Net Framework 08-31-10

I am having a problem with the Windows update sight in that it continually
wants to download updates for Net framework. It has already succuesfully
downloaded them several times but continues to tell me they need to be
downloaded. Update site shows succuesful downloads no failures. I have
deleted all versions of NF and redownloaded.
Apart from "hiding" these updates any ideas ?

BC wrote:
> I am having a problem with the Windows update sight in that it continually
> wants to download updates for Net framework. It has already succuesfully
> downloaded them several times but continues to tell me they need to be
> downloaded. Update site shows succuesful downloads no failures. I have
> deleted all versions of NF and redownloaded.
> Apart from "hiding" these updates any ideas ?

Either the installed .NET Frameworks have an "issue" or security
software is preventing the updates from installing properly.

See - Updated: what to do if other .NET Framework setup troubleshooting
steps do not help
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/03/07/8108332.aspx

*IF* security software is what's causing an issue with the brittle .NET
Frameworks then the only work around is to configure the system to Clean
boot prior to doing the steps that Aaron suggests -

How to configure Windows XP to start in a clean boot state
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353

After configuring the system to Clean boot, suggest you first start with
Step 6, "Download and run the .NET Framework verification tool ".

If the installed .NET Frameworks can not be Verified, then do Step 1 to
see if it/they can be restored to a verifiable state.
If no joy, go to Step 2, etc, etc.

MowGreen
================
  *-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

MowGreen

Outlook Contacts 02-21-10
I recently changed computers. I went from vista to 7. I used easy transfer for this process (probably my first mistake), all files seemed to transfer without issue. One exception.....my contacts in Outlook 2007 are not migrating to be used as my email address book. I see from earlier threads that I am not alone. I've checked contact properties and it wont allow me to check the box to use contacts as address book. Nor can I delete outlook contacts throug address book set-up. I'm hoping there is an easy answer as Im not an expert at these types of things. -- jbenz...

Questions about rebuilding a db 03-28-10
Lateley I've notices my database freezing from time to time, so I tried the following... a) created a new data base b) imported all tables, queries, forms, ...... ,modules c) reset the References d) reset the Startup options e) compile Everything is working great now, but I have a few questions about this process. Did I miss any crucial steps? (don't want any surprises later) Is there a prefered order to do these steps? Finally, the database is now about 30% smaller, even though I was regularly compiling, compacting/repairing the former one. I'd like to know w...

XML, XSL and ASP.NET

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden
I have crm 3.0 installed on Windows server 2003 with sp1 and I have problem. When I opennnig the crm web site I see error... please help... Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: ...

List all folders and files 02-23-10
Good afternoon everybody, I have a memory stick with numerous folders and files. What I would like to do is list in a spreadsheet all the folders and files within those folders please. Thanks in advance, Paul I have an add-in that will do exactly that, and more. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FolderTree.aspx for details. If you to just have code, the following code will create a list. Copy this code, then in VBA go to the Tools menu, choose References, and scroll down to and check "Microsoft Scripting Runtime". Change the lines of code marked with <<< to ...

Will my Office OS X updated to 10.1.9 run on my new Intel nased Mac
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Office for Mac OS X, uppdated to 10.1.9., on my old 10.3.9 G4. I am taking delivery of an Intel based Macbook Pro running 10.5 Will my old Office run on Leopard? If not, is the Home/Student Version equivalent, or do I have to buy the much more expensive Office 2008? Can you get rebates? You've actually raised several issues here, so see the in-line responses: On 6/28/09 12:27 PM, in article 59b773f8.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Sparkswj72@aol.com@officeformac.com" <Sparkswj72@aol.com@officeform...

.Net generated MDI apps not starting in Explorer
I have ported my MFC based apps from VS6/MFC6 to .Net/MFC7 and found that I can no longer start MDI type apps by double clicking their associated documents in the Windows Explorer, whereas SDI apps open up fine as before. The same even goes for a simple MDI skeleton app created with the AppWizard in .Net. The documents are being properly registered in the registry, but it seems as if the MDI apps are not being forwarded the clicked document file name. Consequently the MDI frame window does not show, though the app is listed as running in the processes view. Any ideas what could be mis...

Page Breaks 02-07-08
Is it possible to insert a page break in a report header? Try it and report back with your results. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Bev" wrote: > Is it possible to insert a page break in a report header? You can insert a page break into a header so that part of the header prints on the next page, if that is what you mean, but it is hard to see why you would want to do that. Each section of a report, including the header, has a Force New Page property. Perhaps that is what you are seeking. "Bev" <Bev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Windows Live Mail 07-23-10
I have a new windows 7 pc. I'm trying to export, import my old emails from a xp pc. I have exported all the files to the new pc but I can't import them. I click on Live Mail on the new pc and I don't get the toolbar with "File, Tools, etc" on it. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for any help Hi, Marty. The Windows Live Team decided that we would rather have more screen real estate, so the HID the Menu Bar (File, Tools, etc.) by default. To see it momentarily, just press <Alt>. There are several ways to toggle it on/off (semi-)permanently. Maybe th...

product key 04-28-10
Hi, I had a virus on my computer. I had to restore to factory settings. I went to reinstall office2007 and when I put in the product key it tells me it is "incorrect." How do I reinstall office? Please help. You can email me at mmfouad@gmail.com Mike Your Office 2007 did it come with your computer or did you purchase the Office 2007 separately with a Retail purchase -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "mike" <mike...

