WinXP Setups

Can any user pinpoint the WinXP Professional
 RETAIL, OEM and UPGGRADE  versions
from these directories/partitions of a diisk.
The directories are:
XPHO  >     XPHR >      XPHU
XPM2          XPMC         XPMI
XPPC          XPPO          XPPR
XPPU
The logo files are one and same in each
directory ie;   "Windows XP" and the
setup files refers to Windows XP.
I am interested in i386 folder of the XP Professional version to update the
Fax
utility. The i386 folder is not on my hd.
Any help would be appreciated.

0
AAH

Clue
XPHO = XP Home Oem

AAH wrote:

> Can any user pinpoint the WinXP Professional
>  RETAIL, OEM and UPGGRADE  versions
> from these directories/partitions of a diisk.
> The directories are:
> XPHO  >     XPHR >      XPHU
> XPM2          XPMC         XPMI
> XPPC          XPPO          XPPR
> XPPU
> The logo files are one and same in each
> directory ie;   "Windows XP" and the
> setup files refers to Windows XP.
> I am interested in i386 folder of the XP Professional version to update the
> Fax
> utility. The i386 folder is not on my hd.
> Any help would be appreciated.

0
Bob

Outlook setup #7
I just switched from OE to Outlook for my email. 1) How do I set it to go directly to my Inbox upon opening? 2) Can I set the frequency for checking for new email? Thanks. There are 7 versions of Outlook in current use. We would need to know which you are using. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7931678C-0ECD-4CDA-AD9D-15BD7CDFB50B@microsoft.com... >I just switched from OE to Outlook for my email. 1) How do I set it to go > directly to my Inbox upon opening? 2) Can I set the frequency for > ...

Account Setup Inventory
Can anyone tell me what SQL table number the "Item Account Maintenance" window uses? We are trying to change our "Damaged" account for all items in the system... Thanks! Kelly The accounts for all items appear in the Item Master (IV00101). The field you will want to update is the IVDMGIDX. You'll need to know the Account Number's index number from the GL00100 in order to update it. "Kelly Jensen" wrote: > Can anyone tell me what SQL table number the "Item Account Maintenance" > window uses? We are trying to change our "Dam...

Missing mail after VPN setup (Outlook)
Hi. Last week we setup VPN to be able to read mail from home (no OWA). After installing Outlook at home and connecting to the exchange server, and syncronizing the data I got all mail/contacts etc on my home computers Outlook. BUT, when I got to work the day after, my Outlook on the work computer was empty, no mails or nothing. Looking in the Exchange server at the mailaccount I can se that it contains over 1000 emails so they seem to still exist on the server. What could this be? Is there som configuration needed? Check your views/filters at work first. Then at home make sure delivery...

Business Alerts Setup Question
Hi, GP 8.0, SQL Server, MS Exchange We re trying to set up Business ALerts. We set up SQL Mail, but still receive an error that says recipients not found. We have two servers: Terminal Server and Domain Controller. Exchange, GP and SQL are installed on the Domain Controller. And GP is installed on the Terminal Server. All users access GP by logging into the Terminal Server. I've looked for info in knowledge base and it appears that Outlook needs to be installed on the Domain Controller (where the SQL is). We don;t currently have OUtlook on the DC, would this be causing this error?...

Setup Error on Win 2003
Hi everybody: I have an issue installing CRM on Windows 2003. The CRM setup program aborts and displays the following message: Failed to install Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Server. Failed to install MSI part of Microsoft CRM Server setup. Unspecified error (80004005) According to the following article, one possible cause is when using a shared folder as the home directory for the web site where CRM is being installed, but that's not my case. The home directory for my Default Web Site is a local folder (C:\Inetput\wwwroot): http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prod...

smtp setup
I have an smtp question. We are currently completing the final phase of migrating from cc:mail to exchange 2000. We are at the point where we are ready to take away the ccmail connector and have our internet mail come right in to our exchange server or firewall from our third party virus/spam scanner. Our outbound internet e-mail seems to go out fine through smtp. What do I need to do or verify to make sure that we can accept incoming internet mail to our echange server via smtp. Thanks in advance. "=?Utf-8?B?a2F0aHk=?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:6E08...

