Windows Update error 80070103 01-28-10

I installed Creative X-Fi Titaniun audio sound card on my Destop Computer.
The drivers on cd that came with this sound card for Vista and XP. I am using
Windows 7 and having trouble installing the driver manually. When Windows
Update trys to download it, but stops and give me error message "80070103"
everytime. Why is it give me error message when there is no driver installed
on this computer?

Obtain the appropriate driver update (if needed) from the device
manufacturer's download page, not Windows Update.

TJBuss wrote:
> I installed Creative X-Fi Titaniun audio sound card on my Destop Computer.
> The drivers on cd that came with this sound card for Vista and XP. I am
> using Windows 7 and having trouble installing the driver manually. When
> Windows Update trys to download it, but stops and give me error message
> "80070103" everytime. Why is it give me error message when there is no
> driver installed on this computer?

0
PA
1/28/2010 1:30:02 AM
Go here:
http://support.creative.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?catID=1&CatName=Sound+Blaster&subCatID=208&subCatName=X-Fi&prodID=17791&prodName=PCI+Express+X-Fi+Titanium+Fatal1ty+Pro+Series#

Download and *save* -

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Driver 2.17.0007

Once the download completes close *all* open browsers, programs,
applications, and media players.

*Right* click XFTI_PCDRV_LB_2_17_0007.exe and choose 'Run as
administrator'. Follow the UAC prompts to allow it to run 'Elevated'.
Reboot afterwards and the latest driver for Win7 *should* now be installed.

MowGreen
================
  * -343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

TJBuss wrote:
> I installed Creative X-Fi Titaniun audio sound card on my Destop Computer.
> The drivers on cd that came with this sound card for Vista and XP. I am using
> Windows 7 and having trouble installing the driver manually. When Windows
> Update trys to download it, but stops and give me error message "80070103"
> everytime. Why is it give me error message when there is no driver installed
> on this computer?
0
MowGreen

Error sending messages
Hy, when i try to send messages sometimes appear a pop-up error of Microsoft Word reporting "error not specified", anyone know this error depend to? Thanks to all Kentucky ...

Displaying Yes/No as Yes or No instead of -1 and 0 05-25-10
Hi, this should be simple but it's still giving me trouble. I have a drop-down combobox that is referencing a table with two columns, like this: 0 No 1 Yes The column count is 2 and the column widths are 0";1" but the drop- down displays 0 and -1. I know that this is how Access stores yes/no, but can't I get it to store 0 and 1 instead and display the words instead of the numbers? Thanks for the help! Are you saying you have a two-record table as the Row Source of the combo box? If so, what are the data types of the two fields? To what type of field i...

WinInit error 12110
Hi, I posted this before, but still have not resolved the problem. Using FrontPage 2000 when I publish my pages I get the error message: "An unknow WinInit error has occured (code 1210)" Checking at Microsoft I get the follow description for the error "12110 The requested operation cannot be made on the FTP session handle because an operation is already in progress." If I keep trying to publish it finally works without the error. This started to happen about 4 months ago. Before then I never got the error. What is this error and how do I prevent it? An...

error creating entryid... while using exmerge...
Hi, we got exchange2k3 on a sbs2k3 and use exmerge to build .pst�s for backup... since a few days we get error messages for two new mailboxes and no pst�s from them...: [19:00:03] Error creating EntryID for '/O=TESLA/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ZENTRALE' (GetMailboxInfoFromAB) [19:00:03] Error accessing directory object for '/O=TESLA/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ZENTRALE'. Ignoring this mailbox. [19:00:03] Error creating EntryID for '/O=TESLA/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=BUG' (GetMailboxInfoFromAB) [19:00:03] Er...

FRx
When the report finishes “building”, I get an error as follows: Error 9060 during the CreateZIPfile procedure. Thanks for any help - Register the dll's There is an automted solution on the Support Site. Make sure you reboot after. "mlind" wrote: > > When the report finishes “building”, I get an error as follows: > > Error 9060 during the CreateZIPfile procedure. > > Thanks for any help - > > ...

install ssis on windows server 2003
Hi there, I can't install SSIS service on my windows 2003 server. SSIS service won't show up in the SQL Server Configuration Manager's services list after i perform a full install from SQL Server 2005 SE installation CD on my server. During this install I've selected a choice for 'Integration Services'. I have Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, standard x64 Edition SP2 installed on the server. I am able to run .dtsx package on the server from BIDS, but I can't run the same script from commandline using dtexec, because there is no SSIS service running. I get...

#value error
Hi, In the cell B9 the value is 01/09/2006 In the cell C9 i enter the formula =IF(ISBLANK(B9),"",DATE(YEAR(B9),MONTH(B9)+1,DAY(B9))) In the cell D9 i enter the same formula =IF(ISBLANK(C9),"",DATE(YEAR(C9),MONTH(C9)+1,DAY(C9))) It works fine. But if i delete the value in B9, cell c9 displays blank. But cell D9 displays #value error. Is there any way to supress this error and display balnk value in D9. Any help appreciated. Suresh -- mtpsuresh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mtpsuresh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.co...

Why am I getting an error every time I close an Office program?
Whenever I exit Excel, Word or PowerPoint 2007 (not Outlook), I get the error message that Microsoft Office ***** needs to close. I've used the check online for a solution and haven't come up with anything. I've run office diagnositcs. I don't know what else to try. ...

11.3.3 Office Update
I get this error message - "the installer could not locate the correct version of the software to install this update. See the read me file included with this installer to determine if your software meets the requirements for this update" To my eye I meet all the system reqs - 10.4.8 / Office v.X. Have restarted to no avail. What gives? Thanks, Steve Office v.X? The 11.3.3 update is for Office 2004 only; you'll need to get the 10.1.9 update instead. On 31/1/07 3:40, in article 1170211227.299934.52380@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com, "sstepanek2@comcast.net" <...

I can't resolve Error number: 0x80070020 downloading windows updat
Hi! While downloading windows updates to my computer I keep getting Error number: 0x80070020. what can I do? <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375> February 24, 2010 You receive error 0x80070020 when you use the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site to install updates <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883825> -=- Ǝиçεl ◕‿◕ -=- "AJ" wrote: > Hi! While downloading windows updates to my computer I keep getting Error > number: 0x80070020. what can I do? ...

Updating data in MS CRM from other places
Hi all We use relationships extensively but find that when using Advanced Find we can't define the joins necessary to create the set of Contacts required for a marketing list. (I think it would be good if I could save an Advanced Find, and then be able to use that within another Advanced Find - like a sub-query - but that's another matter). Anyway, as a quick solution, I have used queries in MS Access to identify the list of Contacts required. I have customised, adding a new field to the Contact table, and want to be able to set this field from in MS Access on those Contact ro...

Price update money 2004
Hi, i am using money 2004 and for some reason, money update the price from only the end of 2004 but i have recorded stock buy from october 2003. This makes the return calculation and the chart wrong. Is there any way i can force money 2004 to download the price data from 2003 ? Thank you ...

Windows 7 puts a lock icon on new files.
I just installed a new hard drive and installed windows 7 64 bit on it. I copied the settings from the old hard drive to the new. Now when I down load a file it shows a lock icon on the file. When I take it to another location like the desktop the lock goes away. I also noticed when I right click on icons now I have a sharing selection that I did not in the past have. How do I get rid of this. I am the only user and I dont want to use homegroups or anything like that. -- ...

Outlook 2002 error on open
When I first open Outlook, I get the following error: The add-in "C:\winnt\system32\avgxch32.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair.... I tried using the Detect and Repair but all I get is something like a setup procedure which completes but does not solve the problem. I'm using Win2k prof. Help will be appreciated. Neil ...

Error Msg: "Server Error in /Reports Application"
New install of CRM 3.0 on 2003 Server. SQL 2005 also on same box. browsing to "http://localhost/reports" shows error message noted in subject line. Title box is "Parser Error" and the content says 'Could not load type MicrosoftReportingServices.UI.GlobalApp' I tried logging in as local admin and domain admin - same error. Using Sql Server Management Studio - logging into "Database Engine" is OK, but receive following error when logging into "Report Services": "Unable to connect to remote server (System)" "No connection could b...

Error with Dlookup
I am using dlookup to check to see if an invoice number has already been used. After creating the number (mynumber - the date and a number after it) for an order, I use exists = dlookup("[CustomerID]", "Orders", "[OrderId] =" & mynumber) then check if exists=null I keep getting "Syntax Error (missing operator) in query expression '[OrderId]=2010 Apr 29-1' " for the dlookup line. What is the problem? THANKS Sharon It sounds like the OrderID field is a text value, based on the way you're describing it. If so then ...

personal folders Pst errors
It seems like everytime I open my outlook mail I get these popup windows that say that outlook cannot find my personal folders and I have to close each window before I can retrieve my mail. anyone have any ideas what is causing this problem or better yet how I can correct this annoying problem? Does the message give a path it's trying to access? Also, how many top level folder show in the folder tree in the left hand panel? Have you tried right clicking on them and choosing 'Close'? "Richard Mahan Sr" <dmachen35@home.com> wrote in message news:uxn0XRS0FH...

Syntax Error on DLookup
I have a code that I've copied and used several times but it isn't working in this one instance. The control to which this is attached is on a subform nested 4 deep. The control to which it is referring "Measurements" is on Subform3 (the parent of subform4). Here's my code: DLookup("Expr1", "qryMeasurements", "Measurements = " & Me.Parent!Measurements) & " " Please let me know what I may be missing. Thanks so much! Pamela Hi Pamela, Not sure if this will work but try this syntax: Me.Parent.Form!Measure...

Unknown Error
Anyone have any idea why I can't delete a message in a Junk folder? I'm getting a plain/simple dialog box saying "Unknown Error" and the message will not delete. Trying to move it to the Inbox, for example, returns a dialog box message saying "Can't move the items. The item could be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access was denied." Any ideas? Thanks, Tom Robbins tomweho@hotmail.com On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:14:44 -0500, "Exchange Groups" <tomweho@hotmail.com> wrote: >Anyone have any idea why I can't delete a...

Error during the Client installation "No Domain User"
During the install of the client i become the error that the user are running the setup is not a domain user. All settings of alle maschines here are the same, alle rights for the user on the SBS2003 are the same. Have any one a Idear? The user should be a member of the domain the Server was installed in. On the CRM Server or Domain Server box, run DSA.MSC and under the Users branch of the domain tree, verify the user is in the list. -- Arne Marquez Microsoft Dynamics CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Lendrod" <L...

vba error after moving access db
I have this code: Private Sub List49_DblClick(Cancel As Integer) Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "ActiveEEList" stLinkCriteria = "[EmpID]=" & Me![List49].Column(1) DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria End Sub It was working fine until I moved the access db from one path to another...I had it in MY Docs folder then moved (copied) it to a network drive. When I run if from the old version it works fine, but now from the new location I get Run Time Error 3075, Syntax Error (missing operator) in query expression [EmplID]...

Time #10
Can anyone help me calculate time. I simply want to add a column of minutes spent to determine total duration. :eek: -- Sandra ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sandra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24115 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=377186 If you can give us more information on how your data is displayed an your desired output format, I'm sure someone can help you. How are your times listed in your column? hh:mm; mm:ss; hh:mm:ss etc.? How do you want th...

Cannot Install Outlook Client
When I try to install the Outlook client for CRM, the installation tells me that Outlook is not installed. I have Outlook with Office SP2 installed. Everything should be fine. But that is where I am stuck. Any ideas? I and others are having the same problem... We have NOT received an answer yet, hoping MS gives us one... Ryan "Daniel Vaudrin @ pre2post.com" <DanielVaudrinpre2postcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C0D8943-E1D3-4C55-B9E0-0D2C424818BB@microsoft.com... > When I try to install the Outlook client for CRM, the installation tells >...

Error on CRM, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services configuration doc
The file: "Additional Setup Tasks When Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Is Installed on a Separate Server from Microsoft CRM 3.0 or Microsoft SQL Server" contains an error that may result in confusion. On page 2-3, Configuration 2 (Figure 3) shows CRM and Reporting Services on a single server and SQL on a different server. Configuration 3 (Figure 4) shows Reporting Services on one server and CRM installed with SQL on the other server. On Page 4, the Configuration descriptions shown in the summary table are reversed. That is, Configuration 2 shows Server 1 with Reporting Ser...

Outlook Keeps Restarting 03-15-10
My Outlook 2007 restarts about every 5-10 minutes. I have made sure I have the current updates. It restarts while I am using Outlook, as well as when it is idle. I have no problems with my other Office 2007 applications. -- Rick A What is logged to the Event Viewer about this at the time that Outlook is closed? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/317 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World ...