Update error 8024402F Vista SP2

Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet?
0
PeoplesChoice

Yes.

PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote:
> Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet?
0
PA
5/28/2010 6:01:58 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> Yes.
>
> PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote:
>> Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet?

0x8024402F WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS
External cab file processing completed with some errors.

See  -  You may encounter temporary connection-related errors when you
use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updates
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941

MowGreen
================
  *-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
MowGreen
5/28/2010 7:21:02 PM
Killjoy!

MowGreen wrote:
> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>> Yes.
>>
>> PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote:
>>> Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet?
>

> 0x8024402F WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS
> External cab file processing completed with some errors.
>
> See  -  You may encounter temporary connection-related errors when you
> use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updates
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941
>

> MowGreen
> ================
>  *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ================
>
> banthecheck.com
> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked
0
PA
5/28/2010 9:51:39 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> Killjoy!

" As the NNTP Turns " is going off the air soon. Be nice to the 'less
fortunate'. <w>

MowGreen
================
  *-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

MowGreen

Outlook Anywhere not connecting; Outlook 2007 client external to Exchange 2007 SP2
Running Exchange 2007 SP2 with a few users migrated from Novell Groupwise. The following works: Outlook 2003/2007 client (internal ONLY), ActiveSync on smartphones, Outlook Web Access w/ SSL (internal & external). I'm trying to get an Outlook 2007 client that is external to the network connected but for some reason things just won't work. I've enabled Outlook Anywhere on the Exchange server, but things just aren't working. Help!!! Bill Hi Bill, Do you have Port 80 & 443 open on your firewall? Did you enable NTLM or Basic Authentication for Ou...

Worksheet Auto update
I need to find a way to automate a process. Is there a way to automatically replace the content of a worksheet with the content of another one? Every morning I get a sales report in excel for the previous day sales. I save it in a folder and then I do a pivot table on this sheet to determine sales by product category for example. The following day, I open the previous day file, replace the sales report with the new one and then refresh my pivot table. Is there a way to have my sales report update anytime I get a new sales report? To be more clear I have a workbook with two tabs: Pivot...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Errors saving to network drive

Error loading XML into DataSet

Updating a chart Automatically

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...

Excel error 1706

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Oulook 2003 dial up sync errors
we are using outlook 2003 will all current updates insatlled and are using cashed exchange mode. our operating system is windows 2000 SP4 with all the current updates as well. when the user connects and hits f9 to sync we get the following error in the sync log (i have run detect and repair and removed and recreated the users outlook profile) any suggestions??: 18:57:44 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 18:57:44 Could not connect to public folder server. 18:57:44 [8004011D-526-80040115-0] 18:57:44 The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are networ...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

Rule Wizard: "Rules In Error"
I have a blackberry, and I have my outlook forwarding emails to it, but about once a day, I get a message that says "Rules in Error: Error in Rule Execution" and it won't forward any emails after that. I only have one single rule, so it's not a rule conflict. Does anyone know the deal? This is extremely frustrating as sometimes I'll be out of the office during the weekend or at night and won't receive any message for hours on my blackberry, only to find out later that this "Rules in Error" dialog box popped up and it won't forward emails. It see...

Money Updates #2

Error #5
I've tried to save my transaction data to my desktop. However, each time I try this I get the error "Error reading or writing file "." " Could someone tell me what's going on? ...

Outlook error message
Unable to expand the folder. The rest of folders could not be opened. There are no additional Microsoft Exchange client licenses available. Contact your adminstrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange This is the error message that our clients are receiving when attempting to open outlook version 2000 or above to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 server. We do have the available licenses and have already set them up in license manager on the server and then license logging service is started. We keep having to stop and start the License Logging Service and then they can get in fi...

XML Serialization Error of Collection
// Can anyone explain the bizarre XML Serialization behavior seen in the following code. // It seems that a collection can not be XML Serialized if it contains an Add() method // with a single parameter where that parameter is of a type in the System.Data namespace // (or a class derived from something in the System.Data namespace). // Is there any way to prevent this from blowing up? using System; using System.Data; using System.Collections; using System.IO; using System.Xml.Serialization; namespace XMLStub { /// <summary>A simple class that holds a collection of ints.</summary>...