Print multiple pics on 1 page

I used to know how to print multiple pictures on 1 page using something in
XP but cannot remember how.
Can anyone help please
Thanks
Teriel9

0
Teriel9

On 2/26/2010 7:50 AM On a whim, Teriel9 pounded out on the keyboard

> I used to know how to print multiple pictures on 1 page using something in
> XP but cannot remember how.
> Can anyone help please
> Thanks
> Teriel9

Hi Terie,

If you select the photos in Explorer (use Ctrl left-click for
non-contiguous files), in the left pane you will see the option to
"Print the selected pictures". That will give you the options you need.

Terry R.
Terry
2/26/2010 4:00:09 PM
Teriel9 wrote:
> I used to know how to print multiple pictures on 1 page using
> something in XP but cannot remember how.
> Can anyone help please
> Thanks
> Teriel9
==================================
Right click the selected group of photos and
choose...Print...this will lead you through the
Photo Printing Wizard to the multiple templates.

FWIW...the freeware Picasa has some nice
Photo Printing options.

Picasa
http://picasa.google.com/

--

      J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
John

Need help for Outlook 2002 -can not write or print email in color
I am using Word as email editor and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in color need advice color changes do not "stay" ARe you using HTML as the message format? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, elliotsh asked: | I am using Word as email editor | and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in | color | need advice | color changes do not "sta...

Re: logic of $A$1:A1
after writing this message I thought about that. I think in my computer the template is from personal.xls. so I brought out this workbook after unhiding and change the calculation to automatic and saved this file(personal.xls) and also hid the file. next time when I open any excel file the automatic calculationi appears to be default. hope this is the correct procedure ------------------------------------------- R.VENKATARAMAN <$$$$vram26@vsnl@@@@.net&&&> wrote in message news:... > thanks. that could be the problem > that brings me to another problem when I go to ...

Multiple emails w/ same tracking token in one activity?
Is it possible to track an ongoing email conversation as a single activity (assuming tracking token is present and accurate), instead of having each outgoing and incoming email result in a separate activity? One troubleshooting conversation with a contact can end up creating 12 activities in their history. If anyone knows the answer and/or can tell me how to do so, please let me know. Thanks! Afraid not. Each of those seperate emails is a seperate "activity" and thus is tracked seperately. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "SCAB" <SCAB@discussions.microso...

Combining multiple entries
I have data that has donors that have made multiple donations. I want to combine the donor number so that there is just one instance of it but still have the itemized donations from that donor. I want to do this using a pivot table. I'm running access07 and have already created the pivot table but can't seem to combine the donor number. They show up seperately. e.g. 1414 12/18/2006 December2006 1000 3105 10/13/2006 October 2006 1680 3105 3/10/2006 March 2006 1200 3105 1/24/2006 January 2006 1200 3105 5/1/2006 May 2006 1000 7250 11/21/2006November 2006 5532.68 stetka wrot...

move page from one document to another
I need some "fast" help! I have never worked in Publisher before, but need to get a project done for an organization I work for. I need to take several pages from one document and paste them into another document. Both documents are already set up in Publisher. I want to basically "copy" from one document to another. HELP!! kdramirez <kdramirez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to take several pages from one document and paste them into another >document. Both documents are already set up in Publisher. I want to >basically "copy&qu...

Cant see highlighting unless I go into print preview
When i open an excel file I can not see the highlights on any documents unless you go into print preview. I have been looking for a way to show the highliting for a while now. I have compared the settings to another machine that shows the highlights normally and found no difference. I have also reinstalled it and the problem reoccures. The same document can be opened by others and they see the highlights, and it doesnt matter what document it is. This occurs on all documents. trapped Assuming "highlights" means colored cells.......... If this is a problem with all Excel file...

