Document Viewer installer error

I recently ran CHKDSK /F as this was prompted when I attempted to run defrag
etc. Since the chkdsk was run, when I turn my PC on, I receive the following
message:
"document viewier - installed encountered an unexpected error - error code
2908". I click run, the same error just repeats and loops. The only was I can
remove it is to end task via task manager.

Any ideas how I can correct this error?

many thanks

"can't exit design mode because..." error
For some reason I am getting an error that says "Can't exit design mode because 'CommandButton1' could not be created" There is no CommandButton1 any more (I deleted it) and there is no code referring to this button. How can I make it stop? Thanks. ...

error sending emails
I'm getting this message when I try to send a message through Outlook TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server ( --- error number 0x800ccc0f) Does anyone know what is goinng on with this? Hi Chris, If you are running outlook XP and If you are getting error 0x800ccc0f with error message "TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server" then I have a knowledge base article which addresses the same error message. I am attaching the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=254926 OLEXP: You Cannot Send a Message with Graphic Attachments...

Outlook synchronization error #2
Good evening, we are using Outlook 2003 and MS exchange 2003 with all the patches and updates. We are having this reoccurring problem with a number of users. So far we have tried the following: rebuilt the profiles, the database as well as the OST with no luck. The message mentioned under "Synchronizing local changes in folder 'Conflicts' appears actually in the inbox! The link provided with the error takes you to the Microsoft support site and there is no solution there. We will be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this. Here is the error: 20:14:15 ...

Outlook 2007 drag attachments gives active desktop error
SYMPTOM: This happens whether the default editor is HTML, Rich Text or Plain Text. Any Email message that have Office documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF’s) attached in the body of the message will not drag and drop or copy from the message to the desktop as the intended file. Instead you are presented with the following Active Desktop pop-up. Active Desktop In order to add this item to your Active Desktop, you need to save a copy of the picture. Do you want to continue? Yes or No -- Drew Drew, I am getting the same issue. Very annoying. Ironically, it start...

Need help with error message #3
I recieve the following error message when I try to import a .csv file from my desktop to my outlook 2000. I'm not sure how to add the correct translators, or fix the error. "A file error has occured in the comma seperated values (windows) translator while initilizing a translator to build a field map" ...

error message
what does this error message mean The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'allsmiles@tpg.com.au'. Subject 'c jjjjjjjjj', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: 'mail.tpg.com.au',...

SERIOUS error
I need help!!! Right now, when any one the of the Domain Admins logs into the OWA it works. But when any other user tries to log into the OWA they only see the following page after entering their username / password. The page cannot be displayed There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please try the following: Open the hermes.jjbedmonton.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Refresh button, or try again later. Cli...

printing document a mix of text and photos imported from photoshop
Printer prints document where the text is accurate, however most of the phots come out black...anyone know why? Hi j hall (jhall@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Printer prints document where the text is accurate, however most of || the phots come out black...anyone know why? Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 and older are critical about printer drivers. Usually upgrading (or downgrading in some cases) will fix the problems you are encountering. If you have not already done so, you would want to visit the manufacturers website of your printer to download and inst...

Visibiltiy Error while send a email through activities
Hi, I have the problem, that I now not exactly what I must write in the repair funktion for smtp settings. We have an SBS2003 with exchange sends the mail over an smtp account from our service provider. Must i fill in in the smtp settings the server and accounts from the provider oder from the exchange? ...

Manager Error 'Bad File name or Number'
I keep getting this message on one of my machines when I try to open manager. Admin and POS both open and operate fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Open Administrator and go to File/Configuration. Check the Paths and Templates Tabs - you probably have an invalid path or filename in one of those fields. If you are using files shared on the network, you may not have permission to access the files or folders. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ----------------------...

Error message #87
I am incurring the following message in my Outlook: "Unable to display the folder. Errors have been detected in the file C:\DocumentsandSettings\user\LocalSettings\ApplicationData \Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst.Quit all mail-enabled applicationsand then use Inbox Repair Tool". I am unsure how to proceeed and would greatlty appreciate some HELP or input with this problem. Thanks. mark <mark@protrade-fx.com> wrote: > I am incurring the following message in my Outlook: > > "Unable to display the folder. Errors have been detected > in the file > C:\Docu...

Select all Sheets Error
Hi, I tried to select all sheets in a database i have by having this macro: Sub Test() Sheets.Select End Sub but there is an error "Runtime Error 1004 - Method 'select' of object 'Sheets' failed". However, when I open a new workbook and do this, the macro works. Why? Regards, Val Hi Val You have hidden sheets in that workbook -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "dolphinv4" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:143701c4a607$2fe2c870$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I tried to select all sheets ...

#VALUE error using MoneyCentral Stock Quotes
WHy do these errors happen? I am using the current version, all options are checked, and I even uninstalled and reinstalled it. Yet half my quotes come back with the VALUE error. The Help feature does not cover my situation. ...

