sell cvv + transfer + ship + dumps + track 1&2...all country ! 08-22-10

Hello all !!
I'm seller cvv from Viet Nam
Contact me:
- Email: khaisell******.com.vn
- Y!m: khaisell

us (visa , master) = 2 $
us (amex , dis) = 4 $
us (full) = 20$
us card with DOB = 10$
======
uk (visa , master) = 5 $
uk (amex , dis ) = 10 $
uk (with dob) = 20$
uk (full) = 40$
======
EU
Italia = 18$
Germany =
Sweden = 18$
Spain = 18$
I'm seller cvv from Viet Nam
Contact me:
- Email: khaisell******.com.vn
- Y!m: khaisell

us (visa , master) = 2 $
us (amex , dis) = 4 $
us (full) = 20$
us card with DOB = 10$
======
uk (visa , master) = 5 $
uk (amex , dis ) = 10 $
uk (with dob) = 20$
uk (full) = 40$
======

EU
Italia = 18$
Germany =
Sweden = 18$
Spain = 18$
France = 18$
Japan = 20$
Denmark = 20$
Au = 10$
Ca = 10$
======
CVV BIN
US = 6 $
UK = 10 $

EU = 25$
======
======
******
======
The conditions of sale:
- If u want test please buy one and then if the cvv is good u can buy
more from me
- If u buy over 30, I will sell for u good price
- Cvv will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent
via e-mail or when you want.
- I have a replacement policy for bad Cvv. Warranty 12 hours, only
check live. All my cvv are inspected before sale...
- I accept LR (libertyresever) or WU (western union)

Contact me:
- Email
: khaisell******.com.vn
- Y!m: khaisell

--
khaisell
0

Spam

0
Peter
8/22/2010 4:27:25 AM
In news:OnM3WKbQLHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
Peter Foldes <okf22@hotmail.com> typed:

> Spam

<*plonk*>

0
Greg
8/23/2010 5:07:13 PM
"Greg Russell" <grussell@example.con> wrote in message
> In news:OnM3WKbQLHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
> Peter Foldes <okf22@hotmail.com> typed:
>
>> Spam
>
> <*plonk*>

HoopleHead Alert.

0
Craven

MAPISP32 #2
MAPISP32 has taken over - uses almost all of the CPU (97 to 99%). Can't send or receive email. Restarting and not launching OUTLOOK gives me back my computer, but no email. Using OUTLOOK 97 on an XP machine. Have checked the postings, but found nothing about this problem (I get no error messages). Also tried renaming MAPISP32.dll and then reloading OUTLOOK, no improvement. Will check back later and thanks! ...

learning access 01-31-08
Inform me a reliable interactive source to learn microsoft access On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:58:36 +0530, "Manas Ranjan Nayak" <manasrn@sancharnet.in> wrote: >Inform me a reliable interactive source to learn microsoft access Here's some places to look: Jeff Conrad's resources page: http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html The Access Web resources page: http://www.mvps.org/access/resources/index.html A free tutorial written by Crystal (MS Access MVP): http://allenbrowne.com/casu-22.html MVP Allen Browne's tutorials: http://allenbrowne.co...

Beginning Inventory Balance #2
I am trying to duplicate the Average Inventory, according to KB856731, the formula is; (Beginning Inventory Balance + Summary of each months ending on hand Inventory + Current On Hand Inventory) / (number of months elapsed in the current year +2) Does anyone know what the formula is for the Beginning Inventory Balance? -- Anthony ...

Macro Security #2
Hi, I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The install is a complete install of Office 2003 and I tried a Detect and Repair without luck. Any suggestions? Thank you. Maybe a post in one of the Access newsgroups would get you an answer quicker. Clementius wrote: > > Hi, > I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot > find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The > install is a complete install of Office 2003 ...

Spaces issue not fixed in 12.2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The previous threads have all been closed and none of them seem to have an answer. For anyone else struggling with Office not working with Spaces (and therefore having to disable Spaces to use Office 2008), here is the reply I just received from MS Office for Mac Tech Support: "The Spaces issue is still being worked on, please watch for future OS and Office updates" My guess is that as it has not been fixed in two service packs it is unlikely to change until Office 2012 (or whatever the next major release wil...