Print area problem
Hello, I've got an odd problem, that I can't find any documentation on. On of the users in my company has a spreadsheet that when he scales it to 1 page wide by 1 tall, it drops it down to 10%. The spreadsheet isn't that big... It has 16 columns wide by 100 rows. Should fit fine on a standard sheet of paper. Any clue what could be causing this? Thanks, Wade You might use File, Print Area, Set Print Area to set the print area to exactly the range you want printed. The current print area (or active area if you haven't set one) may be larger than you expect. -- Jim Re...

multiple IF statements in array
How can I need to add another if, to this array {=AVERAGE(IF(close!U2:U19000="Y",close!R2:R19000))} if close!U2:U19000="Y" AND if close!Y2:Y19000="Y",... So, I have several Excel books, but they don't really go into any complex formulas. I haven't been able to figure out when I should use arrays, sumproduct as opposed to count, (--(sumproduct, etc. Is there a resource where I can see the logic behind the formula? I want to learn to fish!! Thanx!! ~Julz Hi try (as array formula) AVERAGE(IF((close!U2:U19000="Y")*(close!Y2:Y19000="...

Publisher 2007
We just upgraded to Office 2007. In my old version of Publisher (2003), the print settings I had assigned to each file were retained in that file--very handy in Publisher as some of the print settings can get complex at times. I print to a variety of different printers and have different settings for print jobs going to each. It appears as if this feature is no longer present. Is this true or is there some way to retain them? Setting manually can get time-consuming. Any suggestions? -- -Sharon. I'm replying to my own post here, but I found the solution! In Publisher 2007, rather t...

vba create multiple series xl3dline chart
I have a problem trying to programatically create a 3dLine chart, wher it gives me a '1004' error when trying to set any properties o SeriesCollection(2). I can reproduce the error in its simplest form (ignoring my code :-) b using the macro recorder to record creating the chart, as I get th error when I play back the recorded macro. It seems to be a proble manipulating the second (or more) series of this type of chart. If set the charttype to xlLineStacked for example, it works fine. I have attached a crude example in chartdemo.xls, which contains sub's, one that works with a...

1 problem req help
Is there a way to set up Excel to save itself like every 15 minutes or so? Try Tools > Options > Save > Settings (Save auto recovery for every 15 min) ===== * ===== * ===== * ===== Daniel CHEN UDQServices@Gmail.com www.Geocities.com/UDQServices >Free Data Processing Add-in< ===== * ===== * ===== * ===== "SchubieDo" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message news:6jh991lbrm4brv2ug92q9342pj9do98fjp@4ax.com... > Is there a way to set up Excel to save itself like every 15 minutes or so? When posting please use your full name (first and last) even and be ...

<><><><><><><>The Net's #1 Joke e-Book!<><><><><><><><>
That's Comedy - Over 460 Pages of Little Snickers, Medium-Sized Chuckles, and Great Big Belly Laughs: http://www.ExpertHumor.com/That'sComedy.htm *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com *** ...

Create columnar report with field names once per page
I have learned out to create multi-columned Access Columnar Reports with the aid of the Report Wizard and altering the File>Page Setup... However I would like to generate a multi column report for several records but only list the Field Name titles once on the left hand side of the paper. Check out the KB article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/208491/en-us. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Ch." wrote: > I have learned out to create multi-columned Access Columnar Reports with the > aid of the Report Wizard and altering the File>Page Setup... However I...

print preview #5
Hi For some of excel data the grid lines disappear in print preview though all grid lines get printed when I print. Wondering why that happens? VBA Starter Do you have a coloured fill. If you do gridlines will not show -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "vbastarter" <vbastarter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64FFB855-8238-4669-9ABB-9500451DE3F4@microsoft.com... > Hi For some of excel data the grid lines disappear in print preview > though > all grid lines get printed when I ...

Printing E-Mails with Attachments
when printing an e-mail how do you print the e-mail showing the attachments in the header? Colin T <ColinT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when printing an e-mail how do you print the e-mail showing the > attachments in the header? Try this: Open the message, click Edit>Edit Message, and convert it to Plain Text. Then try to print it. ...

