Another Pirate Denied Appeal!

I wonder if there is likely to be an end to pirating in this
world?

<http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9174629/Court_denies_Microsoft_s_appeal_in_i4i_patent_case>

It seems everybody is in it for taking hoping they won't be
caught!

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.
0
LD55ZRA

Best Practice: Transitioning from one aspx to another
What is the best practice for transitioning from one aspx page to another. For example, if you are responding to an event such as a button click, what is best way to move to another aspx page while keeping data around? Is it session + Response.Redirect() Is it Server.Transfer() Is it something else? For example, how do the "pros" deal with data persistence while user is progressing through a a shopping cart checkout sequence (which allow for back/forward) for instance? Thanks, ....Matt Hi Matt, I hope this link will help you: http://haacked.com/archive/2...

Removing Office 2008 to install another licensed copy

Copying a macro to another spreadsheet
I have a macro (assigned to a button) within my excel spreadsheet. I want to give this macro (and button) to several my colleagues for them to insert into their spreadsheet. What is the easiest way of doing this? I right clicked on my button and selected Copy. I then loaded up one of the spreadsheets and pasted it in. Looked good. Button and Macro worked in her sheet. However, one of the "side effects" was that when she clicked the button it opened my spreadsheet on her computer. (we are on a network and our spreasdsheets are in the same directory). Obvioulsly the button I co...

Adding Users gives Access Denied: You do not have sufficient Rights
I get this exact same error message as DAVE here and my setup and symptoms are indentical and I have had no luck and noone seems to have answered it here..Any info greatly appreciated as I cannot add new users besides the Administrator. From: Dave (dave@nospam.com) Subject: Access Denied: You do not have sufficient Rights View this article only Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm Date: 2004-07-18 13:55:54 PST I get the above message when I try to add a new user to CRM. I just reinstalled CRM, logged in with the same Domain Admin user account that I did the install with, and I added m...

Calling a variable from another form
I have three forms that all have variables in the vb code. The form takes these variables from the field on one form and does a calculation. I need to know how to call this variable that is holding the solution so that I can post it on my 3rd form. If your variable is in a control--From the form that does not have the variable you can use an event proceedure with VBA like this: Me.myControlName = Forms!myFormName!myControlName Hunter57 http://churchmanagementsoftware.googlepages.com/ "rblivewire" wrote: > I have three forms that all have variables in the vb code. The form &...

Copy cell of one sheet to another sheet
I need a macro that will copy Cell C3 from one sheet and add it to another sheet starting at A5. If A5 already has something in it then use A6 Thx Bob Sub dk() Dim lr As Long, sh As Worksheet, sh2 As Worksheet Set sh = Sheets("Sheet1") Set sh2 = Sheets("Sheet2") lr = sh2.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row sh.Range("C3").Copy sh2.Range("A" & lr+1) End Sub Change the sheet names to suit. "Bobbo" <Bobbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C59F170-A8C0-47F1-A9E2-CB26EE4E1BBD@microsoft.com... &g...

Pivot Table Group by one field but sum another
I have a pivot table that I need to sum the Number Affect by the Group Date. Here is example of layout: Site DATE EQUIPMENT NUMBER AFFECTED MACON 38726 SHELF42703 1 38732 SHELF12703 14 SHELF12704 9 SHELF52703 10 SHELF52704 10 38737 SHELF62703 13 SHELF62704 5 SHELF72703 7 SHELF42703 1 38738 SHELF42703 1 Here is what I am trying to accomplish: Site DATE EQUIPMENT NUMBER AFFECTED MACON 38726 SHELF42703 1 38726 Sum of Number Affected 1 38732 SHELF12703 14 SHELF12704 9 SHELF52703 10 SHELF52704 10 38732 Sum of Number Affected 44 ...

Use Excel to make an update query to another database table?
I have a spreadsheet in Excel with information on it that I'd like to update to a database table (outside of Excel). I have been using Excel to pull database information in, and now I'd like to use it to write data to the same table. To this point I've just been copying the data into an Access table and creating an update query. Anyway to get Excel to do this?? Many thanks in advance. ...

