Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB970895) 11-23-09

I am unable to download or install this update; Security Update for SQL
Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB970895). The error message is (733F, unknown
error). Tried to reinstall, restarting then tried again, no go.

Thanks in advance.

Model:
HP HDX-HP X16-1044nr
64 Bit System Vista

(cross-post added to  SQL Setup)
"CBear" <CBear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8106DA8D-1AE6-4AB6-8402-7F3C3C4F32DE@microsoft.com...
>I am unable to download or install this update; Security Update for SQL
> Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB970895).

> The error message is (733F, unknown error).

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/sqlsetupandupgrade/thread/73bbe749-2cfc-4d2e-a48c-a084a52b8801/

(Microsoft Search for
    29503 733F (MSFT OR MVP)
)

> Tried to reinstall, restarting then tried again, no go.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Model:
> HP HDX-HP X16-1044nr
> 64 Bit System Vista

0
Robert

Public Folder server
Hi, I have 2 different servers as follows : Server1 = Mailbox server Server2 = Public Folder server (only has one PF store) My query: What should be the value for HomeMDB attribute when i click on ADSI edit and navigate till ...>Server Name > System Attendant's properties on Server2? Right now the value for HomeMDB of System Attendent on Server2 is showing "Not Set". Should it be pointing to Server1? Pls guide. thanks Are you having problems with the way it's configured? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

SQL deadlock problem

Address book updating...

Before Update on record select

Set request parameters for web services

Exchange update problem

How to restore entire server?

DVD off Center and Right side cut off in WMP 11
I am using Windows XP Pro SP3 and just updated to WMP 11. When I play a DVD it seems to be zoomed in or stretched on the screen and the right side of the movie is cut off. I've tried everything I know to do to fix it, and that knowledge is slim! Any suggestions are very much appreciated! ...

Please ignore #2

Newbie Question: Using Web Services
Hello All. I've been trying to implement Infopath with CRM with no success. I've tried the example, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crminfopathcrmintegration.asp, to no avail. I have followed the example to the letter, but find the information about publishing the Web Service to the server to be somewhat lacking. Admittedly, I am not a programmer, and I am continually running into an error in line 54: xmlDoc.LoadXml(objQuery.ExecuteQuery(objBizUser.WhoAmI(), strAllAccountsFetchXML)); Has anyone else ...

matching contents #2

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

Shared services admin page missing
PS2007 SP2 FebCU and WSS 3.0 SP2 FebCU Installed PS2007 and migrated data on a new dev server with win2k8. Everything is running good and i even got through the migration. However, i cannot build cubes. The error says that it cannot connect to the analysis service Db, then below that is says "provider cannot be found..." I used the technet guide in addition to MSProjectExperts Implementing and Administering MOPS2007 to retrace my steps and it appears that I've not missed any steps. I then noticed that my SharePoint Services Provider admin site is no longer a...

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...