kodak ESP7 printer.  Both the test page and a file
> from Wordpad prints, say, the first inch and the rest is blank.  I would
> suspect the printer driver needs re-installing (even though only just
> installed).  Is there anything I should look for please?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bill

0
Bob

Clip Art won't print
I'm using Publisher 97. I've inserted a clip art image into a flyer I'm making by clicking on the frame, choosing the clip art and clicking on Insert. Initially the clip art shows on the page just as normal, but when I click Print, the image disappears and doesn't come back. I've never had this problem before (been using Pub 97 with this computer and printer for quite some time). I've checked that I'm using the latest drivers for my computer graphics and my printer. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Does this happen with all images or just thi...

Invisable lines that print
I am using the "ethernet shape" and pull the yellow diamonds to connect to my server shapes, it looks fine on the screen but when I print there is a line that prints at an angle from the servers connection point to the center of the "ethernet shape" What is causing this, it's driving me mad.... I can't find on option that says somthing like "show connector end location when printing" ??? Help "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F74820B5-67C0-4579-8C22-84674424C1ED@microsoft.com... >I am using the "...

Why does a graphic or print multiple times in the same document?
When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple times in the same document. This could be many things- Temp files need cleaning A simple restart of cpu & printer A bad printer driver Check those first. "Carla" wrote: > When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple > times in the same document. Carla wrote: || When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear || multiple times in the same document. Carla, check out the following kb article. This is actually a known bug that affects the e...

Remove Page border for Particular Page
Hi, I am preparing a manual with MS Word 2003. I have set border for my entire document and I want to remove page border only for 4th page as I am inserting a flow chart. Could anyone guide me on this please? Regards, Mahesh -- maheshmaxi You will need to make that page a separate section (by means of Next Page section breaks before and after) and remove the page border for that section. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "maheshmaxi" <maheshmaxi.57e2213@wordbanter.com> w...

Synchronized zooming between pages
I have several pages in my drawing that I need to flip back and forth between. I'd like to zoom and pan between pages simultaneously so that all pages stay synchronized. This way, if I'm zoomed in on a portion of page 1, I can change to page 2 and I would be zoomed in on the same area. This can be for two pages using background/foreground pages to almost provide the same effect, but you can't 1) do it for more than 2 pages, 2) edit the background page at the same zoom level. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using Visio 2003, though could switch to 2007 if necessary...

Catalog merge prints a '0' instead of my merged text
When using Publisher 2007 catalog merge with an excel data source, some of my merged fields print as 0 instead of the source text. My excel spreadsheet column(s) are formatted as 'text'. The merging problem seems to occur when I have numbers in the excel column, particularly if the excel cell contains somethink like '10" to 20". I have tried using the single quote in excel field to designate the entry as text with no success. Any ideas? It seems to me you can format the field as text without the quote. I advise folks that use zip codes that start with a zero to f...

Page Permission in MOSS2007
I have a problem with page permission in SP2007. I have posted all my pages under "Pages" and they are visible in the navigation for unauthorized/anonymous users. When I change permission of a page it is no longer visible in the navigation even if it has inherit the same permissions that all other pages. Any idéa? The site has anonymous users enabled and "Pages" area has all the user permissions, also "Site visitors" with user "DOMAIN\iusr_domainname". I have found answers regarding my question. When an item does not inherit permissions...

how do i stop the gridlines from moving when I print
When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridlines shift a little each line until they cover the data. How do I stop this? Kevin Strange though it sounds, I would suspect your video drivers, try turning down the resolution/number of colours and test, if it is ok, seek a new driver -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD115CCA-2C8F-481C-AFE8-0C1BA26241A3@microsoft.com... > When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridl...

Changing margins on different pages in document templates.
I was wondering how you change the margins for different pages in a template. Specifically, my firm is using a letterhead for the first page but blank pages after that so the header and footer margins on the first page ONLY must be larger than normal, while the following pages are fine with default settings for the margins. How do you do this and save it as a template? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm, especially the "More complex letterhead" section. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://wo...

Auto Printing of attachments
Hi If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? I know how to auto-print the email body itself through the Rules wizard but I want to actually print the attachment only. I've got M$ Outlook 2003 Cheers John There's an addin here that may help: http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Auto-Print.asp "John Wright" <vacuum_forming@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23kQb%237WkHHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? > > I know how to auto-print t...

I want to print my own money !!!!
What do I need ? On 23 Jan 2005 00:06:36 -0800, pain_wheels@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote: >What do I need ? A number of years to spend in jail. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

print playlist cd label
I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an option for media player 9 Tom www.allcdcovers.com "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95EDA92C-4BE5-4736-9D41-9D6CB718E621@microsoft.com... > I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an > option for media player 9 > > Tom On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:21:01 -0800, Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an >option for media player 9 C...

Print workbook macro w/o first sheets....
I need to print a workbook with a variable number of worksheets. However, I don't need the first 3 worksheets of the book. It also needs to be collated. I need to create a macro or VB loop to make it automatic from a command button. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Josh ...