Conditional Formatting #2
Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has about 1200 rows many of which need to have conditional formatting. I had a template set of rows that I was transferring the conditional formatting from and it worked for 20 or so rows. Then in attempting to both copy/paste and drag formatting even further I noticed that the conditional formatting was not being transfered to the target cells. I have even tried doing one row of formatting at a time but it seems like it will not allow any more conditional formatting. The spreadsheet is a good size (about 2MB). I recieve no error messages about this. It simpl...

Changes to requested ship date in SOP should roll down to lines
When changing the requested ship date at the header on open SOP orders you should have the option to roll this change down to existing SOP lines. -- Jim@TurboChef ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document
Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets? Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet???? Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it: Insert a new worksheet Edit|copy the first range shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet) Back for the second range and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link). (insert a nice page break, too) And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will update right away. (Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)...

Export #2
Hi, How to export only the perticular group users. Regards Mustafa What sort of information do you need? "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How to export only the perticular group users. > > Regards > Mustafa > See "IMI GAL Exporter" - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How ...

Transfering a changing cell value progressively through a workbook
I am creating a payment application form in excel 2007 using windows 7. Each worksheet represents one months invoice. Say I have a formula in "sheet 1/ cell Q7" that sums the total billed to date for a particular budget line item. This value will be transfered to a the next months payment application "sheet 2/ cell K7" this becomes the total amount of previous applications, then "sheet 2/ Q7 is =sum(K7,M7,O7) this value is transfered to "sheet 3/ K7, and so on and so on, until the completion of the job. How do I acomplish this. -- Thanks Mike ...

solver and macros #2
Before you use the solver within a macro, you must establish a reference to the Solver add-in. With a Visual Basic module active, click References on the Tools menu, and then select the Solver.xla check box under Available References. If Solver.xla doesn't appear under Available References, click Browse and open Solver.xla in the \Office\Library subfolder. Cheers Nick ...

Data Migration Framework 08-04-04
Hi, I am not understanding something pretty fundamental regarding the Data Migration Framework (DMF). I am looking to migrate a limited number of records (approx 1K) from Goldmine into MS CRM as Account records. I understand that the DTS in SQL can be used to load the data into the CDF database. On page 73 of the Data Migration Framework Guide (v1.2) it states that you use the Goldmine export utility to extract data from Goldmine. However, how do you use DTS to load this data into the CDF database as Goldmine exports it into Excel? Also, using the export facility in Goldmine you can only e...

Closing registers #2
1. Is there any way too remove the closing figure when the registers are closed... I don't want my cashiers to see the closing amounts. 2. Can a group of registers be closed out on a selected machine, e.g Reg 1, reg 2, reg 3, reg 4 are all closed on reg 1. Thanks If you don't want cashiers to see closing amounts, lock them out of doing x/z reports and viewing the journal - apply this setting in SO manager - database - cashiers - properties of each cashier - uncheck these boxes. On question 2, out of the box, RMS does not allow that - each register has its own batch that must ...

Windows Easy Transfer won't load files?
I ran Windows Easy Transfer on my laptop with Windows 7 RC1 to save and move my profile data because Win 7 RC is shutting down. I am trying to install the Windows Easy Tranfer data to Windows Vista Business. Each time I try it won't read the file but keep asking for the drive with the data to be loaded. I tried a test by moving the the data (.MIG) files out of the folder I saved them to and put them in the root of the drive but that didn't help. I tried a test of copying the files to the root of C: and now it actually sees the file for the short test at home I trying in t...

CRM v1.2 for MSDN?
We are a UNIVERSAL MSDN Subsciber which means we pay about $4000 a year to get the entire Microsoft Library. I have not seen CRM 1.2 in any of the updates which is very strange since I normally see them before any other subscription. Did I miss an update? I also notice on the MSDN downloads section they still only have v1.0 listed. Thanks! CRM 1.2 is only just shipping to partners etc. I would not expect it to appear on MSDN for a couple of months "MEI" <MEI@MEI.COM> wrote in message news:Of0KXo7sDHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > We are a UNIVERSAL MSDN Subsciber whic...

hyperlinks #2
When I click on a hyperlink in outlook IE opens and stays blank, but another window opens and asks me to Locate link browser. I have been closing this window, but it reappears on every link. ??????????????? It may help you http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;329912&Product=out >-----Original Message----- >When I click on a hyperlink in outlook IE opens and stays >blank, but another window opens and asks me to Locate link >browser. I have been closing this window, but it reappears >on every link. ??????????????? >. > ...

