Task bar buttons all light blue

When I have more then one task bar button open (on the bottom of the screen)
after a few minutes the program I am using goes to LIGHT blue. As normal the
one you are using is DARK blue. Then I have to go down and click on the
proper button and the program will then run when I click on the page and then
it is good to go for a short peroid. It is getting to be a pain. Any help
would be appriciated and thanks in advance.
--
budzy

budzy wrote:
> When I have more then one task bar button open (on the bottom of the screen),
> after a few minutes the program I am using goes to LIGHT blue.  As normal, the
> one you are using is DARK blue.  Then I have to go down and click on the
> proper button and the program will then run when I click on the page, and then
> it is good to go for a short period.  It is getting to be a pain.  Any help
> would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Line 66. Prevent Programs from Stealing Focus - Undo

--
Joe   =o)
0