Office 2003 Service Pack KB907417 update error

System has tried dozens of times to automatically install an IMPORTANT
upgrade but fails.  I have tried to manually install the upgrade, but it
fails.  all I get is an error code 57E and even though this error appears to
have been reported to Microsoft by many others, I can find no solutions.

Tip: Insert your Office 2003 CD into the appropriate drive bay before the

Description of the update for Office 2003 (December 9, 2008)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949074

You cannot install an Office 2003 service pack
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884298

KenR wrote:
> System has tried dozens of times to automatically install an IMPORTANT
> upgrade but fails.  I have tried to manually install the upgrade, but it
> fails.  all I get is an error code 57E and even though this error appears
> have been reported to Microsoft by many others, I can find no solutions.

0
PA

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

Error 550 Relaying denied

Security Updates-Uninstall
I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security updates? We ran the latest security updates for our servers and now most of our applications won't run properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we back these down? Cheers. Control Panel -> Add remove programs ??? "Geoff" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security > updates? We ran the latest security updates for our > servers and now most of our applications won't run > properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we > back these down? > ...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit