Solved Problem - dotnefx Net Framework 2.0 3.5 not installing in W

Solved Problem - dotnefx Net Framework 2.0 3.5 not installing in WinXP

the solution is just install this hotfix (its actually a hotfix for .msi
installer - but it solves the problem anyhow !!!)  --->
WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe  <---  Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable
which can be found here :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=5A58B56F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en#QuickInfoContainer

i was experiencing the same trouble trying to update my Windows Xp Pro SP3
(this works for SP2 also as far as i know) which gave me all kinds of errors
and didnt allow to install " Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 " or the "
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 SP1 "  or even the " Microsoft .NET Framework
2.0 "

i am now super programmer and i have read about some
dotnetfx.cleanup.tool.zip - no need for it !!!!!

the solution is just install this hotfix (its actually a hotfix for .msi
installer - but it solves the problem anyhow !!!)  --->
WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe  <---  Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable
which can be found here :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=5A58B56F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en#QuickInfoContainer

after installing this official fix restart your system and then install your
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 !!!!

*i had managed to install up to .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 so prior to updating
to .NET Framework 3.5 SP1  just after installing the hotfix i first installed
the NDP20SP2-KB958481-x86 (.NET Framework 2.0 SP2 hotfix)*

hope this works for all of you getting the error ! it sure made my day :)

We shall alert the media...

dapatoumba wrote:
> Solved Problem - dotnefx Net Framework 2.0 3.5 not installing in WinXP
<snip>
0
PA

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Exchange update problem

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Sony HDR-XR200V 120GB HDD High Definition Camcorder w/15x Optical Zoom
Price:$999.99 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001QBM9EM Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001QBM9EM In my opinion, the camcorder deserves 4/5 stars. The HD picture quality outdoors (rain or shine) is PHENOMAL. I got a similar picture in SD. It wasn't quite as sharp as HD but still an EXCELLENT picture. The sound quality is amazing. I had no problem with wind noise when outside on windy days. The camcorder itself is lightweight and I found the menus and buttons to be user-friendly. I read several negative reviews on the included Sony softwa...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Sorting Data #5

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

matching contents #2

Border problems

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts