HELP SCREENS, can't get help..

HELP SCREENS,  can't get help..  100723  1900
no pun.. can't get help on how to turn off "TILE" windows if using the term
correctly.
had seen setting somewhere, to stop Excel from minimizing to a narrow window
when help opens  (how the heck supposed to compare help to work doing when
reducing window on us:  cannot read window).

where is the setting to stop windows / excel help from resizing to a narrow
screen, when you open help.

Top left of the help window autotile icon (looks like double page). It
toggles between the help andexcel windows being tiled and vot tiled (at
least in Excel XP/2002).
"MrBill" <MrBill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HELP SCREENS,  can't get help..  100723  1900
> no pun.. can't get help on how to turn off "TILE" windows if using the
> term
> correctly.
> had seen setting somewhere, to stop Excel from minimizing to a narrow
> window
> when help opens  (how the heck supposed to compare help to work doing when
> reducing window on us:  cannot read window).
>
> where is the setting to stop windows / excel help from resizing to a
> narrow
> screen, when you open help.

Jean
7/24/2010 12:25:39 AM
thanks, just saw that work also,  did not seem to work 2nd time tried it /
wasn't sure.  but know I have a note somewhere on how to find that setting,
just cannot refind on internet..  major pain trying to use app/ help at same
time, thanks