pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgNjM2NTI=?=

Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com
Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com

Planos a partir de R$ 250,00  .

Assist�ncia T�cnica
Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local.

- Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o
Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou plant�o sob an�lise.

- Redes Corporativas (Projetos e Instala��es de Cabeamento Estruturado ou Wireless e parte L�gica em Geral)
Projetamos e instalamos desde uma simples rede ponto a ponto, at� uma rede de dados mais complexa e segura com compartilhamento de arquivos local e/ou remotamente, impressoras e Internet com Servidores 2003 ou 2008 Server. Disponibilizamos: TS (Terminal Server), VPN (Virtual Private Network) e FTP (File Tranfer Protocol), al�m de diversos servi�os afins, como Backups automatizados entre outros.

- Consultoria t�cnica em Hardware e Software
Prestamos consultoria para melhorar os processos de sua empresa atrav�s da inform�tica, otimizando assim o seu atendimento e o desenvolvimento da empresa.

- Seguran�a.
Protegemos sua empresa de v�rus e invas�es, o acesso aos dados dos usu�rios � feito de forma seletiva, ou seja, somente aqueles que tiverem permiss�es especiais ter�o essa possibilidade. Fazemos tamb�m um backup completo de todo o seu HD.

Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com
Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com

=.fH!al_qifsEVse=WLUMQnAj
0
Assitencia
2/16/2010 5:25:36 PM
windowsxp.hardware 404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Menu issue: Multi-layer Menu is not aligned properly in IE 8
Running CRM 4 in IE8, when we select a menu that has a submenu and then select the submenu, the submenu items lay directly over the menu rather than being shifted slightly to the right. For eample if you are looking at the account form and then click on the Dynamics round logo in the upper left, the top item is New with the arrow indicating a submenu. If we click on that menu item to expose the submenu the submenu lays right on top of the original menu rather than being off-set slightly to the right so that you can still see the top level menu items. This seems to only happen IE 8. ...

outlook 2003 #8
every time i start outlook i get cabbot start and error code 0xc0000005 help please ...

=?Utf-8?B?44Ko44OH44Kj44OD44OI44OG44Kt44K544OI44Gn5paH5a2X5YyW44GR?=
OLEアプリケーションを作成し、Windows XPに添付されているワードパットで[挿入]-[オブジェクト]でそのOLEアプリケーションを挿入し、OLEアプリケーション中に配置したエディットテキストに日本語を入力し、IMEで文字変換して入力すると文字化けが発生します。どうしてか教えてください。 同じアプリケーションをWordに挿入しても文字化けは、発生しません。 また、問題のエディットテキストに他のアプリで作成した漢字を貼り付けても文字化けは発生しません。 There may be some here who can read this, but I think you would have a better chance at getting answer if you wrote your question in English. Tom "さんちゃん" <GUNTA@community.nospam> wrote in message news:BEB9F808-0FE3-4D22-A97A-02B88AED0E87@microsoft.com... > OLEアプリケーションを作成し、Windows > XPに添付されているワードパットで[挿入]-[オブジェクト]でそのOLEアプリケーションを挿入し、OLEアプリケーシ...

web access #8
Greetings! I recently installed winxp on my system. I had been previously using win98 (seperate drive). I now dual boot. I have no problem using the outlook web access in win98, but in xp, when I try to log into my mail, it loads all the screen, but the mail does not come in. I get the little wave sound that says mail came in, but at the top of the page it just says "loading....." Any help would be great! thanks1 paka <pakadume@hotmail.com> wrote: > I recently installed winxp on my system. I had been > previously using win98 (seperate drive). I now dual boot. >...

=?Utf-8?Q?PO_=E2=80=9Cstuck=E2=80=9D_in_workflow_=28Submitte?= =?Utf-8?Q?d_for_approval=29?=
PO “stuck” in workflow (Submitted for approval): I did the following steps to be able to re-submit a PO but it doesn’t seem to completely work: 1. Stuck PO0014017 2. Changed the Workflow_Approval_Status field to 1 in the POP10100 (it was set to 2). 3. Deleted the PO in the DyamicsWorkflow list. (sites/DynamicsGPWorkflow/Lists/Purchase%20Order%20Approval%20Documents%). Deleted PO from the DynamicsWorkflowTracking list. (sites/DynamicsGPWorkflow/Lists/DynamicsWorkflowTracking/AllItems.aspx) 5. Deleted PO from the DynamicsWorkflowCorrelation list as well. Once those records are purged fr...