Delete based on another table
I can SELECT but I cannot DELETE as follows. DELETE Transcript.*, Transcript.SEM FROM Transcript INNER JOIN YYYYFx ON Transcript.YYYY = YYYYFx.YYYY WHERE (((Transcript.SEM)="3")); "Song Su" <csitnnn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OI0xTTSYIHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I can SELECT but I cannot DELETE as follows. > > DELETE Transcript.*, Transcript.SEM > FROM Transcript INNER JOIN YYYYFx ON Transcript.YYYY = YYYYFx.YYYY > WHERE (((Transcript.SEM)="3")); > > In the query design right-click and bring up the query's propert...

"criteria" in a sumif refering to the value in another cell
I'm trying to do a sumif with the "criteria" refering to an adjacent cell rather than having the criteria hard keyed into the formula. For example, if I have a list of purchases by date and I want to sum up those that occured prior to 12/31/04, and 12/31/04 is the value in another cell. Can i have the sumif refer to that cell for the "criteria"? =SUMIF(rng,"<="&cell_ref,rng_to_sum) eg =SUMIF(A1:A100,"<="&C1,B1:B100) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /...

"Unauthorized: Access is denied" after install
Hello, This is a freash new install of CRM 4 (not an upgrade). I set up an empty website and then used it during the install. The installation program did not complain about any of the prerequisites. After the reboot, when I go to the CRM url, I now get "HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied". There is no warnings or errors in the eventlog. I am using the domain admin credentials that I used to set up the CRM installation. I am seeing successful authentication ticket requests in the security log with the domain account I am trying to log in with. The applica...

moving rules from one system to another
I have a lot of different rules, and alot of rules that I have exported during different times from different systems and supporting different PST files. I would like to import them into a new PST file. What is the: BEST way of doing this? The EASIEST way of doing this. Where can I find more info about importing rules? I have found that even if the folder exists, if the PST is not the same name nad in the same location, that some time (I have not figured out when, becuase sometimes it seems to work) it leaves the folder to be dragged to empty. Are there any 3rd party utils that will look at...

Launching a Form to Another Form to Create a New Record
I use MS Access 2000. I want to link 2 forms: Customer Info Form to Customer Work Order Form, The Customer Work Order form has 1 Main Form and 2 sub-forms within it. I want to create a command button from the Customer Info Form that will launch the Customer Work Order Form and populate the main part of this form with some identifying data such as ID, First Name, Last Name, etc. from the Customer Info Form. This data will not be editable here. The remaining 2 sub-forms will be available for data entry and / or editing. Below is my Command button code: Private Sub Create...

Filter one combobox based on another combobox selection
I had 2 tables, called ProdInfor1 n ProdInfo2. Both are linked by Product Code. Info1 contains the Product Item and Info2 contains the Size. So I have this form, frmProductDetails which I would like to search for the products using 2 combo boxes, which the first 1 is to select the product that I want and subsequently I will want the 2nd one to filter out the sizes that this Product has. And these 2 combo boxes are to appear in the form itself. I came across 1 good example at http://www.databasedev.co.uk. However, it is not within the form itself. And with that, I realized that the sa...

Another PRF question...
Hi again, In the PRF Whitepaper it discusses translating registry entries into PRF entries. Page 11 shows a table referencing registry data entries to MAPI Data Types. The problem I have is that the value I want to change has a registry value (0x0102) that is not listed in the table. Is there an extended table available detailing more values? Cheers, Mark ...

"Mirror" drawing in one sheet in another
I want to make a drawing in one sheet in exel and then get the drawings and drawings changes automatically upteded in another sheet. (like a mirror of the original drawing. More exactly I would like to do the same thing with a drawing as I do with a graph. Changes are done one place and showed different other places in the same workbook Hi AFAIK not possible. There's no event which indicates a changed drawing -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hallgeir Oya" <Hallgeir.Oya@Hydro.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0b2101c4a16b$979fa050$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I w...

