stop error defeating me

Hi,
XP Pro PC. When I start the computer I can start in safe mode but when I try
to start in normal mode it loads to the log on screen. I type the username
and password in then it starts to load but stops after a few moments with a
blue screen. The error is Stop: c000021a (fatal system error)
The windows subsystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status
of 0xc0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0055f36c).
Begininning dump of physical memory.

I have uninstalled AVG, also taken out the graphics card and uninstalled all
the drivers for it. I have also changed the RAM. I have also done a chkdsk.

Earlier on it wouldn't even get to the startup screen before I got a blue
screen so I have done a repair install of windows using the original disk.

0
lenny109

UPDATE: I have just tried restarting and the computer gave me a stop error
c000021a before it even go to the log on screen this time.

"lenny109" <lenny@thetakeout.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> XP Pro PC. When I start the computer I can start in safe mode but when I
> try to start in normal mode it loads to the log on screen. I type the
> username and password in then it starts to load but stops after a few
> moments with a blue screen. The error is Stop: c000021a (fatal system
> error)
> The windows subsystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status
> of 0xc0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0055f36c).
> Begininning dump of physical memory.
>
> I have uninstalled AVG, also taken out the graphics card and uninstalled
> all the drivers for it. I have also changed the RAM. I have also done a
> chkdsk.
>
> Earlier on it wouldn't even get to the startup screen before I got a blue
> screen so I have done a repair install of windows using the original disk.

0
lenny109

Quick MO error: The manufacturing order's received to-date quantity is equal to.....
Users getting error when trying to create Quick MO's through the MO Receipt Entry window. Getting error: The manufacutirng order's received to-date quantity is equal to or greater than the end quantity. Do you want to create a manufacturing order receipt for it? Does not appear to be item specific (items that had this error yesterday work fine today) or user specific. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Erica ...

Runtime error problem
I have recently switched to Visual Studio 2005 and have encountered the following error: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. The error code is 4000005 at offset 0x461a in msvcr80.dll The problem is that the error does not occur on my development system nor on three other computers -- I used the same setup program to install the program on each machine. The failing machine is running XP Professional 2002 SP2 but so is one successful machine, as are systems running XP Home 2002 SP2 and even Windows 2000 Pro...

sending to distribution list error
When I want to send message to a distribution list in Outlook 2003, I go to contacts, select the DL and then click new message to contact button. The blank message appears, but in the To: field the name of the DL list is displayed, but there isn't a + sign which usually appears before the DL name. When I click send - it tells that the name is invalid. The weird part is that when I log onto a different workstation the list works, has the + sign, and doesn't give me an error. I created the DL on the computer that is giving me the error. ...

HTTP 401 Access denied error while callingWhoAmI() method of BizUser
Hello I have CRM up and running on a server and a web application on another. Both the servers are on the same domain. I have integrated my application with CRM using the isv.config file. Now, everything was working ok till I was trying to access my application through CRM from the server where the web application is installed. When I tried doing the same thing through another machine using the same windows login, I get Access Denied error at line Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.CUserAuth oUserAuth = oBizUser.WhoAmI(); The web application has authentication mode set to windows. Anonymous access of...

How do you stop excel from charting empty cells/null values as zer
I'm trying to create several charts from my excel data. Several of the chart's reference cell (established range) contains formuals. When the cell's formula returns a null value, chart display's as zero. How do I setup chart to display null as nothing versus zero? The workaround for charting calculated cells when you may have missing data is to use an If formula that selects NA() if there is missing data. Something like -- = If( d2 = "", NA(), b2*d2) You'll need to replace your actual cell references and formula. This formula will place a #N/A in tho...

Visual C++ Runtime Error
Today is the first time I noticed it, but when I open and try to run Power2Go (burning software) I get an error message and the program closes. The error message says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Power2Go\Power2Go.exe abnormal program termination I have already tried uninstalling Power2Go and then reinstalling it, but the error still persists (the program displays the above message and then closes). I called Cyberlink and even paid for telephone support, but the person in India was no help at all. He just read off of a scrip...

