New to this forum - A quick introduction from myself

How is everyone?, I'm John and wanted to introduce myself to this place.
I've been a non-posting lurker but haven't added anything yet and am
going to start posting occasionally.

By any chance, does anyone here have HID bulbs? Im wanting to buy a kit
for my bike and any suggestions would be gladly accepted!

--
Itablyblext
0

You might have noticed that this is a Microsoft XP newsgroup.. and the
last time I looked MS did not make HID bulbs nor Bikes..
peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"Itablyblext" <http://ezinearticles.com/?HID-Conversion-Kits&amp;id=1120739>
wrote in message news:Itablyblext.640a520@pcbanter.net...

> How is everyone?, I'm John and wanted to introduce myself to this place.
> I've been a non-posting lurker but haven't added anything yet and am
> going to start posting occasionally.
>
> By any chance, does anyone here have HID bulbs? Im wanting to buy a kit
> for my bike and any suggestions would be gladly accepted!
>

> --
> Itablyblext

0
peter
5/24/2010 9:38:16 PM
Itablyblext wrote:
> How is everyone?, I'm John and wanted to introduce myself to this place.
> I've been a non-posting lurker but haven't added anything yet and am
> going to start posting occasionally.
>
> By any chance, does anyone here have HID bulbs? Im wanting to buy a kit
> for my bike and any suggestions would be gladly accepted!

Your location is stated as Cuba. You should find a Cuban
forum, where people more familiar with your supply situation,
will be able to tell you where to shop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas-discharge_lamp#High-intensity_discharge_lamps

    "Retrofitting HID bulbs in headlamps not originally designed to accept
     them results in extremely high levels of glare, and is illegal throughout
     most of the world."

HTH,
    Paul

0
Paul
5/24/2010 9:51:11 PM
On 24 May 2010, Itablyblext wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> By any chance, does anyone here have HID bulbs? Im wanting to buy
> a kit for my bike and any suggestions would be gladly accepted!

You'll find them in the Accesories menu under System Tools.
0
Nil
5/24/2010 9:54:17 PM
[SPAM and badly formatted at that]
0
PA

exchange 2003 mailbox can't read new mail
Hi all I have a problame - My Exchange 2003 sp2 hase started to get mail but i can't see the mail , Ihave chacked the mailbox DB' IT IS OK, I did disasterrecovery, but the problam is the same, i can see old mail but not the new mails ? What can it be ? ???? <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all > I have a problame - My Exchange 2003 sp2 hase started to get mail but > i can't see the mail , Ihave chacked the mailbox DB' IT IS OK, I did > disasterrecovery, but the problam is the same, i can see old mail but > not the new mails ? > What can it be...

New Entity visit Report and Integration of Participants (MS CRM 3.
Hello Newsgroup, We have created a new Entity called visit reports. We have to add Participants in this new entity. It would nice, if we could have a field like the Participants in the appointment, where you can select the Participants from Contacts, Accounts, and Users. I'll hope , some of you have a idear. Regards Thomas You have to create a new relationship for your custom entity to the types of participants you want to be available. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Thomas Haller" wrote: > Hello Newsgroup, > > We have created a new Entity...

Cells not adjusting to new Column
Currently, I have the following formula in Column J of the audit sheet: =IF((upload!J2-control!J2=0)," ",(upload!J2-control!J2) If I insert a column in the audit sheet, the formula in Column J is now in Column K, but the formula stays the same. =IF((upload!J2-control!J2=0)," ",(upload!J2-control!J2) I would want the formula to adjust to: =IF((upload!K2-control!K2=0)," ",(upload!K2-control!K2) All three sheets (audit, upload, and control) are in the same workbook. Is there a way to make the formulas adjust automatically when a column is deleted or ...

transfering mail from Outlook to my new windows live
I have just upgraded to windows 7 and have windows live for my emails and calendar. How do i tranfer the information on my old computer to my new one. I have outlook on the old computer and want to transfer the emails and calndar info to the new computer. how do I do this? can i do this? With windows 7, because there is so many bells and whistles, I bought Windows 7 Bible by Jim Boyce. Although it costs $40.00 it is well worth it. Your question is answered in detail in the book. -- kdfletcher@snet.net "rodsandmegs" <rodsandmegs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

macro: save w/ new name and print
Hey, I assigned a macro to a button in my worksheet on the basis of som advice that I got in this forum (see macro below). The macro saves the current workbook on c:\ and gives it a new filenam with a date/time stamp. However, I want the macro to do the following additional things now: -Save the file in the current directory, without me specifying tha path in the macro -Also include first and lastname of user (contained in cell A1 and B1 in the filename. Also, I want a second version of that macro which -prints a specified sheet (called "output") while/after closing. Any help ...