Runing a macro in a workbook from another macro in other workbook
I am trying to execute the following given macro from the current workbook. The macro opens the workbook "2148.xls" and waits there. It does not proceed to run the macro "NextDay" as given in line number 3. However, if I execute the entire macro step by step from Visual Basic (using F8) it works fine. What could be the problem? What is the solution.: Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\Data\GLIF\2148.xls" Windows("2148.xls").Activate Application.Run "2148.xls!NextDay" ActiveWorkbook.Save ActiveWorkbook.Close NextDay macro is a...

Outlook 2000-View another user's calendar
want to set up the ability for users in the office to view each others calendar. Net folders option in outlook is no good for us, as it keeps on emailing updates constantly and crashing system. need to set up some type of shared (calendar) profile on server and be able to pull from there. I know it can be done, because I have seen it. Thanks See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the ...

Open mdb in shared folder on another computer on local network
Three computers with Windows XP and Access 2003. The first two computers were new installs over the weekend at two separate companies. When I attempt to open a database in a shared folder I receive a dialog box with the Open and Cancel options, which has the Windows firewall logo (yellow), saying the file may have a virus. The title bar says "Open File - Security Warning." I can not find any options to remove this dialog. On the 3rd computer at home everything worked normally in the morning but after I returned home in the afternoon I started receiving the same dialog. This co...

Coping from one spreadsheet to another
Hi, The subject says it all! I've got a 'master' spreadsheet with several tabs of basic data and I would like 'slave' spreadsheets which are automatically updated when I change the master. I'm fine (or so I thought...) with coping from one spreadsheet to another in a different file altogether - but then I lose all text formatting and blank cells are replaced with 0. Could anyone offer any help/suggestions to these two problems? This is Excel 2003, by the way, if that's relevant. Many thanks, Dave. Hi, To hide the 0's you can do at least two things 1. C...

How to use a value from one worksheet into another?
Hello Guys: I use Office 2000, specifically Excel. I would like to know how to do the following: Say that I have an Excel spreadsheet with various pages of informatio all related. How can I use a value from one page on another page all don automatically every time the value is updated without having to do i manually? I guess what I am trying to say is how to import the value. did a search on the help section but could not come with anything. Any HELP would be appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following: - select your target cell - enter the equati...

Deny email to non users
Much as I hate to ask, but why doesn't someone at Microsoft build a patch so Exchange 5.5 can refuse email to non users like most mail software. Flood of non user mail in outbound queue is getting a little out of hand. I don't think that would be so hard for them to do. Give us one last fix.. If we all would monitor our users traffic their would probably be less spam on the net from these damn worms. Thanks Tom flustered ISP Microsoft has included this feature in Exchange 2003. Craig -- Craig Philbeck a-cphil@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email dir...

Transfering Accounts From One Machine to Another
I need to be able to transfer accounts defined in Outlook 2007 from my desktop to my laptop. There are over thirty accounts (please don't ask why) in one profile. How do I copy them between machines? I can find account information in the registry but am not sure at what level I need to export/import the data. There is more than account information beneath the \Profiles\profile name. Do I need to export/import all of it or should I just export the stuff under the \Profiles\profile name\9375CFF0413111d3B88A00104B2A6676 key? Vista's File and Settings Transfer Wizard should transfer ...

Copying from one ListControl to Another...
Hello everyone, I have been studying how List Controls work, and now I have two List Controls, A and B. Both of the list controls are in Report_View and they both have the same # of columns. What I would like to do is copy each entry of A into B. I use CListCtrl::GetItem(..) to get the item, and I use CListCtrl::InsertItem(..) to insert the item into B. However, this is not working. It is only inserting the first subitem. Is it possible to copy the entire item i.e, subitems 0-2 from CListCtrl A into CListCtrl B? Thanks ...

Merging information from one Moneyfile into another Money file
I have 2 files, File no.1 a back up (2 months old ) and File no.2 another with current transactions but is missing the first 2 years of transactions. No 2 got messed up with an incomplete sync. I would like to know if there is a way that I could merge or import the last two months of transactions from No.2 into No.1 . I deeply would appreciate any help as it could save hours of data re-entry. Peter In microsoft.public.money, PJ wrote: >I have 2 files, File no.1 a back up (2 months old ) and File no.2 another >with current transactions but is missing the first 2 years of transac...