MSI error installing microsoft CRM
Hi all, I was trying to install microsoft CRM server on 2003 mechine . MSMQ,Indexing service, IIS, SQL2000 with SP3 are all installed. all the above services are running. But when i install crm it stops reporting error installing msi also shows error 80004005 . i checked the event log and there it says APS server cannot be started or contacted. odbc error. i belive Cristal report services are getting installed but cannot be accessed. Did any one come across such a problum. Is it authentacation problem. i dont have a password on my windows admin account but i have a passoword for sa...

Error when deleteting or saving record
After an upgrade from CRM3 to CRM4 we no longer have the possibility to save records. We get an error message from CRM and the following error on the CRM server Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 18-9-2008 13:07:46 Event time (UTC): 18-9-2008 11:07:46 Event ID: 96a350758bc34e6faf1eb6bbc8be7c52 Event sequence: 13 Event occurrence: 1 Event detail code: 0 Application information: Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-1-128662096241562500 Trust level: Full Application Virtual Path: / Application Path: E:\Program Files\Mi...

Error on Logins
Hello, When logging into GP we get "Could not add seperator to menu: &Financial". This pops up 6 times and when clicked OK it lets us into GP. It use to work fine before but only started afer Business Portal was Installed. We are in V8. Any ideas / thoughts on what this is referring to. The DexSql did not help. Thanks in advance and regards, Ajay Hi Have you tried logging in as the SA user first if you dont get the error, try logging in as the standard user. James "Ajay" <Ajay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18256AFD-5B96-49CB-9CAC-C8...

excel error
run excel, error : "This program has performed an ilegal operation, and will be shutdown. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor" what happen ? please help me? regards Sus ...

Stop Errors XP Home Edition
About once a week after a XP SP3 Home Edition computer (Dell Dimension 8300 2.5gb ram, two HD's) has been running non stop I get the "blue screen" with the following errors: Stop 0x000000F4 0x00000003 0x88A69544 0x8060567E Possible remedy listed to disable BIOS caching or shadowing but neither option is listed in BIOS configuration. and sometimes these: Stop 0x88AB0858 0x88AB09cc 0x8060567E The computer will always restart and run for a week or so without any issues. The event viewer errors don't seem to...

Excel.exe error message #2
I am getting this message when trying to open a shared Excel Spreadsheet. "Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log has been created. How do I resolve this problem? File could be corrupt in which case you need to get someone with either XL2002 or 2003 to open it using Open and Repair, or if you are using 2000 or 97 then it may be your toolbar customisation file is getting close to blowing up on you. If so then go look for a file called *.xlb and either rename it to *.old or just delete it. NOTE:- This is your toolb...

Error on Account. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040237.
We have a problem with one account in our system. We are not able to view any history on this account without getting an error message. It's the same for activities, history, opportunities, quotes, cases etc. If i look at each contact. The contacts tied to this account seem to be working. This is the error message: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040237. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the s...

Outlook Laptop Client: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error!!!
That's very strange, and it happens many times a day(not all the time) when people click 'Opportunity' or 'Trip(Customization)' in Outlook Laptop Client. Any ideas? Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and wh...

RSS Feeds Send Receive Errors
I have seen this issue posted a few times, but I have never found a resolution. When first subscribing to RSS feeds using Outlook 2007, new posts are downloaded and everything appears fine. Later, when Outlook tries to get new posts, a number of Send/Receive errors occur for each feed. For example: Task 'RSS Feeds' reported error (0xD2840155) : 'Synchronization to RSS Feed:"http://feeds.feedburner.com/typepad/yOgm" has failed. Outlook cannot download the RSS content from http://feeds.feedburner.com/typepad/yOgm because of a problem connecting to the server.' Task &#...