CRM 3.0
Just working with the beta of 3.0. Is there a quick way to send an e-mail template or even just an e-mail to a selected list of contact. What I mean is, in a list of contacts, if I choose say 3 or 4 contacts, is there some way to quickly choose somehow to send them an e-mail. If I choose them and create a new e-mail task their names do not appear in the to list. Also if I want to send a template e-mail to them, can it be done this way or does it have to be done another way? I know you can create an e-mail activity, then add all the names into the to list but this would be the revers...

Another Hibernation problem
Tom and al! - sorry to bother you again. My system is now quite stable but occasionally I get another unexpected shutdown soon after returning from hibernation: and this shows up in the event viewer as the event preceding the shutdown. Previously I had a video driver problem that conflicted with something. Would you now say I now have a DHCP server conflict? Regards Mervyn (follows event viewer paste) Event Type: Warning Event Source: Dhcp Event Category: None Event ID: 1003 Date: 29/01/2010 Time: 08:41:06 User: N/A...

Query re Registration & Login to Outlook forum
I am not clear what function the Registration and Login have on the website of the Outlook Forum. I can post messages to the Outlook Forum through my ISP's newsgroup server, apparently without registering or logging in to the Forum. And after posting a message through the newsgroup, I Googled the keywords "microsoft forums outlook", then selected the option at http://office-outlook.com/outlook-forum/ . There I could read my own posting, and I could read the reply to it from a well informed reader. However, I was not able to reply at the website, only from OutlookExpress...

how do i best host my new company intranet?
I have designed a small intranet for the company i work for. How do i best go about hosting it internally? It is stored on our "server" but that is basically just another PC running XP but it holds masters of our programs etc. Thanks Ian Halford wrote: > I have designed a small intranet for the company i work for. How do i best > go about hosting it internally? > > It is stored on our "server" but that is basically just another PC running > XP but it holds masters of our programs etc. Provided it's running Windows XP Professional, you can insta...

Add no. of days to a workday to get new workday?
Looking for a formula so I can add a number of workdays to an existing date to get the new workday (i.e. existing date + workdays = new workday). Here's an example: 1) Starting point: 4/15/10 2) Add: 4 3) Result: 4/21/10 (because it's 4 workdays after start date -- skipped weekend) Look in Help for details on the WORKDAY() function "blswes" wrote: > Looking for a formula so I can add a number of workdays to an existing date > to get the new workday (i.e. existing date + workdays = new workday). > > Here's an example: > 1) Starting po...

Open Multiple Files In New Windows
I can't seem to find an instruction/direction for how to open Excel files in different windows. I want to compare a couple of charts next to each other and every time I open a new file, it opens it into the previous window, forever leaving me with only one file open. Thanks. Bright Spark Both workbooks are open.......you can just see one of them. Got to Window>New Window Then Window>Arrange>Vertical. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:34:41 -0700, Bright Spark <BrightSpark1901@Hotmail.com> wrote: >I can't seem to find an instruction/direction...

I want to add new Tab for all the entity even for custom entity
Hi, I have requirement to add new Tab for all the entity even for custom Entity. In EntityName > Details > Information there are 4 tabs - General, Details, Administration, Notes. How do I add another tab over there? Regards, Chittu Hi, You need to open each entity’s form and then add new tab. There is no one step to get it effected on all entities. Settings -> Customization -> Customize entity -> Account -> forms and Views -> Account Form -> Add Tab -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan :: CRM Freel...

How do I copy a graph and use the data in the new worksheet?
I have new data in different worksheets all with the same data format. I want to make the same graph in each worksheet using the data in that worksheet but I was hoping not to have to recreate the graph and select all the data in each worksheet. Is there a way to do this as long as the data is in the same place in each worksheet? Copy the sheet with the chart. The chart points to the new sheet's data. Copy a new set of data, and paste it over the data that the chart is pointing to, and the chart will update. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Service...

Error 8231
When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. We are running a single domain, native mode Exchang...

Boss is new to Outlook from AOL
My boss has been on AOL for YEARS. Due to high e-mail volume, he has just begun using Outlook. In AOL, once he reads a message, then refreshes his screen, all the mail that has been opened is automatically moved to the "AOL File Cabinet." He is NOT computer savvy, and doesn't want things to remain in his inbox, nor look through anything. He just wants them to move into the "file cabinet" by themselves. I'm pretty good with rules, but this is new for me. I need the following: 1. All new mail goes to inbox 2. Once the mail has been opened, it needs to move magi...

