WIndows Xp 64 bit Service Pack

How many service packs are there for windows xp 64 bit

"Tom_AF7J" wrote:

> How many service packs are there for windows xp 64 bit

Two.
Two.

Tom_AF7J wrote:
> How many service packs are there for windows xp 64 bit
0
PA

SQL Reporting Services and GP 10
Hello: Is it possible to associate SQL Reporting Services reports with SOP invoices in GP 10.0 rather than with Report Writer? I know that Accountable Software has Forms Printer, but I believe that that only works with Crystal. And, I know that there are SRS reports written to display data from GP but I do not think that these reports will work in terms of printing invoices or orders from SOP. Thanks! childofthe1980s No not really.. The problem is that when an SOP or POP document is printed, GP needs to be updated. Accountable does that with their Crystal interface but I dont kno...

Disabling / enabling entire menu and toolbar if child window open and has focus
Greetings, I have an MFC app within which a user can choose to go to the company's web site. If they select this from the menu, a CMDIChildWnd is created containing a CHtmlView. I need to have it so when this window is opened, all the menus are disabled and the toolbar is disabled. Also, when the window loses / gets focus, the menus are disabled / enabled respectively. Is there an easy way of doing this? How might I go about it? Thanks for your help! ~simon You can't disable *all* the menu items typically, because you want File>Exit, Help>About, other Help items, etc. en...

sales line detail window-after updating the request Ship Date-also
I am also using manufacturing, when you change the requested ship date, you get a window asking: You can update the In House due date, What is the name of this window in modifer? I would like to modify this form, so the No button is disables, I want to make sure they always click 'yes' How do I find this form in modifer? the form name is just 'Microsoft GP Dynamics' thanks -- Doug ...

exchange 2003 +recepient update services
Hi i have this issue for months now. I have win2k AD network with exchange 2003. My pdc went down, but before it went down i managed to transfer all the FSO roles to my secondary domain controller successful. All seemed well, but then when i access exchage system manager to create a mailbox for a new user it gets up to 60% on the task but then throws up an error message of : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="unicode" ?> - <taskWizardRun taskName="Create Mailbox" dcName="DC2" buildNumber="6944" runningAs="Administrator@domain....

Extender Window #2
Question: I've created a extender window and pushed it out to a number of companies. Using GP 9.0 and so forth. Every now and then, I'll get a notice from a client that the extender window is no longer available. Easy fix for me is to just import it again. My question to you all, Is there anything documented or known to cause extender windows to just disappear? The data stored in them is still resident in the tables on the back-end, just the window itself isn't there. Tiger, I've noticed this happen whenever I made a change to the key fields in the extender window. You ar...

Windows 7 Minimum Requirements
Does anyone know what are the minimum requirements for a new pc with Windows 7. Looks like I'd want Works,Quicken for software and an antivirus, "Sam spade" <sloopokespam@opto.net> wrote in message news:OgZKzlgbKHA.5796@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know what are the minimum requirements for a new pc with > Windows 7. Looks like I'd want Works,Quicken for software and an > antivirus, Best to ask in a Windows 7 Community Forum. According to MS website: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor ...

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800ccc0dThis would not be a major pr
Dell inspirion 1545 Windows Vista HB MSG: The host 'http://get.live.com could not be found' Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 11001 I have uninstalled/Installed Windows Live Mail and get the same error. Email cannot be accessed via the Windows Live interface, only via hotmail. This would not be a major problem except that I cannot send photos. -- Thanks for the help. JohnnyT http://get.live.com is not used for email Is this problem occurring with a Hotmail account ? If using the pop3/smtp protocol for sending/receiving with a Hotmail account...

Window's verson numbers
I'm writing an app in C++ using VS.net and I need to do this based on the OS. I can get the OS version number using _osver global variable found in the include STDLIB.H. But I need a list of what version number correspond to what OS so I know what the value in _osver means. Does anyone know where I can find these definitions? Also the major and minor builds might be useful? If this is the wrong newsgroup could you direct me to the right one? Thank Lots, Neil Neil B wrote: >I'm writing an app in C++ using VS.net and I need to do this based on the OS. >I can get the OS ver...

