Problems after System Restore 01-11-10

I don't see my original post, so here it is again.
After a system restore (saving data), PC is still not functioning properly,
slow and whirring noise from hard drive when not using the PC. It is a HP
with Windows Media 2005. When exploring system tools I noticed that all the
start up programs (95 pages) have duplicates. Is this normal? Also, PC is
still running slow. Here is an example of what the start up programs show:
$ncsp$	$ncsp$.inf	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM	Startup
$ncsp$	$ncsp$.inf	.DEFAULT	Startup
$winnt$	$winnt$.inf	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM	Startup
$winnt$	$winnt$.inf	.DEFAULT	Startup
12520437	12520437.cpx	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM	Startup
12520437	12520437.cpx	.DEFAULT	Startup
12520850	12520850.cpx	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM	Startup
12520850	12520850.cpx	.DEFAULT	Startup
24wwxsp1	24wwxsp1.txt	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM	Startup
24wwxsp1	24wwxsp1.txt	.DEFAULT	Startup

Any ideas?

--
milkman

Which "original post" don't you see? This one:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_frm/thread/3595294148f7cf6e?

Or this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_frm/thread/7ba09ad1469a3a5a?

TIP: Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups

milkman2283 wrote:
> I don't see my original post, so here it is again.
> After a system restore (saving data), PC is still not functioning
> properly,
> slow and whirring noise from hard drive when not using the PC. It is a HP
> with Windows Media 2005. When exploring system tools I noticed that all
> the
> start up programs (95 pages) have duplicates. Is this normal? Also, PC is
> still running slow. Here is an example of what the start up programs show:
> $ncsp$ $ncsp$.inf NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup
> $ncsp$ $ncsp$.inf .DEFAULT Startup
> $winnt$ $winnt$.inf NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup
> $winnt$ $winnt$.inf .DEFAULT Startup
> 12520437 12520437.cpx NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup
> 12520437 12520437.cpx .DEFAULT Startup
> 12520850 12520850.cpx NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup
> 12520850 12520850.cpx .DEFAULT Startup
> 24wwxsp1 24wwxsp1.txt NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup
> 24wwxsp1 24wwxsp1.txt .DEFAULT Startup
>
> Any ideas?

0
PA

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...