Epson Stylus NX515 does not print, not even a Test page

I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is
also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not
print. Not even a test page.

0
Ritter197
3/21/2010 2:21:29 AM
windowsxp.hardware 404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Here is a link to Epson trouble shooting site. Make sure when you want to
print you pick your printer if there is a list of printers.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=128289&prodoid=63083693

"Ritter197" wrote:

> I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is
> also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not
> print. Not even a test page.
>
> .

I tried all that. Finally got a very decent tech guy at Epson and there was
a LOT of things to check and change, and it works now. BUT - that it does
not do that automatically when the printer is hooked up and the wireless key
is given to the printer, is beyond me.
Good printer, bad install software!

"Schloicka" <Schloicka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=128289&prodoid=63083693
>
> "Ritter197" wrote:
>
>> I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light
>> is
>> also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not
>> print. Not even a test page.
>>
>> .

0
Ritter197

Error printing report: "specified path for the output file does
Hi - I'm trying to print a Payable Distribution History report but get the error "specified path for the output file does not exist". It does not happen with other reports. Any help to fix this error would greatly appreciated. thanks Oumar hi Oumar, go check the Report Destination screen and make sure that there is no path listed in the field where you can enter one. It would be in the File checkbox. If it is grayed out, mark the File option, delete the path and then unmark the File box. Should you want to save it to a file, then select a valid path. Hop...

adding cross-functional flowchart changes page-layout
i would like to add to a "landscape" page a stencil>flowchart>cross-functional flowchart shapes vertical. when adding it the page converse automatically to a "portrait" page, while it should remain "landscape" the same happens if I add cross-functional flowchart shapes horizontal to a "portrait" page. it changes into a "landscape" page. can I avoid this? thx, kjetil I can't think of a way to avoid having the page orientation switch to portrait when you drop the functional band shape out and pick vertical. Visio automatically cha...

text dropped when printing
Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed, it shows on the monitor but does not print. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks. Are you using a true-type font? "Carol" <cstan@att.net> wrote in message news:058101c371b5$bab74ca0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell > with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed, > it shows on the monitor but does not print. Any idea why > this is happening? Thanks. ...

How to insert a page break every 10 lines
Hi, I have been stumped on this one. I have been trying to write a macr for days on inserting a page break every 10 lines and haven't been abl to figure it out. I will have have to write a macro to insert a blan row every two lines. Thanks, Ev ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Eva, The following code will insert a page break every 10 rows. Change the values of StartRow and EndRow to meet your needs. Dim RowNdx As Long Dim StartRow As Long ...

No account number shown in printed checks
Using Money 2007 Deluxe. Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of the payees has an account number entered in the appropriate place, in the "Go to Payees" detail listing. Can't figure out what's going on here! Thanks for any assistance. Dave On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:37:03 -0700, Dave M. <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using Money 2007 Deluxe. > >Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account >numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of...

ActiveX Property Page OK button
I would like to know how can I trap ActiveX Property Page OK button event ? I want to do some checking of property controls before user clicks on activex property page OK button..please help. Thanx Ashish ...

Print issues in Pub 2007
I have a design done in MS Publisher 2007 with a picture of autumn leaves in the background with a text box over the picture. The problem is when I go to print on HP L7600 printer the entire image is off to far left and too high on the invitation card that is 5" wide by 8" high: its Upper left corner justified. Changing the margins, page setup etc has not remedied my problem. Have you made sure your printer knows which size paper you are using? Check your printer driver settings. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For ...

Wrong colors keep printing when I use publisher. Why?
Can't seem to figure this out. Green prints out as purple, blue prints out as green...why? How can I correct it? It is probably your printer driver. What version Publisher? Are other applications printing okay? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BA1976" <BA1976@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3DEE307-6C6C-4FF7-BAC4-CF816DB47C8B@microsoft.com... > Can't seem to figure this out. Green prints out as purple, blue prints out as > green...why? How can I correct it? Thanks!...