Where to download: SBS 2008 with Windows Server 2008 Service Pack
I am a technet plus member, but cannot find this version of SBS 2008 referenced below for download there. http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/10/16/coming-soon-sbs-2008-with-windows-server-2008-service-pack-2-included.aspx Can someone please point me at where I can find this version available for download? Thanks ozinca wrote: > I am a technet plus member, but cannot find this version of SBS 2008 > referenced below for download there. > > http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/10/16/coming-soon-sbs-2008-with-windows-server-2008-service-pack-2-included.a...

OPOS Line Display Service Object
Hi, I am a newbie in OPOS. I am developing a service object for OPOS line display. When trying to use it through the MonroeCS CO control (OPOSLineDisplay.ocx, version OposCCOs-1_11_001), Open gives code 104 (=OPOS_E_NOSERVICE), and get_OpenResult() gives code 305 (=OPOS_OR_BADIF). What these return codes really means ? In Control Programmer's Guide (OLE for Retail POS, Release 1.6) this is said in page 18, item 5: CLIP --> .... (This ensures that the Service Object supports at least the minimum methods of a valid Service Object for the device class, before calling any of its methods...

How to Print string (Windows Printer) using RMS QSRules.
A windows printer is set as a receipt printer for a register. I need to print strings to this printer using RMS QSRules. How can I do this? I tried using Register.ActivePrinter.PrintNormal(Station as Long,Data as String) but it won't work. By the way, what is Station in the parameter? ...

downloaded service pack 1 and now Microsoft Excel isn't working ri
When I got to the icon for the save option I get this message "The file ' .xls' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do?" *save a copy *overwrite changes this dialoge box is getting annoying, If I choose save a copy I have copy's of my files all over the place, if I overwrite then it does just that. But why do I have to do this everytime I open a file? I have looked everywhere and can't find my answer. Please remember that I just downloaded the Windows update service pack 1 and I believe that this i...

HPEN and Rectangle() on Contantly refeshing window object
Hello, Well, I am totally stumped on this one. VC++ 6.0: I have an app that has a video window playing. What I need to do is to be able to draw a rubberbanded rectangle around an area within this screen. Well, the rubberband stuff works until it stretches over the video part of the window -- you will see the rubberbanded Rectangle for a split second on every mouse move, but as soon as motion stops, the rubberbanded rectangle line will be overwritten with the animated video screen. Is there a trick to set an HPEN object to be the top Z order so that it doesn't disappear when ove...

when i am in the window to choose a folder to export none are list
I want to export my contacts to an excel file. When I am in the window to choose a folder to export, there are no folders to click on. What version of Outlook are you using? Does anything show in that pane of the Import/Export Wizard? "outlook export files" <outlook export files@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17414043-FCB0-4C02-8ABF-C5288395157F@microsoft.com... >I want to export my contacts to an excel file. When I am in the window to > choose a folder to export, there are no folders to click on. ...

Money 2000 Windows XP SP2 Password problems
Hi. * I have reformatted my hard drive (On a Compaq Table TC1000) & reinstalled Windows XP Pro Tablet. * I have then installed the Windows XP SP2. I then restored my backups, which included my mny data file from Money 2000. * I then (amongst other software installs) installed Money from the original CD. * When I tried to start Money, it asks for the password as usual BUT it doesn't accept the usual password. * I have checked that it is the right file, checked Caps Lock, typed carefully several times - to no avail. * Are you aware of any problems with Money 2000 & SP2? I...

Excel slow to open workbook when I double-click in Windows
Hi, I am using Excel 2007 on a brand new PC (Intel Core 2 Duo; 2.53 GHz; 3.21 GB RAM; Windows XP Pro). I have installed and started using several applications already and this PC has been very fast and responsive. I am having an issue opening workbooks in Excel. If I open Excel first and then click on the Office button and choos Open, I can open up a workbook very quickly. However, when I double-click on a workbook in Windows (without having Excel open previously), it takes a *very* long time for the workbook to open. I just timed it at exactly one minute. I was wondering if anyone...