Encrypt Bank (Cust & Vend: CC, Bank Accts) in cards and EFT setup
I am finding more clients that are requesting that Customer & Vendor Bank information be encrypted at the data base level. This would include bank accounts and credit card information at the Customer/Vendor card level and in the EFT setup screens. It would also be beneficial that after the Credit Card and/or bank account is saved that only the last 4 digits are visible in the Great Plains windows: For Example: Bank Account # 12345678 shows as XXXX5678 This would help satisfy Sarbox along with those clients that perform many banking transactions and are members of banking networks. ...

WinXP User Profiles and Outlook
We have an Exchange 2003 Server. When we setup a new useron a WinXP PC we must manually setup Outlook with the Exchange profile for that user. Does anyone know if there is a way to automate this process? Maybe some sort of script? I would like the new user to log on to the computer and Open Outlook which is already setup for him/her. Thansk. ...

Embedded graphics in Outlook 2007 running on WinXP
The graphics are visible but I cannot save them as anything other than Scrap (.shs) files. I wish to save as a .jpg. Which configuration have I missed or is there a downloadable solution to this? Regards Please follow KB article 917120 on www.support.microsoft.com When followin the article on step 3 "Start the imaging program that you want to use." - you can use paint as the imaging program Regards "PeterL" <peterl@national.com> wrote in message news:uhYQ19fuIHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > The graphics are visible but I cannot save them as anything oth...

setup /domainprep
hi, i am trying to run setup /domainprep to reset permissions on our exchange configuraiton. this basically is due to some previous issues and advice. when i try to run this, it asks me for the license key for exchange. should it do this? i panicked and quit the execution. should i re attempt and allow to complete? Depending on the edition you are using, it always asks for the license key. Don't worry about that, it should proceed normally, but you do need to provide it with a valid license key. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Directory Update - http://www....

can i setup if, then statements to change the color of a row
I would like to use if and then statements to recognize P, O, or C if the cell has P, O, or C I want the row to change colors Blue, Green, Red Is this possible Use Conditional Formatting with the three conditions. Regards Trevor "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97B02B64-74A1-4C2D-9E4D-BB141F26994D@microsoft.com... >I would like to use if and then statements to recognize P, O, or C > if the cell has P, O, or C I want the row to change colors Blue, Green, > Red > Is this possible Select a row or range in a row. Then assuming A1 i...

How to Setup Folder for SPAM
I would like to setup an Outlook folder to automatically put any email wth "**SPAM" in the subject, into a SPAM folder. How do I setup such a folder? -- Larry Bohen www.audiobooksonline.com >I would like to setup an Outlook folder to automatically put any email wth >"**SPAM" in the subject, into a SPAM folder. How do I setup such a folder? You can create a new folder with File/New/Folder. Folder should contain mail items. Call it "Spam". Then in "Tools/Rules Wizard" create a new rule. Mail should be checked when it arrives. The Condition woul...

Hosted setup
'ellooe I'm going to setup CRM 4.0 to a hosted setup. Are there anyone in here that have som best practice or other hints to the design and server/serverroles? I'm planing to put the SQL-DB+Reporting service, EXCHANGE+Mail router and DC on 3 seperate servers. and the then Split-up the CRM application server and Frontend into 2 seoperate servers. Does that sound useble? I have tried to find some information about communication ports used between the server roles. witch ports should be open between the different servers and clients? Any comments are wlcome Thanks Henrik ...

Visual Studio Web Setup Project Detect SQL Server 2008
Hello Everybody Someone can tell me how i can check during my installation if sql server 2008 exist in target machine? Thanks Luigi On Jan 15, 11:26=C2=A0am, "luigi.corr...@gmail.com" <luigi.corr...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello Everybody > > Someone can tell me how i can check during my installation if sql > server 2008 exist in target machine? > > Thanks > > =C2=A0Luigi I think you can use Prerequisites =E2=97=A6In the Solution Explorer, right-click Properties. =E2=97=A6Click the button that reads Prerequisites... =E2=97=A6In ...

