Sitemap works ok but asp:Menu drop downs are blank

My drop downs for asp:Menu are simply white rectangles.

However my site map works ok.

Do you know what might cause that?

Thanks

0
Cal

Cal Who wrote:
> My drop downs for asp:Menu are simply white rectangles.
>
> However my site map works ok.
>
> Do you know what might cause that?
>

> Thanks

Maybe one of these:

Transparent drop-down Menu and disappearing menu text -
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/transmenu.htm

Several dialog boxes are blank:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831430

"About" box is completely blank; Unable to type in text boxes in websites:
http://www.winxptutor.com/ieabout.htm

--
Joe   =o)
0
"Elmo" <elmogeek@xxx.invalid> wrote in message
> Cal Who wrote:
>> My drop downs for asp:Menu are simply white rectangles.
>>
>> However my site map works ok.
>>
>> Do you know what might cause that?
>>

>> Thanks
>
> Maybe one of these:
>
> Transparent drop-down Menu and disappearing menu text -
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/transmenu.htm
>
> Several dialog boxes are blank:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831430
>
> "About" box is completely blank; Unable to type in text boxes in websites:
> http://www.winxptutor.com/ieabout.htm
>
> --
> Joe   =o)

Thanks very much, I'll check them out.