Faulting application name: iexplore.exe In Windows 2008 Server R2
I am not certain why I keep getting this exception message. In fact I get a pop up most each time I try to access or connect using IE. Did a bit of searching, and have not found a good fix for this yet. I am running a Windows Server 2008 64bit machine. I tried blaming it on IE add-ons, but now I am running in NO-ADDON mode with no add-ons but the problem persists.I would appreciate it if someone helped with with a fix for this on my server. ERRORS TYPES SO FAR ============================================= Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 8.0.7600.16385, tim...

xp outlook so slow to load
I just bought top of the line Dell with XP and Outlook takes 2 minutes to load! My 3-yr old laptop with same PST file took 10 seconds. Any ideas why? Try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in Tools | Options | Other and see if that speeds things up. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:00ab01c39d10$908bbb60$a001280a@phx.gbl, camgyrl wrote: > I just bought top of the line Dell with XP and Outlook > takes 2 minutes to lo...

Can't Send Messages Using Outlook Web Access & XP
Our users with Windows XP cannot send messages using OWA. I've read a few KB articles about some incompatabilities between XP and OWA, but none of the proposed fixes (using the "basic" rather than "premium" client, or changing the security settings in IE) seem to solve this last problem. When they click on "send", it generates an unspecified "error on page". The problem occurs using IE and Firefox, but just on XP machines. My Windows 2000 machine works fine using IE and even my Macintosh using Safari (gasp!) works. ...

Excel XP will not print
I had to reformat my hard drive and I have reinstaled Office XP Pro and I can print any thing to any printer in my house but Excel will not print to the local printer. Everything else prints to it just fine. Outlook, Word, Access.... everything. It never pops up an error. I see it go to the printer and it never prints. If I try to print it to one of my other printers it will print about 10% of the time. Please, can anyone help me. Try (in Excel) going to File, Page Setup, and reduce the print quality to a lower dpi setting. Then print again... MRO "Chris" <cfshamblin@ne...

Configure incoming e-mail settings (Windows SharePoiint Services 3
Good day Everybody ! I have installed Win2K3 SP1, Project Server 2K7 with WSS 3.0, SQL Server 2005 SP1. I want to set up Incoming e-mail setting with combination of SMTP server and WSS 3.0 as I do not have MS Exchange Server installed. I created a new Org Unit as sharepoint with apprpriate permissions as per TechNet step-by-step procedure. I have not created a Contact in this OU. I have entered the following information regarding the Incoming e-mail settings : Enable sites on this server to receive e-mail - YES Settings Mode - Automatic Use the SharePoint Directory Management ...

Multiple Email Accounts in Windows Live Mail
I added a yahoo.com email address within Windows Live Mail and decided against it. I removed it from the Live Mail properties but yahoo emails continue to post within Live Mail desktop. I've checked the obvious settings but can't find anything to change to make this stop. I want to totally remove yahoo.com email from Windows Live and access yahoo emails from the Internet. Do you by chance have a Hotmail account and in the account on the web site told it fetch mail from Yahoo? Hotmail website: Options, More Options,. Send and receive mail from other e-mail account...

Windows Pro C.O.A. Question
I have a Dell Latitude D510 with Windows XP Pro SP2 installed. It's used and the machine didn't come with a restore disk, and there is no restore partition. But the COA sticker is attached to the bottom of the machine. I have an OEM copy of Windows XP Pro with SP2. If I have to reinstall the operating system, can I use the OEM version and use the laptop's COA to activate Windows? I realize that I may have to hunt down drivers such as WiFi and sound if they aren't included with my OEM copy. Thanks Don wrote: > I have a Dell Latitude D510 with Windows X...

Install program build on Access 2003 on Window 7?
I have an application designed by a professional progammer that was built on Access 2003 with VBA. I am going to give it to students to run on their laptops. Some of them may have Vista or Window 7 operating systems. Will the application install and run? It installs with a 2003 RT version. I have found that the RT has to be removed when install on a machine with Office 2007. -- Ed Comp Analyst Whether or not it'll work on Vista or Win7 depends on whether the application was packaged correctly. Both Vista and Win7 are stricter about where the application (i.e. the MDB o...

Windows 7 64 bit not releasing memory
I have Windows 7 Pro 64 bit with 8GB of memory. On two occasions, the memory has become so low that I have had to reboot. If I notice that I am getting low on memory, I quit programs and the memory that those programs were using are not released back to be reused. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks, Jes __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4645 (20091128) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com If a program is not coded correctly it may well hold the memory after the applic...