CMOS Battery Type

Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS
battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a
reference chart available please, unless you know type.

Thank You   Roger  in UK.

0
Roger
5/23/2010 3:07:47 PM
windowsxp.hardware 404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Roger" <Monkey@Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS
> battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a
> reference chart available please, unless you know type.
>
> Thank You   Roger  in UK.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=k7s5a+motherboard+battery

It's a 2032.
--
SC Tom

0
SC
5/23/2010 4:34:19 PM
Roger wrote:
> Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS
> battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a
> reference chart available please, unless you know type.
>
> Thank You   Roger  in UK.

	It's simple enough to just look ant the current battery and then buy
the same type.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
0
Bruce
5/23/2010 5:49:51 PM
"SC Tom" <sc@tom.net> wrote in message

> "Roger" <Monkey@Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS
>> battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a
>> reference chart available please, unless you know type.
>>
>> Thank You   Roger  in UK.
>>

> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=k7s5a+motherboard+battery
>
> It's a 2032.
> --
> SC Tom

Thank you will get tomorrow.

Roger

0
Roger

Ownership Types and Workflow Clarification
I am running into a huge problem with ownership. The online help (latest release) and training curriculum only briefly explain this as shown below. They say nothing however about the fact that you can't issue any WORKFLOW commands against Organization owned entities. So we set up a bunch of entities that, based on Microsoft's description, seem to logically be Organization owned items - things such as an end client's products, and not the end client Account themselves (which are system entities and user owned). Now that we're trying to implement workflow, it's l...

Transfer Category vs Transfer Transaction Type?
I have several accounts which I transfer money between using online banking. Money allows two ways to record this: Either create a Transaction with a type of Transfer, or create a withdrawal Transaction and set its Category to 'Transfer To: Accountname' Im wondering what impact it has if I choose one way over the other. Would it affect any reports, or is there anything I should be aware of when choosing? At the moment Im not even consistent in which one I pick, and so Im worried I could be messing up my accounts. Also, If I wanted to record a balance payment to my credit card, shoul...

mixing chart types
I want to create a new blended chart with our bars and a line (all using the same labels and periods). I am aware that Excel has a custom line and column chart, however I want to produce a chart with four bar graphs and a single line (a reference set of data that is not a trend line --i.e., not an average etc), but the line looks like one. I can "force" the current custom chart to produce what I want only by caputuring "blank series" of data; but then these show up on my key and I do not want that. How do I create a custom chart that mixes lines and graphs the way I want...

text erases while typing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I was typing and the cursor began to go backward and erased my text letter by letter. I finally stopped it by hitting Return You make no mention of *which* Office program this happened with, but even so I don't know of anything within the software that would cause what you describe. I believe it is something external of the program. It might be a good idea to get the Leopard 10.5.6 Combo Update from the Apple site & apply that: http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/ While there do a search for any hardware/fi...

Paste chart to word-lose bold type
When I paste my chart into msword, the bold type on the x and y axis is lost, though the title remains in bold. Kate, After copying, open Paint and paste it there. From Paint copy it again and paste it in Word. The format will remain. Regards, Jaleel "kate" wrote: > When I paste my chart into msword, the bold type on the x and y axis is lost, > though the title remains in bold. ...

CMOS Battery Type
Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a reference chart available please, unless you know type. Thank You Roger in UK. "Roger" <Monkey@Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:Oeihamo#KHA.3704@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS > battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a > reference chart available please, unless you know type. > > Thank You ...

Problem in type casting
I'm having problem in getting the following piece of code to work: 1: const std::list<std::string>& cl = e->getConstraints(); 2: while (!cl.empty()) { 3: s3 = cl.front().c_str(); 4: cl.pop_front(); 5: } The output of the "getConstraint()" method is of type "const std::list<std::string> &". The above code returns the following compile error: error C2662: 'std::list<_Ty>::pop_front' : cannot convert 'this' pointer from 'const std::list<_Ty>' to 'std::list<_Ty> &' with [ ...