Error 0x308c60cb
Hi all, I get this error while I'm writing a mail with msoutlook 2000 sp3 in a w2k workstation, then my program closes... Any ideas? I'm searching in the net and no results. Thank you, Xavi ...

Dictionary (2429) Error when Logging In
After we login with our username/pw into GP 7.5 SQL2000, and we select a company, we are presented with the following message: The dictionary (2429) for this alternate form of the form ~internal~ (ICAccountFormatter) itself is missing. Do you want to use the original in Great Plains? Yes or No Either way, if we select yes or no, it lets us into GP. However, we don't know what the correct answer is here! The only third party products we have are MICR for Payables from Mekorma. We also use INtercompany, which is sort of referenced in the "IC" part of that form. I ca...

Error messages 1101 on background cleanup of Public folder store
Hi, Our public folder store on Exchange 2000 SP3 is reporting numerous errors 1101 regarding error occured on message during a background cleanup. this is on the MSExchange Public Folder store. I know these are not severe and can be ignored however is there a way that I can get rid of these messages by cleaning up the store. Will a defrag help or is something else available. I am planing an inplace upgrade to Exchange 2000 in a few weeks and want to resolve any issues. And just incase the question is asked we have to do an inplace upgrade because we do not have a new exchange server...

Offline Database Sync Error/I.E. Script error
We receive these errors periodically on our POS stations: "Run-time error '-2147217873 (80040e2f)': Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_Item'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Item.' We also use a custom html for the POS window, and we are getting an internet expolorer script error showing the URL as that file. Any suggestions? I appreciate your input! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005E_01CAE2D5.4F701F60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pri...

Outlook Today display error
I am experiencing a recent display problem with Outlook 2000 in the folder Outlook Today. It does not occur in other Calendar folder. Each day in calendar column, one all-day-event appears as the last event on the previous day's display and if that event is deleted, another event shifts up. Thus, an all-day-event booked Saturday, appears on Friday after the time-scheduled appointments, and similarly Mother's Day (from the holidays file) appears last on Saturday instead of Sunday. Any ideas? ...

Document corrupted after showing dialog
Hello group! I'm having the weirdest error in a simple game I'm making (tile-based game where the player must guide a character out of a maze). When the player locates the exit in the maze and the score was good enough to break into the hiscore list a dialog box is displayed asking for the player's name. I had a very weird problem after showing that dialog: memory seemed corrupted. I was preparing a long post trying to explain it when I stumbled on the error: Here's the OnInitDialog in my dialog that asks for a name: BOOL NameDialog::OnInitDialog() { CDialog::OnIni...

Error Code: 0x80040006
I can't install or update the windows live. it will install and uninstall itself then give Error Code: 0x80040006. what can i do to be able to install windows live essential? ...

error -1.#IND
Hello, one of number has i VBA code value -1.#IND. What mean it? Adax wrote: > Hello, one of number has i VBA code value -1.#IND. What mean it? Indeterminate. Result cannot be represented in a floating point register. Most likely the result of 0/0, sqrt(-1) or similar. Regards, Martin Brown ...

owaadmin install fail
When I install owaadmin on front-end server, it is not creating owaadmin virtual directory. i made sure there is .net framework 1.x also .asp net installed. Appreciate your help On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:18:03 -0700, "Henry" <Henry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I install owaadmin on front-end server, it is not creating owaadmin >virtual directory. i made sure there is .net framework 1.x also .asp net >installed. > >Appreciate your help It is not recommended to install on any Exchange Servers per the readme. "Installation Requirements The O...

Error saving to a network drive
The problem is that I cannot save as or save to a Novell network drive. The user has full rights to the folders and it still will not save files. He can save to the local disk but not any network drives. This only happens in Excel not Word. Word works fine. Any suggestions on this??? I also tried logging in as another user on his station and it still won't save a worksheet. Please help!!! Probably need a bit more info from you like which version of Excel, which windows os, and version of Novell. Also very important is what antivirus program is on the server and on the ...

'Access Denied' error during storage group restore on Exchange 2000 server
Does anyone know why this might be occuring? I have built a copy of our W2k Exchange 2000 server in a lab partly to perform a disaster recovery test and partly to restore a mailbox from tape from storage group 1 (we do not backup individual mailboxes, and to restore one we need to restore the storage group and pluck out the mailbox using Power Controls). It is a rough copy (running different hardware and has different disk sizes and letters). I brought it on to the domain by using DCPromo off a PDC copy in the lab (built from a hard disk off a domain PDC). After that I ran setup / forestprep a...

Installing Norton 360 Windows XP
I have downloaded this but when I come to install it the following message appears: windows cannot access the specified device, path or file you may not have the appropriate permission to access the item. The same applies to the CleanDownload from Norton and msicuu2 clean up tool, even when unblocked in Properties! Please help me, I only want to protect my computer. (Norton say that this is not their products fault and suggested the CleanDownload) "jennydaw" wrote: > I have downloaded this but when I come to install it the following message > appears: windows cannot ...