GP 10 Garnishment Examples
Are there any examples of garnishment setups supported with GP 10.0? The documentation doesn't provide any. I'm looking for setup ---> calculation results for common scenarios. In particular, I'm curious what's supposed to happen in the calculation if multiple fixed amount garnishments are setup to split evenly with each having fed and state max rules applied that are method percent of earnings with a max percent of 60%. It looks like the fixed amount of each garnishment is being taken even if that exceeds 60% of my disposable earnings. Any solid examples would be...

password #31
please help i have just set up my laptop with freeserve as well as my pc but each time i go to check my e mail it comes up with my name and password but i did not put a password in can anyone help # mark wrote: || please help i have just set up my laptop with freeserve as well as || my pc but each time i go to check my e mail it comes up with my name || and password but i did not put a password in can anyone help # It's your FREESERVE password it's looking for - the one for your email account. -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpco...

Information Bridge Framework 08-25-04
Does anyone know when the Information Bridge Framework for MS CRM is going to be released? I was told August... Thanks in advance. Mike Hi, it's in the Feature Pack which hopefully will be released at the end auf august. hope this will be, but nobody knows it exactly. Regards Nicolas f�hrs "mikieg_99" <mike.gallagher@nospam.etypemedia.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d1c700046ddabfc0562e7ca69a09075f@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > Does anyone know when the Information Bridge Framework for MS CRM is going > to be released? > > I was told August.....

How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video 07-15-10
The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html ) Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files ( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro1.jpg) Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected aud...

WLM calendar 01-25-10
Is the calendar stored on my PC or is it on a website ? I would like to have the reminders show up as son as my PC starts up. -- Thanks, guenters Calendars are stored 1. Online and locally when using a Live ID - more features are present online 2. Locally when not using Live ID Reminders are: 3. Available only if using a Live ID 4. Not available when not using a Live ID Reminder notifications are: 5. Only configurable in the web interface(calendar.live.com) and unique to a given Live ID 6. Available via Windows Live Messenger, Email(to the same Live ID) or an SMS...

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

emails #10
getting duplicate emails in my inbox Bummer. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rick asked: | getting duplicate emails in my inbox Bummer. I have the same problem and a good answer from you would be appreciated. Outlook 2003. "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmemvps.org> wrote in message news:%230...

Hosted CRM 10-05-04
Is it possible to use CRM in hosted environment? Yes...a couple of companies offer CRM in a hosted environment. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "IRA" <IRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EF53CF0-B3B3-4E89-B15A-6576AD17773C@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to use CRM in hosted environment? Go to www.surebridge.com or contact them personally to ask your questions. Some of our clients actually thought of going to surebridge to host their system. Licenses for the MSCRM ...

Excel worksheets in asp.net
I have a process to send data to Excel in a browser window from both a server control and via dataset code. I would like to create multiple worksheets (tabs in lower part of Excel spreadsheet) in one xls file. Is that possible? Below is a sample of code I am using to dump to Excel. Thanks. Sub ExportDataSetToExcel(ByVal Source As Object, ByVal E As EventArgs) strExcelSQL = "mc_selPeopleSearchHomeExcel" Response.Clear() Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.excel" Response.Charset = "us-ascii" Response...

Fixed Assets #10
Currently we are using GP10 Fixed Asset Module. When generating GL entries from this module the journal entry contains a distribution to an account that requires analytic codes be assigned. Usually when we generate our GL entry from the FA module we would then review this entry and add the analysis distributions manually before posting the transaction. However this time we forgot to enter the analysis distributions and clicked post right away and even though one of the accounts used in the transaction requires analytics, it let us post anyways with no errors. So my question is why when...

Dynamics GP 10 on Windows 2000
We're about to try to upgrade from Great Plains 8.0 to 10.0. We have a Windows 2000 server with SQL 2000 where our existing GP 8.0 is installed. We ALSO have a Windows 2003 SBS... we're NOT using SQL on that machine... and don't want to. (Please save each of us a response, and don't ask me why...) Can we install the GP 10.0 server programs on the SBS 2003 server and point to the Windows 2000/SQL 2000 database server? Yes, you can install the 'Server' application on SBS 2003 or even an XPSP2 workstation. All you need are the SQL 2000 tools installed on the m...

SendObject 01-30-08
I'm sending an email through the SendObject procedure although I'm having problems changing the font style and adding a hyperlink to the message text in the email. If anyone can tell me how to change the font style or add a hyperlink to the message, I would really appreciate it. Many thanks! From what I know you cannot do such things with the sendobject. You'd need to automate Outlook directly. The basic coding can be found at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa159619(office.11).aspx#odc_ac_olauto_sendanoutlookmessageusingaccess you can basically do anything you ...

update is GOOD 03-30-10
From: "Joseph" <josephturner65@hotmail.com> Subject: Update Is GOOD Date: Friday, March 26, 2010 4:19 PM -- ~jack~ ...

Query Trouble 02-23-10
Hellow, I'm using the filter below to filter a query. However when "All Grades" is selected it will not display the "is not null" filtered query. It is balnk. If I change is not null to one of the grades in use, the filter is applied. =IIf([forms]![frmGroupEmail]![emailfilter]="All Grades", Is Not Null,[forms]![frmGroupEmail]![emailfilter]) Access 2007, Vista Thanks, Eoin You actually want to do away with the iif statement altogether and replace it with a simpler Boolean operation. This is what you want for criteria i think, give it a tr...

missing text 02-12-10
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I can't see the some of the text in some of my incoming mail messages in entourage. Some messages are displayed correctly throughout, but some are not. I see the mail heading, but not all of the message text. This applies to both html messages and to plain text messages. If I hit reply (or reply all) I see all of the message text. <br><br>This problem was posted in December by another user, but no resolution was given. ...