No new records
Hello. I have a subform in a form that I use to add records. Is there a way to keep this subform from sorting through all the records in the query it pulls from? I have the query use a query with an autonumber and have set it to Allow Adds:No. Not sure why it still scrolls through records. Thanks <nybaseball22@gmail.com> wrote in message news:5e96e569-0322-4c34-89c2-dec1edb75f5d@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hello. I have a subform in a form that I use to add records. Is > there a way to keep this subform from sorting through all the records > in the query it pulls ...

Access crashes / freezes on new record
For no apparent reason, something strange is happening to my DB. When I add a new record using a form, Access crashes and I am forced to kill it with the task manager. Interestingly this doesn't happen when I add a new record 'directly' into the table, nor, if after only filling in one field in this way, I then return to the entry form and fill in the rest of the fields. The form has a subform within it. More specifically, the form enters details into an 'Invoice' table and the subform enters details into an 'Items' table. The 'Invoice number' is what conne...

How do I set the focus for a field after new (blank) record ?
Hi When I click the "new (blank) record" icon at the bottom of a form, the cursor disappears. How can I make the cursor go to the first field on the form like it does when I first go to the form. Thanks in advance Mark Thornblad Use the form's Current event to run a macro that contains the GoToControl action, and use that to set the focus to the desired field. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> <mthornblad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d7aa0f3c-adbc-4f30-8e2b-f82b121f5876@a28g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > When I click the "new (bla...

new message in outlook
seems like it would be simple but I do not know how to freeze the outlook shortcut bar as well as the folder list when i create a "new message" it opens a new window and don't want it to. thx ...

new broadband
i have changed users from sky brodband to bt homehub Congratulations! "sandra" <sandra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB37E8DD-F336-4F2B-B868-A2C60617ECCA@microsoft.com... >i have changed users from sky brodband to bt homehub And...? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "sandra" <sandra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:FB37E8DD-F336-4F2B-B868-A2C60617ECCA@microsoft.com... >i have changed users from sky brodband to bt homehub ...

New users in GAL not replicating to users
I am running Exchange 2003 and Exchange 5.5. I create users in the Exchange 2003 Servers AD Users and Computers... New users no longer showing up in my users GAL unless I turn off cached mode in outlook. This used to work fine in chached mode. Does anyone know what I could try to force replication perhaps? Also, should I somehow rebuild the GAL on the Exchange 5.5 or 2003 side? Steps? Recommendations? Thanks in advance... Chris H. I know there is an problem if cache mode is used on outlook. Please check this out: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836723/en-us "Chris"...

Move whole DC & Exchange on new hardware
Hi On one singleserver I've runnig an Windows 2003 Server as a domain controller and exchange. Now I've to move the whole domain, with all users, roaming profiles and so on, including the exchange things (smtp, mailboxes, public folders, iis). Has someone a manual or concept for this?!? Exists there a document from microsoft, explaining the most importent steps or something like this?!? Thanks a lot for your advice... Phil Move Server (Ed Crowley method): http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/faq_db.asp?status=questions&faqID=1001&faqname=Exchange%202000&sectionID...

How do I create a new attribute that adds 2 fields Y+Y=YY
How do I create a new attribute that adds the SUM of two other attributes. It's a simple Y+Y=YY equation.. Nothing fancy very simple! The attributes are both located on the saem Opp form. CRM doesn't support calculated fields in this manner. You either need to write JScript to do the math when 1 value changes or use a Pre-callout to do the calculation before the record is saved. The callout will fire when updated are done via the API's, where the JScript won't. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "ConSol IT" <ConSolIT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Cannot create new, reply, forward
Hello - I am using Win XP and Outlook 2002 on an Exchange server. We have recently changed domains and since then I can receive mail but my new message, reply and forward commands no longer work. Buttons are there by commands are greyed on teh menus or missing. Have tried uninstalling Office XP (inc registry keys) and reinstalling, then installing SP1 for OffXP but that didn't seem to rectify this. Does anyone know why? I'm going crazy and my systems manager is baffled. All suggestions welcome. Thanks I can't, it won't let me access the Email Accounts settings either...

New email sound and desktop alert? OL 2003
I'm not getting the sound or the pop-up when I recieve a new email message. I have everything set correctly, It is set to my default email account. It only works 1 out of 10 times. Why so fickle? Items have to be delivered to the inbox (so anything moved by rule to another folder doesn't trigger the toast pop-up). The other thing is that a sound is not triggered for every item delivered. Basically if you use very short times for checking POP3 (< 5 mins), you might notice you don't get a sound notification. "99XJ" <rnwrede@yahoo.com> wrote in message ...