Setting time error

I have written a batch file login script to get the time from the primary DC
upon user login:

net time \\exch1 /set

However, everytime this script runs, it asks the user in the command box to
select Y for yes to set the time from this server. Is there any automated
switch I am missing that will automatically change the time to the selected
server without asking the user to select Y?

Many thanks

Danny

Hi guys,

Just found it -sorry! Add /yes at the end of the line

Many thanks

"Danbabe" wrote:

> I have written a batch file login script to get the time from the primary DC
> upon user login:
>
> net time \\exch1 /set
>
> However, everytime this script runs, it asks the user in the command box to
> select Y for yes to set the time from this server. Is there any automated
> switch I am missing that will automatically change the time to the selected
> server without asking the user to select Y?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Danny
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314090

(net time \\timesrv /set /yes)

"Danbabe" <Danbabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have written a batch file login script to get the time from the primary
>DC
> upon user login:
>
> net time \\exch1 /set
>
> However, everytime this script runs, it asks the user in the command box
> select Y for yes to set the time from this server. Is there any automated
> switch I am missing that will automatically change the time to the
> selected
> server without asking the user to select Y?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Danny

0
Jerry
12/7/2009 2:18:33 PM
Danbabe wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just found it -sorry! Add /yes at the end of the line
>
> Many thanks

Glad you found it. And thanks for sharing what you found.

0
HeyBub

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

question about Time

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

error 553

80070005 error #2

Setting in Outlook 2007
Hi I have Outlook 2007 with all updates, how do I change the settings so attachments, web addresses or inserted pictures are not removed or disallowed. Thanks for any help regards Daniel Attacments removed? - Uninstall your anti virus application Web addresses - In internet options ensure outlook is set as default mail app "Daniel" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:OcOS1y97JHA.5356@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have Outlook 2007 with all updates, how do I change the settings so > attachments, web addresses or inserted pictures are not removed...

CRM Error

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

Outlook2K3 and POP3 settings
Greetings list, I have a quick question and am also needing something somewhere that will explain in further detail how POP3 works with Outlook 2003. Scenario: I have a remote user that had been using Outlook 2003 with Exchange services and is now unable to use them from his location. In order to allow for him to connect to our mail server, we switched him over to a POP3 connector. All of his settings are correct and he is able to receive email without issue. However, it appears that the setting in his Send/Receive groups settings are not responsive to the time limit he has listed. I ha...