Changing Attribute Types
Will I loose functionality or have problems if I change an attribute from text to a Picklist type? Currently, I have a number of reports using this attribute. However, the purpose of this attribute type change is to ensure data entry standardization and data integrity conformity. The name of the attribute will not change, only the attribute type will change. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Hi Terry, MS CRM dont provide the flexibility to change the data type of an attribute once it is defined. One way is to delete the attribute and define it again with different data type ...

Keyboard Scan Codes for Tender Types
I was looking at adding in a scan code for my tender types to aid the cashier in quickly going to the correct tender type. Does anyone have the hex codes for a regular 102 key PC keyboard? -- John M. http://www.asciitable.com/ -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "John M." <anonymous@discussions.microsft.com> wrote in message news:ORvrkxVWEHA.3740@TK2MSFTN...

Making copies of a Typed Pointer List
I'm having trouble making a copy of a typed pointer list. I have a class called CDrawing, which is basically just a container for graphic objects (GOs). I derived CGO from CObject, and I have several classes that I derived from CGO, such as CLine, CPolyline, CEllipse, etc. I'm trying to write a function, shown below, that makes a copy of the list to store in the drawing. The list copies ok, but when I go to display the drawing by cycling through the list and calling pGO->GOList.GetNext(aPos) and then pGO->Draw(pDC) , the Draw function in the base class, CGO, gets executed instead...

Type at top of column that I have changed height
I changed the height of column A row 12 - but I can not type at the top of the column - it only lets me type at the bottom which is of no help to me - How can I type at the top and continue down? marcia, If you mean type at the top of the cell then select Format > Cells > Alignment > and select Top in the Vertical "Text Alignment" box. -- HTH Sandy sandymann@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk "marcia" <marcia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59992859-59BF-4CC0-A483-30B696010136@microsoft.com... >I changed the h...

Conditional Formatting (on OpenForm?
Hi, I have a form with datasheetview. I want to add conditional formatting to some textboxes. I have to do this via code, because it can be variable. (The expression compares the vendor-price with the client-price.) I add the conditional formatting on OnOpen-event. The problem is that the fields have a NULL-value at that time, I guess, because it crashes on the expression. What am I doing wrong? Via the dialogboxes this works, but via code it crashes. (Type mismatch error) ---- Code: ----- Me.TCP_VENDOR.FormatConditions.Delete Set objFrc = Me.TCP_VENDOR.FormatConditions.A...

my cursor moves while typing causing me to insert information
please help me discover why my cursor jumps on the page Hi pat, If you're using a laptop, it may be because you're brushing the touchpad. If so, try disabling the touchpad while you're typing. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "pat" <pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DE751C4-E4DC-4968-81F1-D08B669EA8CA@microsoft.com... > please help me discover why my cursor jumps on the page ...

How to get the type code for a custom entity ? MSCRM v3
I created a new entity Called PRITem. When using theSiteMap.XML I need to specifity the EntityType to show it. Ity appears (Automatically) in the workspace. But i can't use it in the SiteMap.XML because i can't find the number. For example: <SubArea Id="nav_activities" EntityType="4200" Icon="/_imgs/ico_16_4212.gif" Url="/Workplace/home_activities.aspx" /> <SubArea Id="nav_calendar" Icon="/_imgs/area/18_calendar.gif" ResourceId="Homepage_Calendar" Url="/workplace/home_calendar.aspx" Clie...

Outlook Web Attachments of specific type gone, only paper clip pre
Our voicemail system integrates with exchange via Native POP3 Connector. All voicemails are attached to emails as voice.lvp. In the beginning the attachments were there, now they have disappeared. OWA is configured to allow all attachments and the ext. is not in either level 1 or 2 types. The email displays a paper clip showing an attachment but once you open the email, the attachment field is comepletely blank. I have tried everything. We are having a similar issue that has started since we installed SP3 on our exchange server. But it is with random attachments. I have searched and ...

reverse typing of names for tent cards
i need to do tent cards and want to print the person name on them on both side when i fold the tent card so one side has to be printed reverse. Art Wisener wrote: > i need to do tent cards and want to print the person name on them on > both side when i fold the tent card so one side has to be printed > reverse. ============================================ I don't think you want the text reversed like a mirror image... you just need to rotate the top text box by dragging the green handle so it appears upside down....when the card is folded all should be correct. -- J. In...