Popping the drawer without printing a receipt
I'm trying to figure out how to pop the cash drawer on a sale without printing a receipt. I do a lot of transactions where a receipt is not required/requested. Thus far, no receipt has meant no opening the cash drawer, requiring me to keep the key in the drawer for manual opening. Does someone know how to get around this? Thanks! ...

Prevent multiple entries in a month
I have a stored procedure that inserts note records and if a value > 0 is set in the @Units parameter AND the @ActivityCode sent = 64 then it looks to see if it should add a new ActivityHistory record and a ClientCaseNotes record. It is suppose to not create more than 1 record if there is already a record for a linked person (PeopleLinkID) for that same month. Below is the portion of the stored procedure where this is occurring. Note the IF @ActivityCode = 64 and NOT EXISTS .... section is as that is where it is failing. It creates 2 records for a month for 1 person and Act...

Can callout developed by .net 1.1 call web service developed by ne
Hi I am developing MS CRM and i need to integrate with other system which implemented by VS 2005 .NET 2.0. The part of integration is when user insert or update company in CRM, then it must be auto update company in other system also. The updating should be synchronizing. What i am thinking is i customized at Post Create, Post Update, Post delete of company entity of CRM, then in the code i will go to call web service which coded by .net 2.0 to proceed modify, or inseret company record in other system. My problem is from what i understand that CallOut has to code and compile by .....

Converting Crystal report from MSCRM 1.2
I have a client who has upgraded to V3.0 for CRM. They want to continue using Crystal for their reporting engine because they have 40 custom reports. Does anyone know how to easily accomplish this? I have created a new connection to the new CRM Views in SQL, but I can't seem to figure out how to easily replace all the fields that are currently in the report using the SSO connection to my new connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Amy many of the services such as rpttosql.com say they will only convert so far. some even say they will only get the general lay...

multiple NTDS Settings
to whom it may concern: is it possible to have more than 1 NTDS Settings in 1 DC? any effect on this? thank you. On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:14:31 +0800, "sherwin de claro" <sherwin.de.claro@gmail.com> wrote: >to whom it may concern: > >is it possible to have more than 1 NTDS Settings in 1 DC? > >any effect on this? > > >thank you. > What do you mean here? If you're talking about AD Sites and Services then no, only one. You can have many replication conenctions under that, but only one "NTDS Settings" under the DC. yes its on AD Si...

multiple fies updating one file
Hi, How would I setup an excel sheet that needs to collect numbers from other excel sheets. The rows and fields numbers will keep growing. I know how to reference a cell in a file but not sure how you can quickly create a reference to a range of cells and how about when the range keeps growing. Thank you Hi Vic; You can select and copy the range you want to link, then go to then go to the receiving sheet and click the top right cell. Click Edit / Paste Special and select Paste Link. This will link the entire range. If you happen to be running Office 2007 you can right click into the ...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

data entry on multiple worksheets
I have a book with one master worksheet and then several other worksheets with data from the master. Is it possible to have the data I enter or update on the master to automatically populate the correct information into the other worksheets, even though the other worksheets store the data on different rows than the master? Hi you could use cell links such as ='master sheet'!A1 in your target cells -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "diosdias" <diosdias@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A674ACB3-C5F7-477D-954E-561B85FF705E@microsoft.co...

CPropertySheet
.... again ... but none of the answers I can find is useful ... The documentation for CPropertyPage::OnWizardNext says you can insert a page like this: // Since CPropertySheet() always adds new pages to the end of // its propertypage list, we have to remove all pages starting // at index 1 (original location for the second page). Then, // add them back one at a time. for (int i = 1; i < count; i++) sheet->RemovePage(i); for (i = 1; i < arr_size; i++) sheet->AddPage(m_PropPageArray[i]); However this doesn't work. The reason it doesn'...

Money 2000 Standard Check Printing
When I try to print a company check I get the error message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number field." Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in the number field and it still won't print. Where should I go from here? Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type 'msmoney -s' without the quotes. Money should launch and repair. Then try to print checks again. "Just...