Formula error #6
I have a simple calculation C8-C14 that I use to figure my budget difference. It works in all the monthly columns I have set up except for one. I get a result of -1.42109E-13 What could I have done wrong????? Probably nothing. See here for the probable cause: http://cpearson.com/excel/rounding.htm Ignore the fact that the page says Excel 97, as you aill also see in the small print it actually applies to all versions of Excel. If you simply format to acctg or some numerical format and a few decimal places of precision, it will appear as 0. Regards Ken...........

owa error
in OWA I get the following error when I click reply to an email "press spacebar or enter to activate and use this control" Ask this in an Exchange group - OWA is a part of Exchange, despite its confusing name. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Mark asked: | in OWA I get the following error when I click reply to an email | | | "press spacebar or enter to activate and use this control" ...

'Error Occured' when assigning leads to another user
Hi, We are trying to assign a lead that belongs to one user to another user in CRM. CRM is giving us a generic “An error has occurred” message. I switched on detailed error messages and got “More than one user queue was found for the given object.” This is happening since upgrading from CRM3 to CRM4. We have found a knowledgbase article which explains a simillar issue (KB951178) but this involves rerunning the setup and downloading the relevant patch at that time. This all seems a bit drastic and wondered if anyone had come across the error ? Regards Mark You can contact Micro...

Money 2004
Recently I have been getting an error message for Money Updates that says: "Your last call encountered an error....." "An unknown error has occurred. Please try the operation again. If problem persists, reinstall Money...." After retrying for several days I did the re-install and I am getting the same error message. All other Credit card, brokerage, bank updates and bill pay are working OK. Any ideas? Thanks, Al "Al Malone" <w1qe.4sorryeditrequired@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:%23150jFWBGHA.3780@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Recently I hav...

error trying to open e-mail account
When I try to open outlook I get an error message "unable to open default e-mail folders. The server is not available. Contact your adminstrator if this condition persists" I am the adminstrator! When I find my files in their folder and try to open them i get an error message "error- 0X80040119" I can't open my word files anymore either. Hi, I am not sure which version of outlook you are using. But if you are using Outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 You may try this knowledge base article if you find that the symptoms given in the knowledge base article matches ...

ERROR: 503 Valid RCPT TO <recipient> must precede DATA
Hello, Just recently, I started having issues with my outlook 2003 application. Whenever I send an email to anyone (composing a new email, or responding to one I've recieved) I get a bounce back with the following error. I have ran a complete virus scan, updates windows as well as office but not lock. any help is appreciated. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 10/6/2004 8:50 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: (recipients name & valid email address go here) on 10/6/2004 8:50 AM 503 Valid RCPT TO &l...

PCCharge Pro Error
When I process a credit card in RMS I am getting Denied - file error - invalid data in the charge window in rms. Does anyone know what is causing this. ...

Try to open table get this error
The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query <name>. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. (Error 3078) This is the full error I get when I try to open a table. I tried compace repair and that did not work. thanks -- Bonni Bonni, How are you trying to open the Table? By double-clicking on it? By a query? Through Design Mode? Have you tried copying the Table to another name and openning the new table? Steve PS. Hope you have a good backup of the database? If not make one. If you can just highlight the database and do a contr...

TransferSpreadsheet Errors
In my code, I'm using TransferSpreadsheet and all is working fine. However, should the spreadsheet contain an error, a table is created within my Acc2007 database containing any errors that ocurred. Although this is nice to have, I'm worried that I'll end up with countless error tables after awhile. Is there a switch I can use or a parameter I can set to prevent this table from being created? (The data is useless.) I guess I can also look for an error-table after the TransferSpreadsheet executes and delete it (although the error-table name changes based upon the...

how can stop writting in cell if the near one is blank
how can i not allow writting in a1 if b1 is blank? i used custom validation but it wasn't right plz help -- frsm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ frsm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31231 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=541306 Hi! Try this: Goto Data>Validation Allow: Custom Formula: =B1<>"" Uncheck Ignore blank OK Biff "frsm" <frsm.27nw2z_1147382101.0617@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:frsm.27nw2z_1147382101....