I have a graph paper on my page when I open microsoft word
I cannot find the 'draw' command on the non existant tool bar on microsoft word 2007 hence I cannot find the 'grid' to turn off to get these lines off my page. Help! View Tab>Show/Hide Group>Gridlines. maritime.chic wrote: > I cannot find the 'draw' command on the non existant tool bar on > microsoft word 2007 hence I cannot find the 'grid' to turn off to get > these lines off my page. Help! It's on the ribbon, but on a tab that's available only when a shape is selected. Go to the Insert tab and insert anything fro...

Can one have an extra margin gutter, for binding a document print.
I need to print Excel documents (landscape A4) on both sides of the paper, and bind them along the long edge. Thus I need an extra margin gutter along the top of odd pages, and along the bottom of even pages. (It's wasteful to put the extra margin on both top and bottom of every page...) Using Excel 2002 SP1. Hi Dave, AFAIK, Excel provides no options for true duplex printing. Headers/footers, margins, etc. are only geared for single-sided printing. You might want to consider using Word for that purpose. You have more page layout options that may give you what you want. Use Word...

formating multiple worksheet via print preview
I have a multiple worksheet workbook that I need to change several features about all the worksheets (page orientation, fit to 1 page, etc.). How can I do this formating and have it apply to all the worksheets selected in the group rather than having to do it to each worksheet separately? Thanks in advance. Roger Roger Group the worksheets you want to change. Change the relevant settings on one of them and it will be reflected in the others. Don't forget to ungroup the sheets afterwards. Andy. "Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

Pages for Database's Indexes.
What is a way to get the number of pages for each database's tables and indexes, so I can see all the number of pages and size. Just trying to streamline and check for fragmentation in indexes, and I have to either individual go through each database and go to each table and find out page size or is there a way to get everything in one query. Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.sqlmonster.com On Aug 5, 1:15=A0am, "Hoardling1 via SQLMonster.com" <u43783@uwe> wrote: > What is a way to get the number of pages for each database's tables and > ...

Print A Report to an IP Address
Is there a way to print a report to a specific IP Address? I am using Access 2003. Thanks. -- M. Shipp Hello M. M. Shipp wrote: > Is there a way to print a report to a specific IP Address? > I am using Access 2003. Thanks. I don't think so. Althouh a printing device can be attached to the network and be accessed using an ip address, for printing, you will need a printer (a piece of software on your computer) that enables your applications to send documents to the printing device using an appropriate printer driver. -- Regards, Wolfgang ...

header/footer different first page
I'm trying to have a header show up on the first page only, and the footer show page numbers on all pages. However, the "different first page" option seems to link the header and footer so that they cannot be dealt with separately. Is there any way to do this? When you enable "Different first page" you are instructing Word to create a first page header AND a first page footer; this is by design. Just copy the contents of the main footer into the first page footer. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsof...

can't see/print select text in cell
I am a fairly advanced user of Excel and have 2000. I entered 21 lines (2130 characters) of text in a cell and applied Wrap Text to the cell. All but one of the lines is wrapping within the cell. Anyone ever seen this happen before? Sherri Excel allows 32,767 characters in a cell but will show or print only 1024(see Help>Specifications). One workaround is to spread a few ALT + ENTER's at spots. This will increase the amount shown. Don't know how far this will go. Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:28:58 -0700, "Sherri" <s...

Powerpoint symbols print as different symbols
Hey Guys. A staff member has attempted printing two different symbols on a powerpoint slide. However once printed each of these symbols appears on paper as completely different symbols. She is attempting to get both a tick, and a tick within a checkbox. Upon printing the tick it results in a solid right pointing arrow. The checkbox tick results in an arrow with a clear center. In article <D4F61977-F731-4662-BBB8-F0AAC8051424@microsoft.com>, Zerassar wrote: > Hey Guys. > > A staff member has attempted printing two different symbols on a powerpoint > sli...

Data Access Page Command Button
I want a user to be able to click a command button on my Data Access Page that will bring up a save as box and export a query to excel. Its easy in Access VBA but I think I have to use VBScript and am having NO luck. Please help. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200802/1 ...

print query button
I'm going nuts trying to reolve my print query button. It returns "Wrong number of arguments" around where I've placed < >: Private Sub qryPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Print_Click Dim strDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String 'Check to see that ending date is later than beginning date. If IsDate(BeginningDate) And IsDate(EndingDate) Then If EndingDate < BeginningDate Then MsgBox "The ending date must be later than the beginning date." SelectDate.SetFocus Exit Sub End ...

Justification / justified print in WLM
Hallo, in Windows Live Mail (I have the German version) you can find the Option "Justified print" (German: Blocksatz) for HTML-mails. This funktion does not work. Is it a bug or a feature? Thank you for help. Sincerely, Martin Works for me. It generates a tag of <DIV align=justify> </DIV> around the text. What are you seeing happen? What version of Windows do you have and what version if IE? I'm on Win7 with IE8. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Martin Mueller" <martin_mueller356@arcor.de> wrot...

Print Preview in MSVC 7
Hello Is there a way how to display a normal classic print preview (as with MSVC 6) with MSVC 7? A print preview that takes the entire window, and without all that toolbars that MUST NOT be there as they are not related with printing at all. This is the main obstacle in moving from version 6 to 7. My customers would never understand such "improvment" and would request to get the normal preview back. Thank you for any advice. Vaclav ...