Couldn't print so unistalled and now Office won't upgrade
Hi, I recently upgraded from a PowerBook to an 24" iMac. Since the iMac is my primary machine I uninstalled Office 2004 from my PowerBook and installed it on my iMac. Everything was working fine until about a week ago (I think after I installed the 11.3.4 patch). (Only) Office was running extremely slow and I was unable to print from using any of the apps. I am able to print using other applications (Pages, etc.). Out of frustration I uninstalled Office and tried to re-installed it. I originally purchased Office 10 and then the upgrade to 2004. Office 10 works (loads fast but does...

Test for attachment when sending email
Am I missing a setting somewhere so that Outlook checks to see if I have an attachment in any email with the word "attach", "attached", "attachment" when I hit SEND? (Outlook 2007) Not a setting, no, but there is an add-in that can do it. http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/oltools.html -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Bryn" <Bryn@discussions...

Printing a range of invoices for 1 customer
Hello, I've been vexed by this a lot over the years, so thought it was time to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. When a customer's account goes overdue, or one day they decide they want to "settle", is there a way to (in one fell swoop) print all the open transactions for that customer? I don't mean just the summary you can get from Receivables Transacting Inqury--Customer. I mean I want to print each open SOP document complete with all the line details (without opening each one, printing, closing, and going to the next one and repeating). Any a...

Printing problem with the excel 97 to Excel XP
After i made a worksheet using Excel 97 and print it. I copy that file and opened it in excel XP and print it, but my problem is the spacing which is not the same as it was using excel 97. If you changed your operating system at the same time that you upgraded Excel, you may need a new print driver. Go to the printer manufacturer's web site, and check for downloads available for your printer and operating system. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > After i made a worksheet using Excel 97 and print it. I > copy that file and opened it in excel XP and print it, but ...

Is "Go To Page" the only way?
Hi there, I'm a 2007 Publisher newbie. I am used to the 2003 version & I really utilised the little pages you had at the bottom left of the screen to flick from page to page. I can't seem to find this option in 2007. I am currently changing pages via Edit/ Go to page.. which quite frankly is a PITA. Please someone tell me how to view my pages in a more user friendly way? Many thanks The sort option is missing from some Publisher 2007 applications. There is a registry fix here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs It is FAQ 6 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/...

Problems printing from Publisher
This is wierd. Any document I print fro Publisher to my Panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer gets enlarged by a factor of four or more - so it only prints out the top left hand corner (but enlarged). None of the other programs on the computer do this. I've installed all the updates and I've got the most updated drivers for the printer. Any suggestions? Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the printer would help. Panasonic has an utility that will remove all the printer files. Starting fresh could be a solution, Publisher is more demanding on printer issues than most applications. ht...

Print records in continuous form
I have a Continuous Form that based on a Query that selects record according to the Month. What I want to do is to be able to print all the records in this Form by one Command button. So I have the report designed and I have created a Macro “Open Report” +Print Out, but it opens only the first record to print. I did the Where condition on the Command Button On Click: [PM#]=[Forms]![FormName]![PM#]. But it’s not working how I want it to work. How I can print all the records? Thanks for the help. I have tried that and it opens the report with all the records from the original table, bu...

Print 2 reports
Hi, Is it possible to print 2 copies of my report using the following code? thanks. ************************************************* Private Sub Command27_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command27_Click Dim strWhere As String If Me.Dirty Then 'Save any edits. Me.Dirty = False End If If Me.NewRecord Then 'Check there is a record to print MsgBox "Select a record to print" Else strWhere = "[WarehouseID] = " & Me.[WarehouseID] DoCmd.OpenReport "rptWarehouse", acViewNormal, , strWhere DoCmd.GoToRecor...

survey page
I am newto Access and am trying the following: I want to post a survey with option boxes. i would like the option boxes to be counted in a database so it can correlate the results. What is the best appraoch for this? Thank you for any help you can give me. Paul, NY On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:00:00 -0800, paulhthr <paulhthr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am newto Access and am trying the following: >I want to post a survey with option boxes. i would like the option boxes to >be counted in a database so it can correlate the results. >What is the best appraoch for this? &g...