Problem between SFO and MCAfee 8.0
Hi, We have a problem with SFO and Macfee 8.0. Because CRM access TEMP folder and McAfee block something in TEMP folder, I have an error message, I fond the solution in KB of Microsoft but it's not what we need. They ask to deactivate the part of scanning in temp folder, but, for security reason I need to keep this function of McAfee activate. Did somebody already had this proble? Sylvie We had this problem. According to Microsoft Support there is no other solution than allowing Outlook to access the temp folder. Ok thank you. And just in case, did you find a workaroung? "...

=?ISO-8859-1?B?xw==?=reating a series of numbers
Hi, I have to create a list of a series of numbers from Guest0001 to Guest2000 is there an easy way to do this in excel? tia Hi one way type Guest0001 in cell A1 press enter click on cell A1 then click in the name box (little box above A - left of the formula bar) type A1:A1000 and press enter this range will now be highlighted, choose edit / fill / series from the menu choose the AutoFill radio button click OK let us know how you go Cheers JulieD "arizona" <tangled@mAsAn.com> wrote in message news:BD7ECCAF.14D2A%tangled@mAsAn.com... > Hi, I have to create a list of...

Tell when a com object has been terminated?
I open an interface to a COM object and pass the interface pointer to a thread. I then make calls into the object from that thread. At some point the user can terminate that COM object via an interface within the COM object. My question is, is there anyway for the thread to know that the COM object has been closed so it won't continue to make calls to it Thanks Phi A COM object should not be explicitly terminated. It will terminate itself when there is no reference to it. If it does not, you need to ensure that your COM server behaves in this manner. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajay...

If it possible to stop Outlook 2002 from trying to connect to officeupdate.microsoft.com?
If it possible to stop Outlook 2002 from trying to connect to officeupdate.microsoft.com? Reason: Just because I don't want it to. M-- ...

Finding the biggest number out of 8 variables
Hi All Does anybody know of an easy way to find out which variable has the highest value out of 8 variables? For example, I have these values in 8 vars: 3 0 7 30 37 17 0 7 Although from a human's perspective it's easy to see that the 5th var has the highest value, how can I chose the appriopriate var programmatically? Thanks There are many solutions. You could put the values into an array and pass the array to a QuickSort routine. The QuickSort algorithm is difficult to understand, but you really don't need to know how it works. See: http://vbnet.mvp...

Display txt file on IE 8.0
Hi, I want to display a txt file on IE 8.0. The txt file is saved on my c:\temp directory and the display on IE 8.0 is ok! But if I do a subst(DOS command) of my directory,U: becomes a subst drive of c:\temp, IE doesn't display the txt file Any idea ? Thanks ...

MS Money 2008 H&B Invoices
I'd like to start using the actual inventory management features and invoicing in MS Money. I've gotten all my inventory added and now I've just made a sale of something that I need to create an invoice for. I go into the invoice and add the Customer information, and during this it asks me how I'm going to ship, which I select U.S. Mail. But that's the last I see about anything to do with shipping. I add my line item to the invoice which sold for $40.00. Another $45.00 needs to get added as the shipping amt (shipping to Turkey if you're curious why so expensi...

Internet Explorer 8 toolbar
I have three toolbars installed on IE 8: 1. AVG (below the address box)-I know I have to remove delete program and reinstall without toolbar 2.Google (below the address box)-'Wrench' icon, 'uninstall' 3. 'Another' toolbar to the right of the address box with a magnifying glass beside it and options for 'Live Search-default,' 'Find on this page,' 'Find more providers' and 'Manage search providers.' What is the 3rd toolbar, did it come 'with' IE 8, and am I able to uninstall it? If so, how do I uninstall it? The ...

Re: Pumping Message in synchronous COM Read
I'd like to keep the linearity of the program flow. For instance, if I press a button which will send a command to my device, I want to wait for the answer and handle it in this very same function. I do not want to use MESSAGES, because the answer will be treated differentely depending where in the program sent the command. Because of that I want to pump messages, but I didn't find a smooth solution. ------------------------- You should get rid of the while loop. To continue pumping messages in the main thread all you have to do is return to MFC. Do not use the WaitFor... function...