Posting Accounts Setup #3
Hi all, I am setting up Default Posting Accounts in GP. Does anyone know where I can find detailed explanation for each posting account in the posting Account Setup window--Financial, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory. I checked Help already--not helpfull Thanks. LR We publish a series of books on Dynamics GP that fill in the missing pieces of help. Our Information Flow and Posting book details the posting accounts and provides detailed explaination of these and many other accounts. You can check out sample pages from this book on our web site below. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Co...

Anyone know how to setup a reverse mortgage in Lifetime Planner?
All I've managed so far is to just setup an income account based on projected figures for my home, but I don't know how to have this reflected in net value of the home. Thank you! This is a great question for the newsgroup--I don't recall it having come up before. I suspect it will come up more in the future. My basic thought is to setup a Liability Account and make the payments from the lender transfers from the liability to a cash account. The liability grows. Maybe you even add the accumulating unpaid interest to the liability account? (Since it defers for tax purposes,...

Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.MsiInstallServerAction failed.
I try to install CRM3, but instalation finishes whit error: "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.MsiInstallServerAction failed. The system cannot find the path specified" What should I do? My mistake! I was installing from maped drive. "Kasia" wrote: > I try to install CRM3, but instalation finishes whit error: > > "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.MsiInstallServerAction failed. > The system cannot find the path specified" > > What should I do? ...

Outlook 2003
I just installed MS Office(2003). When I open outlook is says that it is "Creating the Folders" and then locks up. Then message box says that it cannot locate the Microsoft server. Hence, I am unable to open Outlook or even work offline. What is going on? ...

HOW CAN SETUP POP/IMAP?
In OWA send / receive is normal , But in outlook setup POP3 and send / receive will pop up "password erorr"? "monchhichi" <monchhichi@monchhichi.com> wrote: >In OWA send / receive is normal , But in outlook setup POP3 and send / >receive will pop up "password erorr"? > How are you entering the credentials? You need "Domain\userid\alias" Where the logon user id and the alias are the same you can drop the \alias from the logon string. Also, what version of exchange are you on? The 2K3 versions aren't active by default where the inst...

Ability to copy quick journal during setup
Would like the ability to copy quick journals during set up. For example one quick journal for each location. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2a170b5e-c860...

page setup - paper size
Hi, I have a landscape worksheet whose Paper Size I'm trying to make legal. My paper size drop down menu is not offering me the "legal" paper option. The worksheet is certainly long enough to warrant it as it spills onto multiple pages. Thx. -- sflin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sflin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13780 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=393165 Is it offering any other option or just not legal? "sflin" <sflin.1t9qu...

setup data for Snapshot Exports
When I export a Access Report to a Snapshot file, the page settings do to follow to the Snapshot file (.snp). When I open the Snapshot file the page settings (landscape vs portrait, legal vs letter, etc) are always portrait and letter. Opening the access report reveals the settings as I left them (landscape and legal) and print out fine in Access. I am using Access 2003. Robert ...

ms money 2003 online setup
hello. my bank supprt the direct online statement download function, however, the bank name does not show up on the list of banks when i try to set up the service. the bank's web shows the instructions for this and you can see the bank name on their example. in the example, it does look like a newer release of ms money. could it be only supported for new versions of money? thanks, joel "joel" <joel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07C511BC-2756-4C76-9876-02453C6E7146@microsoft.com... > > could it be only supported for new versions of money? ...

How to reset Office products menu's back to original setup
I have a client that uses Excel. The menu has two of everything. Two new, two edit... How do I reset the menus back to the way they were wben we installed the program. Tools>Customize, select the menu and click the Reset button. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Riley Nobles" <nobels1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:490b01c4735b$00d47bc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a client that uses Excel. The menu has two of > everything. Two new, two edit... > &g...

Problem with new setup of POP3 Exchange email retreival
Hi Folks, I was able to get this working fine at home but on the client's site I get the cycle of log entries below. This is brandy-new at this client, so it sure seems like something I did in the setup is wrong. Any way to get more info on Event ID 1035 below ? I have set logging at the max. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Thanks, Denis Event Type: Information Event Source: POP3 Connector Event Category: General Event ID: 1005 Date: 11/14/2004 Time: 12:15:01 PM User: N/A Computer: EMARCNTSERVER Description: A schedule event started. For more information, see Help and Support ...