Investment type
anyone know how to change an investment type after you have entered the wrong type! In entering a new investment, I accidently clicked on MMF instead of Mutual Fund, and now I seem to be unable to correct my mistake. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=81. "steviecj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20fc601c459a7$38dd3c50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > anyone know how to change an investment type after you have > entered the wrong type! In entering a new investment, I > accidently clicked on MMF instead of Mutual Fund, and now I > seem to be un...

Change Item Type from Service to Sales Inventory
We have about 200 items that were created in GP as item type Service. We need them to be Sales Inventory, but the field is greyed out. About a dozen of them have had transactions posted for them ... they were on a PO that was received, or an invoice was posted for them, or both. The rest of them have never been used. Is there a way to safely change the Item Type from Services to Sales Inventory? We're on GP version 8.0. We own the entire Professional Services Tools Library, but I could not anything there to modify the item type. Thanks, Eleni ...

Sales transaction Entry
Good morning, Does anybody know of a way to change the default type ID in Sales Transaction Entry? Right now it is defaulted to Quote but we do not use this format or type, we would like the default to be Order but I can't find the parameter to change this. Thanks The Default Sales doc is managed in User Preferences. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com It's under User Preferences. It is set by user not by system. depending on your version, go to your Home pag...

Change an Investment Type in Money 2006?
In Money 2006 there does not appear to be any way to indicate the investment type of a new investment or change it after it is created. On MSN Money the investment (symbol FVL) is listed as a stock, but it is a closed-end fund. I need to record the year-end capital gains distributions, but since Money thinks it's a stock, I can't do that. The only transaction types that are allowed are Dividend and Other Income. How do I record both Short-Term and Long-Term capital gains? How can I change the investment type to Mutual Fund (or some other type that is more accurate)? Thanks, Scu...

CRecordset and nullable types
Hello all. I have a CRecordset-derived class that interacts with a database. This particular table has a nullable foreign key. So, when the value is not assigned it must be null (otherwise it would break the relationship). So the question is, in my DoFieldExchange method, how do I tell the CRecordset that the field is null? Regards, FG. hi, why cant you check the value of foreign key in DoFieldExchange method? if it have not be assigned value , you may assign it a value of null. pFX->SetFieldType(CDaoFieldExchange::outputColumn); DFX_Text(pFX, "Name", m_strName); DFX_Shor...

If you buy the world's best and the cheapest batteries will not blame me
If you buy the world's best and the cheapest batteries will not blame me www.laptop-battery-inc.co.uk This is inside what used between the plates ������spy pen http://www.laptop-battery-inc.co.uk/spy-pen.htm ...

Re: client operation failed on determining TNEF attachment type
sorry, it should have been: microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion "CTDev Team" <CTDev_Team@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:... > Hi Cor, > > Thanks a lot for your reply. > > The same question was originally posted to the just to the csharp group > yesterday, and we decided to post it to the other related groups as well. > > As you have suggested though, we are including > > microsoft.public.vb.generaldiscussions > > in this post. > > Again, many thanks. > > regards, > Romel > > "Cor Ligthert" ...

Porter Cable 869 12-Volt Tilting Head Flashlight, No Battery
Price:$41.38 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B00004SUQ0 Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004SUQ0 I have owned two 12v Porter-Cable drills, two 12v Porter-Cable flashlights & four 12v Porter-Cable Ni-Cad batteries for over 10 years, all of which work fine to this day. Because the batteries are Ni-Cad, they need to be completely discharged before being recharged in order to carry an effective load. So there's a gap between their effectiveness in the drill & their readiness for charging. How to drain the remaining charge? That's wh...

Time data type
I am using SQL server 2008 The following command: CREATE TABLE Table1 ( Column1 time(7) ) results in the following message: Msg 2715, Level 16, State 7, Line 1 Column or parameter #1: Cannot find data type time. Please help. Thank you Mahen (mlux@eim.ae) writes: > I am using SQL server 2008 > > The following command: > CREATE TABLE Table1 ( Column1 time(7) ) > results in the following message: > Msg 2715, Level 16, State 7, Line 1 > Column or parameter #1: Cannot find data type time. > > Please help. Thank you Run this command: SELECT ...