Crm3 to Crm4: error on page when opening/closing contacts
OK, another similar to a lot of people, but I do not have a solution. I am presently testing in lab upgrading from CMR 3 to 4 and finds myself with a strange one. Anytime I open a contact, and this happens only with contacts, I get an "error on page" at the bottom of the browser window and once I close it, there is a "pop-up" to send information to Microsoft for the error which contains the following; 1.0 Expected ')' 75 /Orthofab/sfa/conts/edit.aspx /Orthofab/sfa/conts/ edit.aspx Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; FunWebProducts; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2....

Print 12/1/1 in cell (Excel changes it to date or another #
While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. What I need is the number 12 (for English), 1 (for MP3) and 1 (for Finnish) in this particular cell. How do I get it to print the actual numbers? try putting a ' infront of the numbers "Say Goodnight, Gracie" wrote: > While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of > magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. > What I need is the number 12 (for Engli...

print lines and arrows
I am using lines and arrows to show relationships between two columens of data. Visually they connect but when printing the lines do not connect or alien to the columen data cells. ...

Even and Odd
IS there a keyword in Visual Basic that recognizes whether a number is odd or even. If you have Analysis Toolpak loaded and set a reference to it in VBA, then ISODD() and ISEVEN() are available -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "aftamath" <aftamath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:299ED9FE-2D96-49C3-BF48-92BFE733303B@microsoft.com... > IS there a keyword in Visual Basic that recognizes whether a number is odd > or > even. You could 'roll your own' Function test(num) As Boolean test = (num Mod 2 = 0) End Function -- Bernard V Liengme ...

Multiple copies of a page
Hello, I have a report which needs to print two identical copies of each page and then a third largely-identical copy of some pages. What I have done is create a sub-report and add it three times to the report. Then in the Detail_Format event of the main report I make the third sub-report visible or invisible, depending on how many copies of the page we need. This is all working fine. The trouble I'm having is that, for the pages where we need three copies, the client wants certain fields on copy 3 to not be printed. I realize that I could create a separate sub-report to be used f...

How do I compensate for page creep in a small A5 booklet
Hi I'm using Publisher 2003 to produce a small (100 page) booklet, that will be printed 2 up double sided on A4 paper e.g. 25 sheets of paper, 4 pages per sheet. When printed the book is showing exhibitig what appears to be called, in the printing industry, page creep. That is that when folded the right hand edges of the inner pages protrude further than the right hand edges of the outer pages. The excess paper can obviously be trimmed off with a guillotine, but then the text on the pages will be closer to the right hand edge of the page, as above. I've searched Publishers Hel...

IE page size
I am using Windows XP with IE8. When I open IE, the page is a reduced size. I have to enlarge it to full size manually. Is there a way to make it open in the full window? Thanks "Drew" <drew@home.net> wrote in message news:umS968fwKHA.3764@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using Windows XP with IE8. When I open IE, the page is a reduced >size. I have to enlarge it to full size manually. > > Is there a way to make it open in the full window? > > Thanks > Whichever shortcut you are using to launch the window, right click it and ...

Saving Outlook Calendar as Web Page
When I'm trying to save a personal calendar as a web page, there is a date/day mismatch after Jan 1, 2005. In other words, the correct Jan 1, 2005 falls on a Saturday, but when I save it as a webpage, Jan 1, 2005 falls on a Friday, and all the appointments are off by one day also. Anyone else seen this and what can I do?? Jim This is a well documented problem. I posted the same question on 9/17 at... http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/community/NewsGroups/default.mspx?query=2005&dg=microsoft.public.outlook&cat=exchange&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=C9163434-DE68...