MS Outlook 2003 - "Open in Microsoft Excel 11"

Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get "Open
in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer.
Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?

This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",

Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet
data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.

Thanks, Sonya

0
sonya

Is MS Excel 2003 installed?

cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=4

sonya wrote:
> Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get
> "Open
> in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer.
> Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?
>
> This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
>
> Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
> spreadsheet
> data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
> right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
>
> Thanks, Sonya

0
PA
5/13/2010 7:24:23 PM
She's multi-posted to a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups.

: Is MS Excel 2003 installed?
:
: sonya wrote:
: > Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get
: > "Open
: > in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current
computer.
: > Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?
: >
: > This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
: >
: > Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
: > spreadsheet
: > data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
: > right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
: >
: > Thanks, Sonya
:

0
Tom
5/13/2010 7:57:49 PM
"You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think" -Dorothy
Parker

Tom Willett wrote:
> She's multi-posted to a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups.

>> Is MS Excel 2003 installed?
>>
>> cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=4
>>

>> sonya wrote:
>>> Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get
>>> "Open
>>> in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current
>>> computer.
>>> Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?
>>>
>>> This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
>>>
>>> Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
>>> spreadsheet
>>> data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
>>> right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
>>>
>>> Thanks, Sonya

0
PA
5/14/2010 1:42:46 AM
Yes, it is installed.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Is MS Excel 2003 installed?
>
> cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=4
>

> sonya wrote:
> > Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get
> > "Open
> > in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer.
> > Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?
> >
> > This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
> >
> > Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
> > spreadsheet
> > data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
> > right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
> >
> > Thanks, Sonya
>
> .

I apologize for the multiple posts.

"Tom Willett" wrote:

> She's multi-posted to a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups.

> : Is MS Excel 2003 installed?
> :
> : cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=4
> :
> :
> : sonya wrote:
> : > Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get
> : > "Open
> : > in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current
> computer.
> : > Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?
> : >
> : > This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
> : >
> : > Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
> : > spreadsheet
> : > data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
> : > right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
> : >
> : > Thanks, Sonya
> :
>

> .

You need to be posting in an Excel or Office newsgroup only.

:
:
: > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
: > news:%23jWKzOt8KHA.5848@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
: > : Is MS Excel 2003 installed?
: > :
: > : sonya wrote:
: > : > Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to
get
: > : > "Open
: > : > in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current
: > computer.
: > : > Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?
: > : >
: > : > This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
: > : >
: > : > Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
: > : > spreadsheet
: > : > data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
: > : > right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
: > : >
: > : > Thanks, Sonya
: > :
: >
: >
: > .
: >

0
No
6/7/2010 4:16:11 PM
Post here for assistance:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/excslcreate/threads

sonya wrote:
> Yes, it is installed.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Is MS Excel 2003 installed?
>>
>> cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=4
>>

>> sonya wrote:
>>> Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to get
>>> "Open
>>> in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current
>>> computer.
>>> Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?
>>>
>>> This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
>>>
>>> Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
>>> spreadsheet
>>> data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
>>> right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
>>>
>>> Thanks, Sonya
>>
>> .

0
PA
6/7/2010 5:42:30 PM
I tried subscribing to the Excel and Office newsgroups, but got a message
saying the newsgroups didn't exist.  o_O

Thanks.

"No Mo" wrote:

> You need to be posting in an Excel or Office newsgroup only.
>
> "sonya" <sonya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> :
> : I apologize for the multiple posts.
> :
> : "Tom Willett" wrote:
> :
> : > She's multi-posted to a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups.
> : >
> : > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> : > news:%23jWKzOt8KHA.5848@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> : > : Is MS Excel 2003 installed?
> : > :
> : > : cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=4
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : sonya wrote:
> : > : > Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email.  Trying to
> get
> : > : > "Open
> : > : > in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current
> : > computer.
> : > : > Worked fine on previous computer.  How do I activate this feature?
> : > : >
> : > : > This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",
> : > : >
> : > : > Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command   Starts Excel and opens the
> : > : > spreadsheet
> : > : > data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
> : > : > right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.
> : > : >
> : > : > Thanks, Sonya
> : > :
> : >
> : >
> : > .
> : >
>

> .

Thank you.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Post here for assistance:
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/excslcreate/threads
>
> sonya wrote:
> > Yes, it is installed.
> >
> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> Is MS Excel 2003 installed?
> >>
> >> cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=4

> >> .
>
> .

YW.

Your thread:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/excslcreate/thread/be564f53-f288-404c-8666-1de3a7c78208

sonya wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Post here for assistance:
>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/excslcreate/threads
>>
>> sonya wrote:
>>> Yes, it is installed.

>> .

0
PA

MS Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail. Thanks, Sonya Is MS Excel 2003 installed? cf. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/...

MS Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail. Thanks, Sonya Please learn how to crosspost instead of multi-posting. Multiposting vs Cro...

MS Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", "Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail." I really appreciate your help! This is a frustrating conundrum! Thanks, Sonya &qu...