Windows Update Errors 8007066F and 64C

I have two important updates that I cannot seem to get installed.

One is KN982926 and I get the error code 8007066F.

The other is KB982158 and I get the error code 64C.

I have tried multiple times, restarted my computer, stopped and restarted
Background Intelligent Transfer Service.

0x8007066F ERROR_UNKNOWN_PATCH
The update is not applied to this product.
Seek assistance with this heяe, please:
<http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx>

Use the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to .......to remove an older
Silverlight install the latest version
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301>

Silverlight
http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx>

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982926>
-=-

64C See if anything here helps.

<http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=64c&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&cat=en_US_56d1dd45-de9e-4fc5-9bc1-2d1d0de6daee&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=1&sloc=en-us>
-=-

<http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Search/en-US/?Refinement=112&query=0000064C>

OR

Open a fяee support incident.

Support for Windows Update:

For home users, no-charge support is available by calling ☎ 1-866-PCSAFETY in
subsidiary.  There is no-charge for suppoяt calls that are associated with
security updates.  When you call, clearly state that your problem is related
to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number.
-=-

Ǝиçεl
:.      .:

"PortageUser" wrote:

> I have two important updates that I cannot seem to get installed.
>
> One is KN982926 and I get the error code 8007066F.
>
> The other is KB982158 and I get the error code 64C.
>
> I have tried multiple times, restarted my computer, stopped and restarted
> Background Intelligent Transfer Service.

Window Redirection?

update column

Meeting updates #2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...

error 553

80070005 error #2

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Taste this important update
--cgzxgrfb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uessxwmvq"; type="multipart/alternative" --uessxwmvq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mweirjjojzzphfh" --mweirjjojzzphfh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to m...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

SOP Sales Transaction Entry Window
Dear Folks, I have noticed that i couldn't choose/select a salesman Id from Sales Transaction Entry Window (Transactions-> Sales -> Sales Transaction Entry). In my case for every Invoice i have to select a Diffierent Sales man ID. Could any one help me how can i enable this. BUT IT IS AVAILABLE IN Transaction Entry Window which we use without inventory module (Transactions-> Sales -> Transaction Entry Window) Awaiting for your favourable feedback. You can find that field by clicking on the customer number expansion button to the right of the customer number field. Thi...

Active Directory , Windows 2003 SBS to Windows 2008 SBS
Hello! I've got a little issue here. I work for a company and we are getting a new Intelserver. Now the problem is we've got an 32bit windows 2003 small business server with an Active Directory (and sql). And we are getting a Windows 2008 Small business server 64bit. Is there any possible way to ''Transfer'' ''Move'' or ''Copy'' the Active Directory to his new server without changing, removing or adding any data. I really need to be sure that nothing goes wrong cause 25 people are working on it everyday (Ofcourse i have a...

Outlook 98 Crashes in Windows NT
I have a few Windows NT machines that Outlook 98 crashes on with a Dr. Watson error - almost always when the user is typing an e-mail. I have tried re-installing, creating a new outlook profile, and replacing various files related to Outlook 98, but nothing seems to work. It is very important to note that I have many other users who have Windows NT and Outlook 98 on our network that do not have a problem at all. Can anyone decipher the Dr. Watson error message below? Thanks in advance. Microsoft (R) Windows NT (TM) Version 4.00 DrWtsn32 Copyright (C) 1985-1996 Microsoft Corp. All rights r...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

Automatically open Detail Entry Window
In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How would I go about doing this with Modifier or VBA? Extender would come in very handy. You don't need to write a single code. Record a macro using GP macro and embed it on the SOP Entry window using Extender. "Elaine" wrote: > In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to > open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How > would I go about doi...