Freezing Panes #2
How can I freeze two different rows in a single sheet. -- Naidu Pl don't multi-post. Check responses in .misc -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:17,000, Files:358, Subscribers:55 xdemechanik --- "Naidu" <Naidu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:967FF8C4-431D-4BAE-9903-ECCDE18157D7@microsoft.com... > How can I freeze two different rows in a single sheet. > > -- > Naidu ...

Deleting Mail #2
This problem seems to be random over our network. We are running Windows Server 2000 with Outlook 2002. Some users are getting a notification that they have mail and when they check, there is nothing in their inbox. The new mail has automatically gone to the deleted items folder. It doesn't do it with all mail for that particular user or do all the users on the network experience this problem. There are no rules set up to do this. Has anyone else have this problem. If you have a suggestion please respond to my e-mail address DKimball@puc.nh.gov Thanks I have Outlook 2002 on...

Pay commissions to 2 salespersons
Is there a way to pay commissions to two different salespersons for one line item? When I try to enter secont salesperson in "Sales Commissions Entry" window I receive a message "The commission amount may not be greater the sale amount distributed to this salesperson" Commissions in GP are calculated a little differently than what we think about. If I have two salespeople and I want to give each a 5% commission on the sale, then I need to give each of them a 10% commission on 50% of the sale. -- Jim "Pay commissions to 2 salespersons" wrote: > Is th...

Query Question... 03-06-10
I have this expression to get all data before "50 underscores" Expr1: Left([Job_Operation.Note_Text],InStr(1,[Job_Operation.Note_text],"_________________________________________________",1)-2) & "" & DLookUp("[Note_Text]","Operation","[Operation]='H.T. 01'") ie: First Line "Blah" 'CR' Second Line ___________ 'CR' Third Line "Blah" The text after the underline is getting replaced by 'H.T. 01'. I seem to be getting additional Chariage Returns left behind. I h...

Update Problem 06-29-10
Recently, I downloaded & installed updates by going to the Windows Update site -- just like I regularly do, . The update process went fine -- all updates were installed. NOW, however, the program (Acronis) that I regularly use to backup my hard-drive crashes with a BSOD specifying a kernel error. I guess that I will have to UNinstall these updates to be able to run that program. Is there any way I can find out which update is causing the problem so I only have to UNinstall only one of these updates? I use WinXP Pro SP2. Is there an echo in here? => http://groups.google...

Hpw to serialize boolean to 0/1 into XML?
I can deserialize my Xml that contains 0/1 to bool, but when I again serialize it, value is true/false. Is there some way to force boolean value to be serialized as 0 and 1, not true or false? Thanks. Rita wrote: > I can deserialize my Xml that contains 0/1 to bool, but when I again > serialize it, value is true/false. Is there some way to force boolean value > to be serialized as 0 and 1, not true or false? I suspect it is not possible, looking at http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#boolean the possible values are 0, 1, true, false but the canonical values are only tr...

hyperlink #2
How do I make a hyperlink without underline? Thanks, Jo refer to http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "jo" <jo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EA75A54-A237-4090-A4A7-EEEBE9DDA2B7@microsoft.com... > How do I make a hyperlink without underline? > > Thanks, > Jo ...

Sendkeys 05-07-10
Hi all, I'm using a simple sendkey statement to paste (ctrl v) cell content to another application. However when running the code it sometimes works (I can see the cell content copied and pasted to the application) but most of the times it just jumps from Excel to the other application and stops (so nothing is pasted). Anybody got a clue what might be going on here? Code = Gemini: AppActivate ("CSM - Citrix Presentation Server Client") SendKeys ("{^V}"), True Kind regards, Basta If the problem is intermittent, it may be a timing issue. T...

Outlook 2003 #10
Is this an (free) upgrade for Office XP users or does one have to purchase the new office ap? John Unless you purchased "software assurance" with Office XP, Office 2003 is not a free upgrade. >-----Original Message----- >Is this an (free) upgrade for Office XP users or does one have to >purchase the new office ap? > >John >. > On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:16:25 -0700, Wm. B. Yeats <WBYeats@Ireland.com> wrote: >Is this an (free) upgrade for Office XP users or does one have to >purchase the new office ap? > If you purchased Microsoft Office XP aft...