=?Utf-8?Q?Outlook_2000_won=E2=80=99t_open_OE6_file?= =?Utf-8?Q?s_correctly?=
I have OE6 and Outlook 2000 on my new box, and I imported my OE6 files from my old box into the new OE6 AND Outlook 2000. OE6 on the new box open these files fine, but I cannot open the in file pictures in Outlook 2000. What setting do I have to change in Outlook 200 to see these pics? Any help is appreciated. Much love! Outlook does not display pictures inline as Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratchi...

is there a way to set price a,b,c by percent of cost?
I would like to have my prices set by percentage of my cost or regular sales price. for instanace price = is $40.00 then price a = 90% of price = $36.00. can some one help me figure out how to do this. Thank You Victor Victor, I did something like this it was kind of crude and it used an update and insert trigger along with sub1, 2 and 3. Basically whenever an item was created or update the trigger would fire and take the value placed in sub 1 and multiplied that by the price to get price a, then did the same for sub2 and price b and sub3 and price c. The only real draw backs ar...

=?Utf-8?Q?Outlook_=E7=99=BB=E9=8C=84_VB_Script_DLL_=E5=A4=B1=E6=95=97?=
請重新安裝或執行 Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll來進行自行登錄。 我已經做了,但仍然無法登錄? ...

Scientific formating like (a.b+-x.y) 10-z cts/sec
Complex question: I have two inputs A & B from which I can calculate the output X plus the error eX of the output: That's no problem. But I need to have it in a special scientific format: (X +- eX) 10-Z cts/sec Example: X = 2.3e-4, eX + 0.5e-4 then the output should be: (2.3 +- 0.4) 10-4 cts/sec The output should be in one cell. How can a accomplish this? Thanks a lot, Andreas Andreas a �crit : > > Complex question: > > I have two inputs A & B from which I can calculate the output X plus the > error eX of the output: > > That's no problem. >...

Converting a CLongBinary to a SAFEARRAY for COM
Hello! What I would like to do is return an array of bytes from VC++ to VB. The data in VC++ is originally a CLongBinary, so I assume that what I want to do is convert this CLongBinary to a SAFEARRAY and then return this via COM. The problem is, I'm not sure how to convert the CLongBinary to a SAFEARRAY. How is this done? Thanks! Al I have written this code for try and it worked!!! //Simulate CLongBinary construction //You don�t need this, you already have a valid CLongBinary instance CLongBinary lb; lb.m_dwDataLength = 10; lb.m_hData = GlobalAlloc(GMEM_MOVEABLE, lb.m_dwDataLength);...

GP 8.0 Backorder status in SOP
When entering sales orders we are not getting the option to Backorder items. Items are marked for ability to back order. We've double checked security access but cannot seem to find why this is happening. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Lisa Hi Lisa, Another thing to check is the Order Type ID settings in Sales Order Setup. Does the Order ID that you are using have the Transfer Order to Back Order checkbox marked and is there a Use Back Order ID entered. Typically if this is not entered, the Back Order field on Sales Transaction Entry is disabled so you cannot enter...

How do I print in Excel on 14 7/8 x 11 paper.
I have several old worksheets from Lotus 123 set up to print on 14 7/8 x 11 and want to transfer those to Excel. In print setup, I cannot find any paper size that corresponds to this size which is the standard wide fanfold paper. Any suggestions would be appreciated. That page stuff depends on what printer you are using. You will need to go into your printer properties and do a custom paper size. "David in Jxn" wrote: > I have several old worksheets from Lotus 123 set up to print on 14 7/8 x 11 > and want to transfer those to Excel. In print setup, I cannot fin...

How do I Move column A, B, etc. to left side.
TeesPlus wrote: Maybe it would be better if you explained exactly what you are trying to do. I think you'll get more responses that way. gls858 ...

Folders #8
When I go to the All Mail Folders I see 1. MSN Mailbox 2. BCM 3. MSN Mailbox 4. Personal Folders When I open Outlook it always opens to MSN Mailbox. How do I get it to open into the Personal Folders when starting. Thanks for your help. Stephen Reinstein SteveR7138@msn.com Steve Reinstein <SteveR7138@msn.com> wrote: > When I go to the All Mail Folders I see > 1. MSN Mailbox > 2. BCM > 3. MSN Mailbox > 4. Personal Folders > > When I open Outlook it always opens to MSN Mailbox. How do I get it > to open into the Personal Folders when starting. Is this MOOL?...